Subject: [secdir] secdir review of draft-ietf-straw-b2bua-taxonomy

From: "ietfdbh" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2013 10:33:39 -0400

I have reviewed this document as part of the security directorate's ongoing
effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the IESG. These
comments were written primarily for the benefit of the security area
directors. Document editors and WG chairs should treat these comments just
like any other last call comments.

This ID is Informational, and gathers together a list of terms and
definitions, with references, for subsequent use. There seem to be no
security implications created by creating this list. 

The security considerations section says that relevant security is
considered within the referenced documents, all but one of which is an IETF
RFC. I didn't check the 3GPP reference.

>From the security standpoint, I think this document is OK to advance. 
I don't have strong background into the referenced technologies, so cannot
tell whether the content is fine for the community.

David Harrington
[email-masked]
+1-603-828-1401