Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 16:18:25 +0300

The review tool has new feature where secretary can mark the document
"Ready", "Ready with nits", "Ready with issues", "Almost ready", "Not
ready" etc so it would be nice if you could put that kind of summary
in your email too.

There is no new assignments this week, but there seems to be some
missing reviews for this weeks telechat (and missed reviews for
2012-08-30 telechat too).
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Review instructions and related resources are at:
        http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Vincent Roca is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2012-09-13

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Rob Austein            T 2012-06-26 draft-ietf-bmwg-2544-as-06           
Alan DeKok             T 2012-08-23 draft-ietf-mmusic-media-loopback-22  
Warren Kumari          T 2012-09-03 draft-ietf-mpls-entropy-label-06     
Julien Laganier        T 2012-08-29 draft-ietf-sieve-imap-sieve-06       

For telechat 2012-09-27
Alexey Melnikov        T 2012-08-13 draft-ietf-storm-iscsi-cons-06       

Last calls and special requests:
Dave Cridland            2012-06-28 draft-ietf-nfsv4-federated-fs-admin-11
Phillip Hallam-Baker     2012-10-03 draft-kumaki-murai-l3vpn-rsvp-te-06  
Jeffrey Hutzelman        -          draft-ietf-drinks-spp-protocol-over-soap-02
Catherine Meadows        -          draft-ietf-isis-mi-06                
Kathleen Moriarty        2012-09-18 draft-ietf-dime-rfc4005bis-11        
Russ Mundy               2012-09-20 draft-ietf-eai-5738bis-09            
Sandy Murphy             2012-09-20 draft-ietf-eai-popimap-downgrade-07  
Magnus Nystrom           2012-09-20 draft-ietf-eai-simpledowngrade-      
Eric Rescorla            2012-07-25 draft-ietf-websec-strict-transport-sec-12
Eric Rescorla            2012-09-20 draft-ietf-sipcore-rfc4244bis-09     
Nico Williams            -          draft-ietf-httpbis-p5-range-20       
Glen Zorn                2012-06-27 draft-hoffman-tao4677bis-16          
Glen Zorn                2012-08-14 draft-ietf-mptcp-api-05              
-- 
[email-masked]