Subject: [secdir] [new-work] Proposed W3C Charter: WebFonts Working Group (until 22 October 2012)

From: "Coralie Mercier" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 23:18:43 +0200

Hello,

Today W3C Advisory Committee Representatives received a Proposal
to revise the Fonts Activity [0] (see the W3C Process
Document description of Activity Proposals [1]). This proposal
includes a draft charter for the WebFonts Working Group:
   http://www.w3.org/2012/06/WebFonts/draft-charter-ac.html

As part of ensuring that the community is aware of proposed work
at W3C, this draft charter is public during the Advisory
Committee review period.

W3C invites public comments through 22 October 2012 on the
proposed charter. Please send comments to
[email-masked], which has a public archive:
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-new-work/

Other than comments sent in formal responses by W3C Advisory
Committee Representatives, W3C cannot guarantee a response to
comments. If you work for a W3C Member [2], please coordinate
your comments with your Advisory Committee Representative. For
example, you may wish to make public comments via this list and
have your Advisory Committee Representative refer to it from his
or her formal review comments.

If you should have any questions or need further information, please
contact Chris Lilley, Fonts Activity Lead <[email-masked]>.

Thank you,

Coralie Mercier, W3C Communications

[0] http://www.w3.org/Fonts/Activity
[1]
http://www.w3.org/2005/10/Process-20051014/activities#ActivityCreation
[2] http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Member/List

-- 
   Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Communications Team  -  http://www.w3.org
      W3C/ERCIM - B219 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06410 Biot - FR
mailto:[email-masked] +33492387590 http://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/
_______________________________________________
new-work mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/new-work