Subject: [secdir] [new-work] W3C Web Speech Working Group will not be created

From: "Coralie Mercier" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2013 23:08:29 +0200

Hello,

I wrote [1] in January to inform you that the W3C Advisory Committee  
Representatives received a Proposal to revise the Voice Browser Activity,  
including a draft charter for the Web Speech Working Group [2].

In the AC review, we did not receive the support and indications of  
participation we feel would be required to start this group successfully  
at this point. Interested parties were encouraged to revisit this proposal  
before June 2014.

Thank you,

Coralie Mercier, W3C Communications

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-new-work/2013Jan/0003.html
[2] https://www.w3.org/2012/12/speech-charter.html

-- 
  Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Communications Team  -  http://www.w3.org
mailto:[email-masked] +33643220001 http://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/
_______________________________________________
new-work mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/new-work