Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 15:36:34 +0300

Review instructions and related resources are at:
        http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Tero Kivinen is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2013-08-29

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Dan Harkins            TR2013-05-15 draft-ietf-6man-addr-select-opt-11
Warren Kumari          T 2013-07-15 draft-ietf-lisp-deployment-10

For telechat 2013-09-12

Dave Cridland          T 2013-08-29 draft-ietf-repute-email-identifiers-08
Alan DeKok             T 2013-08-29 draft-ietf-repute-media-type-10
Donald Eastlake        T 2013-08-29 draft-ietf-repute-model-07
Phillip Hallam-Baker   TR2013-09-02 draft-ietf-spfbis-4408bis-19
Simon Josefsson        T 2013-09-02 draft-ietf-v6ops-mobile-device-profile-04
Charlie Kaufman        T 2013-09-02 draft-ietf-v6ops-rfc3316bis-03
Sam Weiler             T 2013-08-17 draft-ietf-homenet-arch-10

Last calls and special requests:

Derek Atkins             2013-08-27 draft-ietf-dime-realm-based-redirect-11
Rob Austein              2012-09-20 draft-ietf-sipcore-rfc4244bis-11
Rob Austein              2013-08-29 draft-ietf-netext-update-notifications-07
Dave Cridland            -          draft-ietf-httpbis-p5-range-23
Dave Cridland            -	    draft-dunbar-armd-arp-nd-scaling-practices-07
Alan DeKok               2013-03-30 draft-ietf-roll-terminology-12
Phillip Hallam-Baker     2013-09-18 draft-boucadair-rfc6153-update-01
Steve Hanna              2013-09-02 draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-g709-framework-14
Dan Harkins              2013-09-02 draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-signaling-g709v3-11
David Harrington         2013-09-03 draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-solmaxrt-update-03
Sam Hartman              2013-09-03 draft-ietf-mediactrl-call-flows-13
Paul Hoffman             2013-09-04 draft-ietf-mpls-return-path-specified-lsp-ping-12
Jeffrey Hutzelman        2013-07-16 draft-yusef-dispatch-ccmp-indication-04
Jeffrey Hutzelman        -	    draft-ietf-drinks-spp-protocol-over-soap-04
Jeffrey Hutzelman        2013-09-03 draft-ietf-mpls-targeted-mldp-03
Leif Johansson           2013-09-03 draft-ietf-pim-rfc4601-update-survey-report-02
Scott Kelly              2013-09-16 draft-kelsey-intarea-mesh-link-establishment-05
Stephen Kent             2013-09-13 draft-worley-service-example-13
Julien Laganier          -	    draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-security-options-04
Julien Laganier          -          draft-ietf-websec-key-pinning-08
Alexey Melnikov          -          draft-ietf-payload-rtp-howto-05
Vincent Roca             2013-08-21 draft-ietf-mpls-tp-mip-mep-map-08
Ondrej Sury              2013-08-16 draft-nandakumar-rtcweb-stun-uri-05
Carl Wallace             2013-08-16 draft-ietf-dime-overload-reqs-10
David Waltermire         -	    draft-ietf-repute-considerations-02
Sam Weiler               2013-04-26 draft-ietf-6man-stable-privacy-addresses-12
Brian Weis               -          draft-ietf-radext-dtls-06
Glen Zorn                2012-11-27 draft-ietf-lisp-eid-block-04
Glen Zorn                2013-08-30 draft-kaplan-insipid-session-id-03
-- 
[email-masked]

---

From: Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 13:49:33 +0100

And btw for next week's telechat I  could really do with the help as I'll be offline for most of the week but I understand that so are some of you 
TIA,
S

On 22 Aug 2013, at 13:36, Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> secdir mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/secdir
> wiki: http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview