Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2014 08:35:08 +0200

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Derek Atkins is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2014-02-20

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Dorothy Gellert        T 2014-02-11 draft-housley-pkix-test-oids-00
Steve Hanna            TR2014-02-04 draft-ietf-pcp-nat64-prefix64-05
Steve Hanna            T 2014-01-28 draft-ietf-v6ops-nat64-experience-09
Jeffrey Hutzelman      T 2014-02-04 draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-bytes-discarded-metric-01
Warren Kumari          T 2014-02-12 draft-ietf-l3vpn-mldp-vrf-in-band-signaling-03
Kathleen Moriarty      TR2013-12-16 draft-ietf-opsec-vpn-leakages-03
Joe Salowey            T 2014-02-20 draft-ietf-stir-problem-statement-03

For telechat 2014-03-20

Julien Laganier        T 2014-02-28 draft-fairhurst-ipdvb-ule-iana-05
Chris Lonvick          T 2014-02-18 draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-unknown-msg-05
Klaas Wierenga         T 2014-03-12 draft-ietf-jcardcal-jcal-09

Last calls and special requests:

Jeffrey Hutzelman      E 2013-11-21 draft-ietf-drinks-spp-protocol-over-soap-05
Julien Laganier        E 2013-11-21 draft-ietf-websec-key-pinning-11
Catherine Meadows        2014-02-17 draft-ietf-dmm-requirements-14
Adam Montville           2014-02-19 draft-ietf-storm-rdmap-ext-08
Russ Mundy               2014-03-24 draft-mahalingam-dutt-dcops-vxlan-08
Sandy Murphy             2013-12-17 draft-ietf-netmod-iana-timezones-03
Sandy Murphy             2014-03-05 draft-melnikov-smime-msa-to-mda-03
Yoav Nir                 2014-02-24 draft-ietf-eman-framework-15
Magnus Nystrom           2014-02-24 draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-applicability-label-adv-02
Hilarie Orman            2014-02-24 draft-ietf-mpls-tp-psc-itu-02
Radia Perlman            2014-02-24 draft-ietf-multimob-pmipv6-source-07
Vincent Roca             2014-02-25 draft-ietf-sidr-policy-qualifiers-01
Zach Shelby              2013-08-30 draft-kaplan-insipid-session-id-03
Ondrej Sury              2014-02-27 draft-ietf-ippm-testplan-rfc2680-04
Carl Wallace             2014-03-14 draft-drage-sipping-rfc3455bis-13
Brian Weis             E 2014-01-16 draft-ietf-radext-dynamic-discovery-10
Brian Weis               2014-02-28 draft-ietf-ecrit-trustworthy-location-08
Tom Yu                   2014-03-03 draft-ietf-mpls-special-purpose-labels-05
Dacheng Zhang            2014-03-14 draft-vanelburg-dispatch-private-network-ind-05
-- 
[email-masked]