Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 12:49:17 +0200

Review instructions and related resources are at:
        http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Rob Austein is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2013-02-07

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Shawn Emery            TR2012-12-24 draft-ietf-oauth-assertions-10
Phillip Hallam-Baker   T 2013-01-03 draft-ietf-roll-p2p-rpl-15
Tero Kivinen           TR2013-01-22 draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-udp-encaps-09
Julien Laganier        T 2013-01-21 draft-ietf-ccamp-lmp-behavior-negotiation-10
Matt Lepinski          T 2013-01-25 draft-ietf-radext-radius-extensions-09
Chris Lonvick          TR2012-06-14 draft-ietf-geopriv-dhcp-lbyr-uri-option-17
Alexey Melnikov        T 2013-01-21 draft-ietf-roll-p2p-measurement-08
Yaron Sheffer          T 2013-01-31 draft-ietf-rtgwg-ipfrr-notvia-addresses-10
Ondrej Sury            T 2013-01-31 draft-ietf-rtgwg-ordered-fib-08
Brian Weis             TR2013-02-07 draft-ietf-sidr-algorithm-agility-11

For telechat 2013-02-21

Hilarie Orman          T 2013-02-11 draft-leiba-urnbis-ietf-namespace-01
Tina TSOU              T 2013-02-14 draft-gp-obsolete-icmp-types-iana-01
Carl Wallace           T 2013-02-05 draft-ietf-behave-nat64-discovery-heuristic-13
David Waltermire       T 2013-02-20 draft-shafranovich-mime-sql-03

Last calls and special requests:

Derek Atkins             2013-02-11 draft-ietf-forces-lfb-lib-10
Jeffrey Hutzelman        -          draft-ietf-drinks-spp-protocol-over-soap-03
Warren Kumari            2013-01-21 draft-ietf-lisp-mib-08
Kathleen Moriarty        2013-02-08 draft-farrell-ft-03
Russ Mundy               2013-01-30 draft-ietf-bmwg-sip-bench-meth-08
Sandy Murphy             2013-01-29 draft-ietf-6man-nd-extension-headers-03
Eric Rescorla            2013-01-24 draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv3-iid-registry-update-01
Eric Rescorla            2012-09-20 draft-ietf-sipcore-rfc4244bis-11
Eric Rescorla            2012-11-27 draft-ietf-lisp-eid-block-03
Vincent Roca             2013-01-25 draft-ietf-eman-rfc4133bis-05
Sam Weiler               2013-02-01 draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-cs-17
Brian Weis               2013-02-06 draft-ietf-mpls-tp-security-framework-07
Klaas Wierenga           2013-02-01 draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-summary-stat-06
Nico Williams            -          draft-ietf-httpbis-p5-range-21
Nico Williams            2013-02-18 draft-templin-ironbis-12
Tom Yu                   2013-02-11 draft-ietf-ospf-rfc3137bis-03
Glen Zorn                2012-06-27 draft-hoffman-tao4677bis-16
Glen Zorn                2013-02-11 draft-ietf-mpls-tp-use-cases-and-design-06
-- 
[email-masked]