Subject: [secdir] [new-work] Proposed W3C Charter: HTML5 Chinese Interest Group (until 2014-02-24)

From: "Coralie Mercier" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 18:52:30 +0100

Hello,

Today W3C Advisory Committee Representatives received a Proposal to revise  
the HTML Activity [0] (see the W3C Process Document description of  
Activity Proposals [1]). This proposal includes a draft revised charter  
for the HTML5 Chinese Interest Group:
   http://www.w3.org/2013/12/html-ig-zh-charter.html

As part of ensuring that the community is aware of proposed work at W3C,  
this draft charter is public during the Advisory
Committee review period.

W3C invites public comments through 2014-02-24 on the proposed charter.  
Please send comments to [email-masked], which has a public archive:
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-new-work/

Other than comments sent in formal responses by W3C Advisory Committee  
Representatives, W3C cannot guarantee a response to comments. If you work  
for a W3C Member [2], please coordinate your comments with your Advisory  
Committee Representative. For example, you may wish to make public  
comments via this list and have your Advisory Committee Representative  
refer to it from his or her formal review comments.

If you should have any questions or need further information, please  
contact Xiaoqian Wu, Team contact <[email-masked]>.

Thank you,

Coralie Mercier, W3C Communications

[0] http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Activity
[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/10/Process-20051014/activities#ActivityCreation
[2] http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Member/List

-- 
  Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Communications Team  -  http://www.w3.org
mailto:[email-masked] +336 4322 0001 http://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/
_______________________________________________
new-work mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/new-work