Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 13:22:55 +0200

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Leif Johansson is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2014-03-27

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Scott Kelly            TR2013-05-29 draft-ietf-cuss-sip-uui-14
Catherine Meadows      TR2014-02-17 draft-ietf-dmm-requirements-15
Zach Shelby            T 2013-08-30 draft-kaplan-insipid-session-id-04
Ondrej Sury            T 2014-02-27 draft-ietf-ippm-testplan-rfc2680-04

For telechat 2014-04-03

Derek Atkins           T 2014-03-12 draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2-fragmentation-06
Sandy Murphy           T 2014-03-05 draft-melnikov-smime-msa-to-mda-04

For telechat 2014-04-10

Rob Austein            T 2014-03-24 draft-ietf-cdni-framework-10

Last calls and special requests:

Shawn Emery            E 2014-03-27 draft-ietf-tcpm-fastopen-08
Dorothy Gellert          2014-04-01 draft-ietf-pcp-dhcp-09
Tobias Gondrom           2014-03-27 draft-ietf-pwe3-p2mp-pw-requirements-07
Phillip Hallam-Baker     2014-04-01 draft-ietf-trill-esadi-06
Steve Hanna              2014-03-28 draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-loss-conceal-10
Dan Harkins              2014-04-08 draft-ietf-idr-aigp-16
David Harrington         2014-04-03 draft-ietf-idr-last-as-reservation-04
Sam Hartman              2014-04-08 draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-ldp-mac-opt-11
Paul Hoffman             2014-04-07 draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-ttl-tlv-07
Jeffrey Hutzelman      E 2013-11-21 draft-ietf-drinks-spp-protocol-over-soap-05
Jeffrey Hutzelman        2014-04-09 draft-ietf-mpls-psc-updates-03
Chris Inacio             2014-04-07 draft-ietf-opsec-lla-only-07
Julien Laganier        E 2013-11-21 draft-ietf-websec-key-pinning-11
Russ Mundy               2014-03-24 draft-mahalingam-dutt-dcops-vxlan-08
Sandy Murphy             2013-12-17 draft-ietf-netmod-iana-timezones-03
Vincent Roca             2014-02-25 draft-ietf-sidr-policy-qualifiers-01
Carl Wallace             2014-03-14 draft-drage-sipping-rfc3455bis-13
Brian Weis             E 2014-01-16 draft-ietf-radext-dynamic-discovery-11
-- 
[email-masked]