Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 16:31:51 +0300

There seems to be some reviews that have been hanging in for there for
long time, it would be nice to get those reviews done at some point
(Cridland, DeKok, Hutzelman, Laganier, Waltermire, Weiler, Weis,
Zorn). Even if the review does not have deadline (i.e. it is early
assignment) the reviews should be done in few weeks time.

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Dave Cridland is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2013-09-26

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Rob Austein            T 2013-08-29 draft-ietf-netext-update-notifications-08
Dan Harkins            T 2013-09-02 draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-signaling-g709v3-12
David Harrington       TR2013-09-03 draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-solmaxrt-update-05
Julien Laganier        T 2013-09-17 draft-ietf-ccamp-swcaps-update-03
Ondrej Sury            T 2013-08-16 draft-nandakumar-rtcweb-stun-uri-07
Tina TSOU              TR2013-08-16 draft-petithuguenin-behave-turn-uris-07

For telechat 2013-10-10

Rob Austein            T 2012-09-20 draft-ietf-sipcore-rfc4244bis-11
Glen Zorn              T 2013-09-27 draft-ietf-sipcore-rfc4244bis-callflows-06

Last calls and special requests:

Derek Atkins             2013-10-01 draft-ietf-siprec-architecture-08
Rob Austein              2013-10-16 draft-kolkman-proposed-standards-clarified-03
Dave Cridland            -          draft-ietf-httpbis-p5-range-23
Dave Cridland            -          draft-dunbar-armd-arp-nd-scaling-practices-07
Alan DeKok               2013-03-30 draft-ietf-roll-terminology-12
Donald Eastlake          2013-10-10 draft-mcgrew-tls-aes-ccm-ecc-07
Jeffrey Hutzelman        2013-07-16 draft-yusef-dispatch-ccmp-indication-04
Jeffrey Hutzelman        -          draft-ietf-drinks-spp-protocol-over-soap-04
Julien Laganier          -          draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-security-options-06
Julien Laganier          -          draft-ietf-websec-key-pinning-08
Ben Laurie               2013-09-23 draft-ietf-idr-rfd-usable-03
Matt Lepinski            2013-09-24 draft-ietf-l2vpn-pbb-vpls-interop-05
Catherine Meadows        2013-09-23 draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-mcast-14
Alexey Melnikov          -          draft-ietf-payload-rtp-howto-05
Kathleen Moriarty        2013-10-01 draft-resnick-retire-std1-01
Sandy Murphy             2013-09-20 draft-ietf-6man-ext-transmit-03
Magnus Nystrom           2013-09-24 draft-ietf-insipid-session-id-reqts-08
Vincent Roca             2013-09-24 draft-ietf-mmusic-duplication-grouping-03
Joe Salowey              2013-09-23 draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-threats-06
Yaron Sheffer            2013-09-26 draft-ietf-clue-telepresence-use-cases-07
Ondrej Sury              2013-09-27 draft-ietf-ecrit-psap-callback-10
Tina TSOU                2013-09-27 draft-ietf-ecrit-unauthenticated-access-07
Carl Wallace             2013-09-30 draft-ietf-hip-reload-instance-08
David Waltermire         -          draft-ietf-repute-considerations-02
David Waltermire         2013-09-30 draft-ietf-intarea-flow-label-balancing-01
Sam Weiler               2013-04-26 draft-ietf-6man-stable-privacy-addresses-13
Sam Weiler               2013-09-30 draft-ietf-opsec-ip-options-filtering-05
Brian Weis               -          draft-ietf-radext-dtls-06
Brian Weis               2013-09-30 draft-ietf-p2psip-drr-10
Klaas Wierenga           2013-09-30 draft-ietf-p2psip-rpr-10
Tom Yu                   2013-10-01 draft-ietf-sidr-origin-ops-21
Glen Zorn                2013-08-30 draft-kaplan-insipid-session-id-03
-- 
[email-masked]