Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 14:27:12 +0300

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Shawn Emery is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2013-09-26

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Rob Austein            T 2013-08-29 draft-ietf-netext-update-notifications-08
Dan Harkins            T 2013-09-02 draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-signaling-g709v3-12
David Harrington       TR2013-09-03 draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-solmaxrt-update-05
Julien Laganier        T 2013-09-17 draft-ietf-ccamp-swcaps-update-03
Ondrej Sury            T 2013-08-16 draft-nandakumar-rtcweb-stun-uri-07
Tina TSOU              TR2013-08-16 draft-petithuguenin-behave-turn-uris-07

For telechat 2013-10-10

Rob Austein            T 2012-09-20 draft-ietf-sipcore-rfc4244bis-11
Glen Zorn              T 2013-09-27 draft-ietf-sipcore-rfc4244bis-callflows-06

Last calls and special requests:

Derek Atkins             2013-10-01 draft-ietf-siprec-architecture-08
Rob Austein              2013-10-16 draft-kolkman-proposed-standards-clarified-03
Dave Cridland            -          draft-ietf-httpbis-p5-range-24
Dave Cridland            -          draft-dunbar-armd-arp-nd-scaling-practices-07
Dave Cridland            2013-10-03 draft-ietf-dhc-option-guidelines-14
Alan DeKok               2013-10-18 draft-hethmon-mcmurray-ftpext-ftp-hosts-03
Donald Eastlake          2013-10-10 draft-mcgrew-tls-aes-ccm-ecc-07
Jeffrey Hutzelman        2013-07-16 draft-yusef-dispatch-ccmp-indication-04
Jeffrey Hutzelman        -          draft-ietf-drinks-spp-protocol-over-soap-04
Julien Laganier          -          draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-security-options-06
Julien Laganier          -          draft-ietf-websec-key-pinning-08
Ben Laurie               2013-09-23 draft-ietf-idr-rfd-usable-03
Matt Lepinski            2013-09-24 draft-ietf-l2vpn-pbb-vpls-interop-05
Alexey Melnikov          -          draft-ietf-payload-rtp-howto-06
Kathleen Moriarty        2013-10-01 draft-resnick-retire-std1-01
Magnus Nystrom           2013-09-24 draft-ietf-insipid-session-id-reqts-08
Vincent Roca             2013-09-24 draft-ietf-mmusic-duplication-grouping-03
Ondrej Sury              2013-09-27 draft-ietf-ecrit-psap-callback-10
Tina TSOU                2013-09-27 draft-ietf-ecrit-unauthenticated-access-07
Carl Wallace             2013-09-30 draft-ietf-hip-reload-instance-08
Sam Weiler               2013-04-26 draft-ietf-6man-stable-privacy-addresses-13
Sam Weiler               2013-09-30 draft-ietf-opsec-ip-options-filtering-05
Brian Weis               -          draft-ietf-radext-dtls-06
Brian Weis               2013-09-30 draft-ietf-p2psip-drr-10
Tom Yu                   2013-10-01 draft-ietf-sidr-origin-ops-21
Glen Zorn                2013-08-30 draft-kaplan-insipid-session-id-03
-- 
[email-masked]