Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 15:25:14 +0300

This is 2nd assignment email this week, because the one I sent earlier
missed 5 new last calls (there was old mirrored copy of one file in
the tool server running review tool).

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Review instructions and related resources are at:
        http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

For telechat 2012-09-27
Alexey Melnikov        T 2012-08-13 draft-ietf-storm-iscsi-cons-06       

Last calls and special requests:

Dave Cridland            2012-06-28 draft-ietf-nfsv4-federated-fs-admin-11
Phillip Hallam-Baker     2012-10-03 draft-kumaki-murai-l3vpn-rsvp-te-06  
Jeffrey Hutzelman        -          draft-ietf-drinks-spp-protocol-over-soap-02
Catherine Meadows        -          draft-ietf-isis-mi-06                
Kathleen Moriarty        2012-09-18 draft-ietf-dime-rfc4005bis-11        
Russ Mundy               2012-09-20 draft-ietf-eai-5738bis-09            
Sandy Murphy             2012-09-20 draft-ietf-eai-popimap-downgrade-07  
Magnus Nystrom           2012-09-20 draft-ietf-eai-simpledowngrade-07    
Eric Rescorla            2012-07-25 draft-ietf-websec-strict-transport-sec-12
Eric Rescorla            2012-09-20 draft-ietf-sipcore-rfc4244bis-09     
Vincent Roca             2012-09-24 draft-ietf-dime-erp-12               
Joe Salowey              2012-09-26 draft-ietf-krb-wg-camellia-cts-01    
Yaron Sheffer            2012-09-26 draft-ietf-krb-wg-kerberos-referrals-14
Ondrej Sury              2012-09-26 draft-ietf-nea-asokan-01             
Tina TSOU                2012-09-25 draft-ietf-v6ops-ivi-icmp-address-05 
Nico Williams            -          draft-ietf-httpbis-p5-range-20       
Glen Zorn                2012-06-27 draft-hoffman-tao4677bis-16          
Glen Zorn                2012-08-14 draft-ietf-mptcp-api-05              
-- 
[email-masked]