Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Samuel Weiler <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 16:01:50 -0500 (EST)

Review instructions and related resources are at:
        http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

The out-of-order assignments end this week; we're back to the regular 
rotation.  Donald Eastlake is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2011-12-15

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Phillip Hallam-Baker   T 2011-12-07 draft-gerhards-syslog-plain-tcp-12
Scott Kelly            TR2011-12-12 draft-ietf-geopriv-policy-uri-04
Russ Mundy             T 2011-11-30 draft-ietf-ppsp-problem-statement-07
Sandy Murphy           T 2011-11-10 draft-ietf-v6ops-happy-eyeballs-06
Nico Williams          T 2011-11-17 draft-ietf-simple-msrp-cema-03

For telechat 2012-01-05

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Derek Atkins           T 2012-01-06 draft-arkko-ipv6-only-experience-04
Alan DeKok             T 2012-01-06 draft-yevstifeyev-disclosure-relation-00
Love Hornquist-Astrand T 2011-12-29 draft-daboo-webdav-sync-06
Jeffrey Hutzelman      T 2011-12-26 draft-gregorio-uritemplate-07
Tim Polk               T 2011-12-28 draft-kucherawy-dkim-atps-11
Eric Rescorla          T 2011-12-29 draft-ohye-canonical-link-relation-04
Larry Zhu              T 2012-01-05 draft-amundsen-item-and-collection-link-relations-04

For telechat 2012-01-19

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Rob Austein            T 2012-01-11 draft-ash-gcac-algorithm-spec-03

Last calls and special requests:

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Richard Barnes           2011-12-20 draft-ietf-sipclf-problem-statement-09
Uri Blumenthal           2011-12-19 draft-ietf-storm-rddp-registries-00
Dave Cridland            2012-01-03 draft-os-ietf-sshfp-ecdsa-sha2-04
Alan DeKok               2011-12-05 draft-ietf-6man-exthdr-05
Julien Laganier          2011-12-15 draft-ietf-marf-redaction-03
David McGrew             2011-12-12 draft-ietf-mpls-tp-mib-management-overview-05
Hilarie Orman            2011-12-13 draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-rtr-20
Tina TSOU                2011-04-23 draft-shin-augmented-pake-08