Subject: [secdir] secdir review of draft-ietf-nea-pt-eap-06

From: Leif Johansson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2013 13:42:32 +0100

I have reviewed this document as part of the security directorate's
ongoing effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the IESG.
These comments were written primarily for the benefit of the security
area directors.  Document editors and WG chairs should treat these
comments just like any other last call comments.

This document describes a posture transport protocol for EAP tunnel
methods.

I found the document clearly written and easy to follow.

The only suggestion I have is that in section 3.4 (or 4.2.5) on the Asokan
Attack the document should clearly state that the verification of the
channel
token MUST be performed before any other attestations are evaluated.

        Cheers Leif

---

From: "Nancy Cam-Winget (ncamwing)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2013 15:23:41 +0000

Hi Leif,

Thanks for your review.  I can make that update to the PT-EAP draft as it
looks like a few more comments are trickling in as well.

Thanks!
  Nancy.