Subject: [secdir] SECDIR review of of draft-ietf-sipcore-proxy-feature

From: Radia Perlman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2012 22:42:28 -0700

The draft is ready with nits

A couple of typos:
In section 4.2.1 "Procedures how features" should probably be
something like "The procedure by which features"
4.2.2 tense doesn't match "The procedures in the section applies"
should be "apply"

This draft is basically just being able to advertise your capabilities
to another node.  As the security considerations section points out,
this could divulge information that might be sensitive.

Radia

---

From: Christer Holmberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 10:06:31 +0200

Hi Radia,

>In section 4.2.1 "Procedures how features" should probably be something like "The procedure by which features"

I'll fix the text as suggested.

Thanks!

Regards,

Christer