Subject: [secdir] Link to the Security Area Review Tool.

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2014 14:24:11 +0200

The Secdir Area Review tool can be found at:

https://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/secdir/index.cgi/t=5467/welcome

One thing you can do there, is to mark yourself for being unavaible
for some time, i.e. if you are month or so on vacation you can mark
yourself of being away until specific time. Unless you are next in
rotation there is not really point of marking yourself away if you are
away only week or two. 

Btw, we currently go around the list of reviewers every 5-6 weeks.
-- 
[email-masked]

---

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2014 14:37:45 +0200

> https://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/secdir/index.cgi/t=5467/welcome

Forgot one important thing. The authentication email address and
password are normal tools.ietf.org accounts. I.e if you do not have
account already in there get one from https://tools.ietf.org/newlogin
site. The only thing is that the email address of the account and the
email address stored in the database must match, so if you cannot log
in with your tools.ietf.org account then the review database most
likely have some old address for you. In that case send me email
and I will fix the email address in the database.
-- 
[email-masked]