Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 12:32:49 +0200

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Carl Wallace is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2013-12-19

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Dave Cridland          T 2013-11-04 draft-ietf-httpbis-p5-range-25
Julien Laganier        T 2013-12-06 draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-security-options-09
Matt Lepinski          T 2013-11-04 draft-ietf-httpbis-p2-semantics-25
Matt Lepinski          T 2013-12-09 draft-rosen-rph-reg-policy-01

For telechat 2014-01-09

Derek Atkins           TR2013-10-01 draft-ietf-siprec-architecture-11

Last calls and special requests:

Rob Austein              2013-11-27 draft-turner-application-cms-media-type-07
Dave Cridland          E 2013-11-21 draft-dunbar-armd-arp-nd-scaling-practices-07
Steve Hanna            E 2013-11-28 draft-ietf-pcp-nat64-prefix64-04
Jeffrey Hutzelman      E 2013-11-21 draft-ietf-drinks-spp-protocol-over-soap-05
Jeffrey Hutzelman        2013-12-09 draft-ietf-avtcore-leap-second-06
Julien Laganier        E 2013-11-21 draft-ietf-websec-key-pinning-09
Julien Laganier          2013-12-11 draft-ietf-stox-core-08
Ben Laurie               2013-12-11 draft-ietf-stox-presence-06
Alexey Melnikov        E 2013-12-12 draft-ietf-roll-rpl-industrial-applicability-02
Sandy Murphy             2013-12-17 draft-ietf-netmod-iana-timezones-03
Magnus Nystrom           2014-01-05 draft-ietf-ccamp-oam-configuration-fwk-11
Hilarie Orman            2013-12-24 draft-ietf-isis-rfc1142-to-historic-00
Vincent Roca             2013-12-25 draft-ietf-6man-stable-privacy-addresses-16
Vincent Roca             2013-12-23 draft-ietf-savi-send-10
Joe Salowey              2013-12-23 draft-ietf-soc-overload-control-14
Zach Shelby              2013-12-23 draft-ietf-trill-rfc6327bis-02
Ondrej Sury              2013-12-27 draft-ietf-tls-applayerprotoneg-03
Tina TSOU                2014-01-10 draft-moriarty-pkcs12v1-1-03
Klaas Wierenga           2013-11-27 draft-ietf-pwe3-dynamic-ms-pw-20
Glen Zorn                2013-08-30 draft-kaplan-insipid-session-id-03
Glen Zorn                2013-11-27 draft-turner-ct-keypackage-receipt-n-error-algs-04
-- 
[email-masked]