Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 10:55:35 +0300

Review instructions and related resources are at:
        http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Warren Kumari is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2013-08-29

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Dan Harkins            TR2013-05-15 draft-ietf-6man-addr-select-opt-11

For telechat 2013-09-12

Dave Cridland          T 2013-08-29 draft-ietf-repute-email-identifiers-08
Alan DeKok             T 2013-08-29 draft-ietf-repute-media-type-10
Donald Eastlake        T 2013-09-10 draft-ietf-repute-model-08
Phillip Hallam-Baker   TR2013-09-02 draft-ietf-spfbis-4408bis-19
Simon Josefsson        T 2013-09-02 draft-ietf-v6ops-mobile-device-profile-04
Charlie Kaufman        T 2013-09-02 draft-ietf-v6ops-rfc3316bis-03
Sam Weiler             T 2013-08-17 draft-ietf-homenet-arch-10

Last calls and special requests:

Rob Austein              2012-09-20 draft-ietf-sipcore-rfc4244bis-11
Rob Austein              2013-08-29 draft-ietf-netext-update-notifications-07
Dave Cridland            -          draft-ietf-httpbis-p5-range-23
Dave Cridland            -          draft-dunbar-armd-arp-nd-scaling-practices-07
Alan DeKok               2013-03-30 draft-ietf-roll-terminology-12
Phillip Hallam-Baker     2013-09-18 draft-boucadair-rfc6153-update-01
Steve Hanna              2013-09-02 draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-g709-framework-14
Dan Harkins              2013-09-02 draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-signaling-g709v3-11
David Harrington         2013-09-03 draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-solmaxrt-update-03
Sam Hartman              2013-09-03 draft-ietf-mediactrl-call-flows-13
Jeffrey Hutzelman        2013-07-16 draft-yusef-dispatch-ccmp-indication-04
Jeffrey Hutzelman        -          draft-ietf-drinks-spp-protocol-over-soap-04
Jeffrey Hutzelman        2013-09-03 draft-ietf-mpls-targeted-mldp-03
Leif Johansson           2013-09-03 draft-ietf-pim-rfc4601-update-survey-report-02
Scott Kelly              2013-09-16 draft-kelsey-intarea-mesh-link-establishment-05
Tero Kivinen             2013-09-24 draft-cotton-rfc4020bis-01
Julien Laganier          -          draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-security-options-04
Julien Laganier          -          draft-ietf-websec-key-pinning-08
Alexey Melnikov          -          draft-ietf-payload-rtp-howto-05
Vincent Roca             2013-08-21 draft-ietf-mpls-tp-mip-mep-map-08
Ondrej Sury              2013-08-16 draft-nandakumar-rtcweb-stun-uri-06
Carl Wallace             2013-08-16 draft-ietf-dime-overload-reqs-11
David Waltermire         -          draft-ietf-repute-considerations-02
Sam Weiler               2013-04-26 draft-ietf-6man-stable-privacy-addresses-12
Brian Weis               -          draft-ietf-radext-dtls-06
Glen Zorn                2012-11-27 draft-ietf-lisp-eid-block-04
Glen Zorn                2013-08-30 draft-kaplan-insipid-session-id-03
-- 
[email-masked]