Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 12:12:06 +0200

Review instructions and related resources are at:
        http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Kathleen Moriarty is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2013-01-10

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Rob Austein            T 2012-12-19 draft-ietf-mboned-auto-multicast-14
Alan DeKok             T 2012-12-25 draft-ietf-appsawg-json-patch-09
Sam Hartman            T 2013-01-07 draft-ietf-sipcore-priority-00
Julien Laganier        T 2012-11-19 draft-ietf-karp-routing-tcp-analysis-06
Nico Williams          T -          draft-bonica-special-purpose-05
Glen Zorn              T 2012-12-20 draft-ietf-v6ops-icp-guidance-04

For telechat 2013-01-24

Dave Cridland          T 2013-01-02 draft-schaad-pkix-rfc2875-bis-06
Phillip Hallam-Baker   T 2013-01-03 draft-ietf-roll-p2p-rpl-15
Dan Harkins            TR2013-01-04 draft-ietf-mpls-tp-itu-t-identifiers-07
Tero Kivinen           T 2013-01-22 draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-udp-encaps-07
Chris Lonvick          T 2013-01-22 draft-ietf-rmt-fcast-07
Catherine Meadows      T 2013-01-22 draft-ietf-rmt-flute-sdp-03
Vincent Roca           TR2012-09-24 draft-ietf-dime-erp-16

Last calls and special requests:

Paul Hoffman             2013-01-14 draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-rtr-protocol-mib-04
Jeffrey Hutzelman        -          draft-ietf-drinks-spp-protocol-over-soap-03
Jeffrey Hutzelman        2013-01-24 draft-laurie-pki-sunlight-05
Simon Josefsson          2013-01-16 draft-ietf-6man-ipv6-atomic-fragments-03
Scott Kelly              2013-01-17 draft-ietf-avtcore-srtp-encrypted-header-ext-04
Stephen Kent             2013-01-21 draft-ietf-roll-security-threats-00
Warren Kumari            2013-01-21 draft-ietf-lisp-mib-08
Julien Laganier          2013-01-21 draft-ietf-ccamp-lmp-behavior-negotiation-09
Ben Laurie               2013-01-23 draft-ietf-ipfix-information-model-rfc5102bis-09
Matt Lepinski            2013-01-18 draft-ietf-radext-radius-extensions-08
Alexey Melnikov          2013-01-21 draft-ietf-roll-p2p-measurement-07
Eric Rescorla            2012-09-20 draft-ietf-sipcore-rfc4244bis-10
Eric Rescorla            2012-11-27 draft-ietf-lisp-eid-block-03
Nico Williams            -          draft-ietf-httpbis-p5-range-21
Glen Zorn                2012-06-27 draft-hoffman-tao4677bis-16
-- 
[email-masked]