Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Samuel Weiler <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2011 23:26:34 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 8 Nov 2011, Samuel Weiler wrote:

> In the last batch of assignments there were many last-minute requests for 
> reviews of docs on the 3 November IESG agenda.  Many of those weren't 
> reviewed.  Since it's my fault for not giving you more warning, I'm not 
> sending nasty-grams, but I may be assigning those folks some new docs next 
> week.

As above, all of the "new" assignments this week are out-of-order. 
New assignments have been made to: Love Hornquist-Astrand, Jeffrey 
Hutzelman, Warren Kumari, Julien Laganier, David McGrew, Magnus 
Nystrom, Hilarie Orman, Radia Perlman, Tim Polk, and Eric Rescorla.

A couple of the documents originally scheduled for the December 1st 
telechat were deferred.

Review instructions and related resources are at:
        http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Derek Atkins is (still) next in the rotation.  I have one name left on 
the out-of-order assignment list: Larry Zhu.

For telechat 2011-12-15

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Scott Kelly            TR2011-12-12 draft-ietf-geopriv-policy-uri-04
Russ Mundy             T 2011-11-30 draft-ietf-ppsp-problem-statement-07
Sandy Murphy           T 2011-11-10 draft-ietf-v6ops-happy-eyeballs-05

For telechat 2012-01-05

Love Hornquist-Astrand T 2011-12-29 draft-daboo-webdav-sync-06
Jeffrey Hutzelman      T 2011-12-26 draft-gregorio-uritemplate-07
Tim Polk               T 2011-12-28 draft-kucherawy-dkim-atps-11
Eric Rescorla          T 2011-12-29 draft-ohye-canonical-link-relation-04

Last calls and special requests:

Alan DeKok               2011-12-05 draft-ietf-6man-exthdr-05
Phillip Hallam-Baker     2011-12-07 draft-gerhards-syslog-plain-tcp-11
Warren Kumari            2011-12-12 draft-ietf-idr-fsm-subcode-02
Julien Laganier          2011-12-15 draft-ietf-marf-redaction-03
David McGrew             2011-12-12 draft-ietf-mpls-tp-mib-management-overview-05
Magnus Nystrom           2011-12-12 draft-ietf-ospf-multi-instance-06
Hilarie Orman            2011-12-13 draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-rtr-20
Radia Perlman            2011-12-15 draft-ietf-sieve-include-13
Tina TSOU                2011-04-23 draft-shin-augmented-pake-08
Nico Williams            2011-11-17 draft-ietf-simple-msrp-cema-03