Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 12:12:29 +0300

Review instructions and related resources are at:
        http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Alan DeKok is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2012-10-11

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Alexey Melnikov        T 2012-08-13 draft-ietf-storm-iscsi-cons-06       
Tina TSOU              T 2012-09-25 draft-ietf-v6ops-ivi-icmp-address-06 
Carl Wallace           T 2012-10-03 draft-ietf-6man-dad-proxy-05         
David Waltermire       T 2012-10-02 draft-ietf-6man-udpchecksums-04      
Sam Weiler             T 2012-10-02 draft-ietf-6man-udpzero-06           

Last calls and special requests:

Derek Atkins             2012-10-22 draft-gp-intarea-obsolete-ipv4-options-iana-02
Rob Austein              2012-10-23 draft-leiba-extended-doc-shepherd-00 
Richard Barnes           2012-10-04 draft-ietf-abfab-gss-eap-naming-05   
Dave Cridland            2012-06-28 draft-ietf-nfsv4-federated-fs-admin-12
Dave Cridland            2012-10-04 draft-ietf-geopriv-local-civic-06    
Jeffrey Hutzelman        -          draft-ietf-drinks-spp-protocol-over-soap-02
Russ Mundy               2012-09-20 draft-ietf-eai-5738bis-09            
Sandy Murphy             2012-09-20 draft-ietf-eai-popimap-downgrade-07  
Eric Rescorla            2012-09-20 draft-ietf-sipcore-rfc4244bis-10     
Vincent Roca             2012-09-24 draft-ietf-dime-erp-12               
Ondrej Sury              2012-09-26 draft-ietf-nea-asokan-01             
Brian Weis               2012-10-01 draft-ietf-fecframe-ldpc-02          
Klaas Wierenga           2012-10-01 draft-ietf-fecframe-pseudo-cdp-04    
Nico Williams            -          draft-ietf-httpbis-p5-range-20       
Nico Williams            2012-10-01 draft-ietf-sidr-pfx-validate-09      
Tom Yu                   2012-10-12 draft-snell-http-prefer-14           
Glen Zorn                2012-06-27 draft-hoffman-tao4677bis-16          
Glen Zorn                2012-08-14 draft-ietf-mptcp-api-05              
Glen Zorn                2012-10-25 draft-leiba-3777upd-eligibility-04
-- 
[email-masked]