Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 09:39:34 +0200

Review instructions and related resources are at:
        http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Yaron Sheffer is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2013-01-24

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Dave Cridland          T 2013-01-02 draft-schaad-pkix-rfc2875-bis-06
Phillip Hallam-Baker   T 2013-01-03 draft-ietf-roll-p2p-rpl-15
Chris Lonvick          T 2013-01-22 draft-ietf-rmt-fcast-07
Catherine Meadows      T 2013-01-22 draft-ietf-rmt-flute-sdp-03
Vincent Roca           TR2012-09-24 draft-ietf-dime-erp-16

For telechat 2013-02-21

Hilarie Orman          T 2013-02-11 draft-leiba-urnbis-ietf-namespace-01

Last calls and special requests:

Jeffrey Hutzelman        -          draft-ietf-drinks-spp-protocol-over-soap-03
Jeffrey Hutzelman        2013-01-24 draft-laurie-pki-sunlight-05
Scott Kelly              2013-01-17 draft-ietf-avtcore-srtp-encrypted-header-ext-04
Stephen Kent             2013-01-21 draft-ietf-roll-security-threats-00
Warren Kumari            2013-01-21 draft-ietf-lisp-mib-08
Julien Laganier          2013-01-21 draft-ietf-ccamp-lmp-behavior-negotiation-09
Matt Lepinski            2013-01-25 draft-ietf-radext-radius-extensions-08
Alexey Melnikov          2013-01-21 draft-ietf-roll-p2p-measurement-07
Kathleen Moriarty        2013-02-08 draft-farrell-ft-03
Russ Mundy               2013-01-30 draft-ietf-bmwg-sip-bench-meth-08
Sandy Murphy             2013-01-29 draft-ietf-6man-nd-extension-headers-03
Yoav Nir                 2013-01-30 draft-ietf-bmwg-sip-bench-term-08
Magnus Nystrom           2013-01-25 draft-ietf-eman-requirements-10
Radia Perlman            2013-01-24 draft-ietf-idr-deprecate-dpa-etal-00
Eric Rescorla            2013-01-24 draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv3-iid-registry-update-00
Eric Rescorla            2012-09-20 draft-ietf-sipcore-rfc4244bis-11
Eric Rescorla            2012-11-27 draft-ietf-lisp-eid-block-03
Vincent Roca             2013-01-25 draft-ietf-eman-rfc4133bis-05
Joe Salowey              2013-01-28 draft-ietf-storm-iscsimib-03
Nico Williams            -          draft-ietf-httpbis-p5-range-21
Glen Zorn                2012-06-27 draft-hoffman-tao4677bis-16
-- 
[email-masked]