Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 13:09:23 +0200

Review instructions and related resources are at:
        http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Alexey Melnikov is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2013-03-28

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Stephen Kent           TR2013-01-21 draft-ietf-roll-security-threats-01
Glen Zorn              T 2013-02-11 draft-ietf-mpls-tp-use-cases-and-design-07

Last calls and special requests:

Rob Austein              2013-03-06 draft-arkko-iesg-crossarea-03
Dave Cridland            -          draft-dunbar-armd-arp-nd-scaling-practices-06
Jeffrey Hutzelman        -          draft-ietf-drinks-spp-protocol-over-soap-03
Scott Kelly              2013-03-08 draft-ietf-intarea-nat-reveal-analysis-05
Warren Kumari            2013-01-21 draft-ietf-lisp-mib-09
Warren Kumari            2013-03-26 draft-merkle-ikev2-ke-brainpool-03
Julien Laganier          2013-03-18 draft-ietf-appsawg-webfinger-10
Ben Laurie               2013-03-29 draft-ietf-ospf-ipv4-embedded-ipv6-routing-07
Matt Lepinski            2013-03-15 draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-burst-gap-discard-10
Chris Lonvick            2013-03-15 draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-burst-gap-loss-08
Catherine Meadows        2013-03-15 draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-decodability-09
Russ Mundy               2013-01-30 draft-ietf-bmwg-sip-bench-meth-08
Eric Rescorla            2013-01-24 draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv3-iid-registry-update-02
Eric Rescorla            2012-09-20 draft-ietf-sipcore-rfc4244bis-11
Eric Rescorla            2012-11-27 draft-ietf-lisp-eid-block-04
Nico Williams            -          draft-ietf-httpbis-p5-range-22
-- 
[email-masked]