Subject: [secdir] [new-work] Proposed W3C Charter: Web and Mobile Interest Group (until 2013-06-16)

From: "Coralie Mercier" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2013 21:11:47 +0200

Hello,

Today W3C Advisory Committee Representatives received a Proposal
to revise the Mobile Web Initiative [0] (see the W3C Process
Document description of Activity Proposals [1]). This proposal
includes a draft charter for the Web and Mobile Interest Group:
   http://www.w3.org/2013/04/webmobile-ig-charter.html

As part of ensuring that the community is aware of proposed work
at W3C, this draft charter is public during the Advisory
Committee review period.

W3C invites public comments through 2013-06-16 on the
proposed charter. Please send comments to
[email-masked], which has a public archive:
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-new-work/

Other than comments sent in formal responses by W3C Advisory
Committee Representatives, W3C cannot guarantee a response to
comments. If you work for a W3C Member [2], please coordinate
your comments with your Advisory Committee Representative. For
example, you may wish to make public comments via this list and
have your Advisory Committee Representative refer to it from his
or her formal review comments.

If you should have any questions or need further information, please
contact Dominique Hazael-Massieux, Mobile Web Initiative Activity Lead  
<[email-masked]>.

Thank you,

Coralie Mercier, W3C Communications

[0] http://www.w3.org/Mobile/
[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/10/Process-20051014/activities#ActivityCreation
[2] http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Member/List

-- 
  Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Communications Team  -  http://www.w3.org
mailto:[email-masked] +33643220001 http://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/
_______________________________________________
new-work mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/new-work