Subject: [secdir] [new-work] Proposed renewal of the W3C XML Activity and Working Groups (until 2013-04-26)

From: "Coralie Mercier" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 17:23:03 +0100

Hello,

Today W3C Advisory Committee Representatives received a Proposal to revise
the XML Activity [0] (see the W3C Process Document description of Activity
Proposals [1]). This proposal includes draft charters for the following
groups:

       Efficient XML Working Group:
         http://www.w3.org/XML/2013/exi-charter.html

       XML Query Working Group:
         http://www.w3.org/XML/2013/query-charter.html

       XML Core Working Group:
         http://www.w3.org/XML/2013/xml-core-charter.html

       XML Processing Model Working Group:
         http://www.w3.org/XML/2013/xproc-charter.html

       XSLT Working Group:
         http://www.w3.org/XML/2013/xsl-charter.html

In addition, the XML Coordination Group proposed charter:
         http://www.w3.org/XML/2013/xml-cg-charter.html

As part of ensuring that the community is aware of proposed work at W3C,
the draft charters are public during the Advisory Committee review period.

W3C invites public comments through 2013-04-26 on the proposed renewal of
the W3C XML Activity and group charters. Please send comments to
[email-masked], which has a public archive:
       http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-new-work/

Other than comments sent in formal responses by W3C Advisory Committee
Representatives, W3C cannot guarantee a response to comments. If you work
for a W3C Member [2], please coordinate your comments with your Advisory
Committee Representative. For example, you may wish to make public
comments via this list and have your Advisory Committee Representative
refer to it from his or her formal review comments.

If you should have any questions or need further information, please
contact Liam Quin, XML Activity Lead <[email-masked]>.

Thank you,

Coralie Mercier, W3C Communications

[0] https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/33280/XMLact2013/
[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/10/Process-20051014/activities#ActivityCreation
[2] http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Member/List

-- 
      Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Communications Team  -  http://www.w3.org
mailto:[email-masked] +33643220001 http://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/
_______________________________________________
new-work mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/new-work