Subject: [secdir] [new-work] Proposed W3C Charters: 'Data on the Web Best Practices Working Group' and 'CSV on the Web Working Group' (until 2013-11-24)

From: "Coralie Mercier" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 11:42:35 +0200

Hello,

Today W3C Advisory Committee Representatives received a Proposal to create  
the Data Activity (see the W3C Process Document description of Activity  
Proposals [1]). The planned work subsumes and expands upon the work done  
in the Semantic Web and
eGovernment Activities.

This proposal includes two draft charters:

   Data on the Web Best Practices Working Group:
   http://www.w3.org/2013/05/odbp-charter.html

   CSV on the Web Working Group
   http://www.w3.org/2013/05/lcsv-charter.html

As part of ensuring that the community is aware of proposed work at W3C,  
this draft charter is public during the Advisory Committee review period.

W3C invites public comments through 2013-11-24 on the proposed charters.  
Please send comments to [email-masked], which has a public archive:
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-new-work/

Other than comments sent in formal responses by W3C Advisory Committee  
Representatives, W3C cannot guarantee a response to comments. If you work  
for a W3C Member [2], please coordinate your comments with your Advisory  
Committee Representative. For example, you may wish to make public  
comments via this list and have your Advisory Committee Representative  
refer to it from his
or her formal review comments.

If you should have any questions or need further information, please  
contact Phil Archer, Team contact <[email-masked]>.

Thank you,

Coralie Mercier, W3C Communications

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/10/Process-20051014/activities#ActivityCreation
[2] http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Member/List

-- 
  Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Communications Team  -  http://www.w3.org
mailto:[email-masked] +33643220001 http://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/
_______________________________________________
new-work mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/new-work