Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2013 14:36:23 +0300

Review instructions and related resources are at:
        http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Paul Hoffman is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2013-05-16

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Dave Cridland          T 2013-05-06 draft-ietf-dhc-triggered-reconfigure-05
Shawn Emery            T 2013-05-03 draft-ietf-netmod-interfaces-cfg-10
Tobias Gondrom         T 2013-05-03 draft-ietf-netmod-ip-cfg-09
Steve Hanna            T 2013-05-08 draft-ietf-trill-fine-labeling-06
Dan Harkins            TR2013-04-01 draft-ietf-ipfix-flow-selection-tech-16
Eric Rescorla          T 2013-04-10 draft-ietf-6renum-gap-analysis-06
Ondrej Sury            T 2013-04-23 draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-mib-07
Nico Williams          T 2013-05-01 draft-ietf-netmod-rfc6021-bis-01

For telechat 2013-05-30

Rob Austein            T 2013-05-06 draft-ietf-bmwg-imix-genome-04

Last calls and special requests:

Derek Atkins             2013-05-10 draft-sheffer-running-code-04
Rob Austein              2013-03-06 draft-arkko-iesg-crossarea-03
Dave Cridland            -          draft-dunbar-armd-arp-nd-scaling-practices-07
Alan DeKok               2013-05-06 draft-ietf-geopriv-held-measurements-07
Donald Eastlake          2013-05-03 draft-ietf-geopriv-relative-location-04
Dan Harkins              2013-05-15 draft-ietf-6man-addr-select-opt-10
David Harrington         2013-05-09 draft-ietf-6man-impatient-nud-06
Sam Hartman              2013-05-13 draft-ietf-forces-interop-07
Jeffrey Hutzelman        -          draft-ietf-drinks-spp-protocol-over-soap-03
Warren Kumari            2013-01-21 draft-ietf-lisp-mib-09
Russ Mundy               2013-01-30 draft-ietf-bmwg-sip-bench-meth-08
Russ Mundy               2013-03-30 draft-ietf-roll-terminology-12
Eric Rescorla            2012-09-20 draft-ietf-sipcore-rfc4244bis-11
Eric Rescorla            2012-11-27 draft-ietf-lisp-eid-block-04
Carl Wallace             2013-05-07 draft-sparks-genarea-imaparch-06
David Waltermire         2013-05-14 draft-housley-rfc2050bis-01
Sam Weiler               2013-04-26 draft-ietf-6man-stable-privacy-addresses-06
Brian Weis               2013-05-01 draft-ietf-ipfix-protocol-rfc5101bis-06
Nico Williams            -          draft-ietf-httpbis-p5-range-22
-- 
[email-masked]