Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Samuel Weiler <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 18:25:14 -0500 (EST)

I hope everyone had a good Christmas and has a pleasant and safe New 
Year celebration.

As I observed last week, "most of the outstanding previosuly-assigned 
docs are scheduled for [the January 5th telechat]".  If you have an 
old assignment, that document is likely on the telechat next week.

Only four new assignments today.  Leif Johansson is next in the 
rotation.

For telechat 2012-01-05

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Derek Atkins           T 2012-01-06 draft-arkko-ipv6-only-experience-04
Richard Barnes         T 2011-12-20 draft-ietf-sipclf-problem-statement-09
Uri Blumenthal         T 2011-12-19 draft-ietf-storm-rddp-registries-01
Alan DeKok             T 2011-12-05 draft-ietf-6man-exthdr-05
Alan DeKok             T 2012-01-06 draft-yevstifeyev-disclosure-relation-00
Donald Eastlake        T 2012-01-04 draft-ietf-6lowpan-nd-18
Shawn Emery            T -          draft-ietf-rtgwg-lfa-applicability-04
Tobias Gondrom         T 2012-01-04 draft-ietf-softwire-gateway-init-ds-lite-06
Love Hornquist-Astrand T 2011-12-29 draft-daboo-webdav-sync-06
Jeffrey Hutzelman      T 2011-12-26 draft-gregorio-uritemplate-07
Tim Polk               T 2011-12-28 draft-kucherawy-dkim-atps-13
Eric Rescorla          T 2011-12-29 draft-ohye-canonical-link-relation-04

For telechat 2012-01-19

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Rob Austein            T 2012-01-11 draft-ash-gcac-algorithm-spec-03
Phillip Hallam-Baker   T 2012-01-18 draft-jiang-a6-to-historic-00
Jeffrey Hutzelman      T 2012-01-04 draft-ietf-marf-authfailure-report-07
Julien Laganier        T 2011-12-15 draft-ietf-marf-redaction-03

Last calls and special requests:

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Dave Cridland            2012-01-03 draft-os-ietf-sshfp-ecdsa-sha2-04
Steve Hanna              2012-01-13 draft-nottingham-http-new-status-03
Sam Hartman              2012-01-05 draft-ietf-kitten-sasl-saml-06
Paul Hoffman             2012-01-12 draft-ietf-alto-reqs-12
Love Hornquist-Astrand   2012-01-13 draft-ietf-pcn-signaling-requirements-07
Tina TSOU                2011-04-23 draft-shin-augmented-pake-08