Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 11:33:44 +0300

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Charlie Kaufman is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2013-10-10

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Rob Austein            T 2012-09-20 draft-ietf-sipcore-rfc4244bis-11
Dave Cridland          T 2013-10-03 draft-ietf-dhc-option-guidelines-14
Jeffrey Hutzelman      T 2013-07-16 draft-yusef-dispatch-ccmp-indication-07
Kathleen Moriarty      T 2013-10-01 draft-resnick-retire-std1-01
Sandy Murphy           TR2013-09-20 draft-ietf-6man-ext-transmit-04
Ondrej Sury            T 2013-09-27 draft-ietf-ecrit-psap-callback-12
Carl Wallace           T 2013-09-30 draft-ietf-hip-reload-instance-09
Glen Zorn              T 2013-09-27 draft-ietf-sipcore-rfc4244bis-callflows-06

For telechat 2013-10-24

Alan DeKok             T 2013-10-18 draft-hethmon-mcmurray-ftpext-ftp-hosts-03
Donald Eastlake        T 2013-10-10 draft-mcgrew-tls-aes-ccm-ecc-07

Last calls and special requests:

Rob Austein              2013-10-16 draft-kolkman-proposed-standards-clarified-03
Dave Cridland            -          draft-ietf-httpbis-p5-range-24
Dave Cridland            -          draft-dunbar-armd-arp-nd-scaling-practices-07
Shawn Emery              2013-10-20 draft-ietf-tictoc-security-requirements-05
Tobias Gondrom           2013-10-16 draft-ietf-6man-oversized-header-chain-08
Phillip Hallam-Baker     2013-10-16 draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ospf-g709v3-09
Steve Hanna              2013-10-16 draft-ietf-manet-smf-mib-08
Dan Harkins              2013-10-16 draft-ietf-mpls-tp-rosetta-stone-12
David Harrington         2013-10-22 draft-ietf-avtext-multiple-clock-rates-10
Sam Hartman              2013-10-23 draft-ietf-ipfix-data-link-layer-monitoring-06
Paul Hoffman             2013-10-22 draft-ietf-mile-sci-09
Jeffrey Hutzelman        -          draft-ietf-drinks-spp-protocol-over-soap-04
Jeffrey Hutzelman        2013-11-04 draft-resnick-on-consensus-05
Leif Johansson           2013-11-04 draft-sin-sdnrg-sdn-approach-04
Simon Josefsson          2013-11-04 draft-trammell-ipfix-tcpcontrolbits-revision-04
Julien Laganier          -          draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-security-options-07
Julien Laganier          -          draft-ietf-websec-key-pinning-08
Alexey Melnikov          -          draft-ietf-payload-rtp-howto-07
Vincent Roca             2013-09-24 draft-ietf-mmusic-duplication-grouping-03
Sam Weiler               2013-04-26 draft-ietf-6man-stable-privacy-addresses-13
Sam Weiler               2013-09-30 draft-ietf-opsec-ip-options-filtering-05
Tom Yu                   2013-10-01 draft-ietf-sidr-origin-ops-22
Glen Zorn                2013-08-30 draft-kaplan-insipid-session-id-03
-- 
[email-masked]