Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 12:17:25 +0200

Review instructions and related resources are at:
        http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Julien Laganier is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2013-02-28

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Alan DeKok             T 2013-02-28 draft-eastlake-additional-xmlsec-uris-09
Jeffrey Hutzelman      T 2013-02-27 draft-ietf-geopriv-flow-identity-01
Simon Josefsson        T 2013-02-26 draft-ietf-tcpm-proportional-rate-reduction-04

Last calls and special requests:

Rob Austein              2013-03-06 draft-arkko-iesg-crossarea-03
Dave Cridland            -          draft-dunbar-armd-arp-nd-scaling-practices-06
Jeffrey Hutzelman        -          draft-ietf-drinks-spp-protocol-over-soap-03
Scott Kelly              2013-03-08 draft-ietf-intarea-nat-reveal-analysis-05
Stephen Kent             2013-03-11 draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-metrics-rationale-02
Tero Kivinen             2013-03-07 draft-ietf-tsvwg-byte-pkt-congest-09
Warren Kumari            2013-01-21 draft-ietf-lisp-mib-09
Warren Kumari            2013-03-26 draft-merkle-ikev2-ke-brainpool-03
Russ Mundy               2013-01-30 draft-ietf-bmwg-sip-bench-meth-08
Eric Rescorla            2013-01-24 draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv3-iid-registry-update-02
Eric Rescorla            2012-09-20 draft-ietf-sipcore-rfc4244bis-11
Eric Rescorla            2012-11-27 draft-ietf-lisp-eid-block-04
Nico Williams            -          draft-ietf-httpbis-p5-range-22
Glen Zorn                2013-02-11 draft-ietf-mpls-tp-use-cases-and-design-06
-- 
[email-masked]