Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2013 12:03:26 +0200

Review instructions and related resources are at:
        http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Scott Kelly is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2013-01-10

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Rob Austein            T 2012-12-19 draft-ietf-mboned-auto-multicast-14
Alan DeKok             T 2012-12-25 draft-ietf-appsawg-json-patch-08
Julien Laganier        T 2012-11-19 draft-ietf-karp-routing-tcp-analysis-06
Yaron Sheffer          TR2012-12-12 draft-ietf-6renum-enterprise-05
Sam Weiler             T 2012-12-26 draft-salgueiro-vcarddav-kind-device-06
Nico Williams          T -          draft-bonica-special-purpose-04
Glen Zorn              T 2012-12-20 draft-ietf-v6ops-icp-guidance-04

For telechat 2013-01-24

Dave Cridland          T 2013-01-02 draft-schaad-pkix-rfc2875-bis-05
Charlie Kaufman        T 2013-01-17 draft-higgs-oipf-urn-00

Last calls and special requests:

Phillip Hallam-Baker     2013-01-03 draft-ietf-roll-p2p-rpl-15
Dan Harkins              2013-01-04 draft-ietf-mpls-tp-itu-t-identifiers-06
Sam Hartman              2013-01-07 draft-ietf-sipcore-priority-00
Paul Hoffman             2013-01-14 draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-rtr-protocol-mib-04
Jeffrey Hutzelman        -          draft-ietf-drinks-spp-protocol-over-soap-03
Jeffrey Hutzelman        2013-01-24 draft-laurie-pki-sunlight-05
Leif Johansson           2013-01-16 draft-ietf-nea-pt-eap-06
Simon Josefsson          2013-01-16 draft-ietf-6man-ipv6-atomic-fragments-03
Eric Rescorla            2012-09-20 draft-ietf-sipcore-rfc4244bis-10
Eric Rescorla            2012-11-27 draft-ietf-lisp-eid-block-03
Nico Williams            -          draft-ietf-httpbis-p5-range-21
Glen Zorn                2012-06-27 draft-hoffman-tao4677bis-16
-- 
[email-masked]