Subject: [secdir] secdir re-review of draft-ietf-abfab-arch-12

From: Tom Yu <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 18:21:13 -0400

I have reviewed this document as part of the security directorate's 
ongoing effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the 
IESG.  These comments were written primarily for the benefit of the 
security area directors.  Document editors and WG chairs should treat 
these comments just like any other last call comments.

Summary: ready with nits

The Security Considerations (section 5) no longer has the placeholder
text from the -10 version.  The text describing the detailed security
properties of the various communication channels appears to be gone,
possibly replaced by summaries in section 4.  Other items listed in
the "to be addressed" paragraph from -10 appear to have been covered
by new text.

I'm not sure whether the removed text describing the security
properties of the communication channels was completely redundant with
text in section 4, but some of it seems close, so the current state
might be good enough.  What is the authors' belief about that?

There appears to be a author's query labeled [CREF1]; has that
question been resolved?