Subject: [secdir] review of draft-ietf-dmm-requirements-15

From: Catherine Meadows <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 17:48:27 -0400

I have reviewed this document as part of the security directorate's
ongoing effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the
IESG.  These comments were written primarily for the benefit of the
security area directors.  Document editors and WG chairs should treat
these comments just like any other last call comments.

The authors have not only implemented the changes I suggested but have
improved on my suggestions, so I have no further recommendations.

Sorry, Anthony, that I missed your email.  I need to set up some sort of alert system to
notify me of replies to my reviews.

Cathy

Catherine Meadows
Naval Research Laboratory
Code 5543
4555 Overlook Ave., S.W.
Washington DC, 20375
phone: 202-767-3490
fax: 202-404-7942
email: [email-masked]