Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 04:10:10 +0200

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Dan Harkins is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2014-03-27

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Alan DeKok             T 2014-03-17 draft-ietf-appsawg-xml-mediatypes-09
Donald Eastlake        T 2014-03-24 draft-ietf-netext-pmip6-qos-11
Steve Hanna            TR2013-10-16 draft-ietf-manet-smf-mib-10
Scott Kelly            TR2013-05-29 draft-ietf-cuss-sip-uui-14
Catherine Meadows      TR2014-02-17 draft-ietf-dmm-requirements-15
Adam Montville         T 2014-02-19 draft-ietf-storm-rdmap-ext-09
Yoav Nir               TR2014-02-24 draft-ietf-eman-framework-16
Zach Shelby            T 2013-08-30 draft-kaplan-insipid-session-id-04
Ondrej Sury            T 2014-02-27 draft-ietf-ippm-testplan-rfc2680-04
Brian Weis             T 2014-02-28 draft-ietf-ecrit-trustworthy-location-09
Tom Yu                 TR2014-01-17 draft-ietf-abfab-arch-12

For telechat 2014-04-03

Derek Atkins           T 2014-03-12 draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2-fragmentation-06
Sandy Murphy           T 2014-03-05 draft-melnikov-smime-msa-to-mda-04

For telechat 2014-04-10

Rob Austein            T 2014-03-24 draft-ietf-cdni-framework-10

Last calls and special requests:

Shawn Emery            E 2014-03-27 draft-ietf-tcpm-fastopen-08
Dorothy Gellert          2014-04-01 draft-ietf-pcp-dhcp-09
Tobias Gondrom           2014-03-27 draft-ietf-pwe3-p2mp-pw-requirements-07
Phillip Hallam-Baker     2014-04-01 draft-ietf-trill-esadi-06
Steve Hanna              2014-03-28 draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-loss-conceal-10
Jeffrey Hutzelman      E 2013-11-21 draft-ietf-drinks-spp-protocol-over-soap-05
Julien Laganier        E 2013-11-21 draft-ietf-websec-key-pinning-11
Russ Mundy               2014-03-24 draft-mahalingam-dutt-dcops-vxlan-08
Sandy Murphy             2013-12-17 draft-ietf-netmod-iana-timezones-03
Vincent Roca             2014-02-25 draft-ietf-sidr-policy-qualifiers-01
Carl Wallace             2014-03-14 draft-drage-sipping-rfc3455bis-13
Brian Weis             E 2014-01-16 draft-ietf-radext-dynamic-discovery-11
-- 
[email-masked]