Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Samuel Weiler <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 11:47:21 -0500 (EST)

The next telechat is on January 5th, and most of the outstanding 
previosuly-assigned docs are scheduled for it.  I hope everyone enjoys 
the upcoming holidays, however you celebrate them.

Review instructions and related resources are at:
        http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Sam Hartman is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2012-01-05

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Derek Atkins           T 2012-01-06 draft-arkko-ipv6-only-experience-04
Richard Barnes         T 2011-12-20 draft-ietf-sipclf-problem-statement-09
Alan DeKok             T 2011-12-05 draft-ietf-6man-exthdr-05
Alan DeKok             T 2012-01-06 draft-yevstifeyev-disclosure-relation-00
Donald Eastlake        T 2012-01-04 draft-ietf-6lowpan-nd-18
Shawn Emery            T -          draft-ietf-rtgwg-lfa-applicability-04
Tobias Gondrom         T 2012-01-04 draft-ietf-softwire-gateway-init-ds-lite-06
Dan Harkins            T 2012-01-05 draft-amundsen-item-and-collection-link-relations-04
Love Hornquist-Astrand T 2011-12-29 draft-daboo-webdav-sync-06
Jeffrey Hutzelman      T 2011-12-26 draft-gregorio-uritemplate-07
Julien Laganier        T 2011-12-15 draft-ietf-marf-redaction-03
Tim Polk               T 2011-12-28 draft-kucherawy-dkim-atps-11
Eric Rescorla          T 2011-12-29 draft-ohye-canonical-link-relation-04

For telechat 2012-01-19

Rob Austein            T 2012-01-11 draft-ash-gcac-algorithm-spec-03
Phillip Hallam-Baker   T 2012-01-18 draft-jiang-a6-to-historic-00

Last calls and special requests:

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Uri Blumenthal           2011-12-19 draft-ietf-storm-rddp-registries-00
Dave Cridland            2012-01-03 draft-os-ietf-sshfp-ecdsa-sha2-04
Steve Hanna              2012-01-13 draft-nottingham-http-new-status-03
Tina TSOU                2011-04-23 draft-shin-augmented-pake-08