Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 14:28:34 +0300

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Catherine Meadows is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2014-04-24

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Dan Harkins            T 2014-04-08 draft-ietf-idr-aigp-17
Charlie Kaufman        T 2014-04-23 draft-ietf-precis-framework-15

Last calls and special requests:

Tobias Gondrom           2014-03-27 draft-ietf-pwe3-p2mp-pw-requirements-07
Phillip Hallam-Baker     2014-04-01 draft-ietf-trill-esadi-07
Sam Hartman              2014-04-08 draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-ldp-mac-opt-11
Jeffrey Hutzelman      E 2013-11-21 draft-ietf-drinks-spp-protocol-over-soap-05
Jeffrey Hutzelman        2014-04-09 draft-ietf-mpls-psc-updates-03
Leif Johansson           2014-04-15 draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-eth-oam-ext-11
Scott Kelly              2014-04-18 draft-kivinen-ipsecme-ikev2-rfc5996bis-02
Tero Kivinen             2014-04-28 draft-ietf-bfd-mib-17
Warren Kumari            2014-04-28 draft-ietf-bfd-tc-mib-05
Julien Laganier        E 2013-11-21 draft-ietf-websec-key-pinning-11
Julien Laganier          2014-04-29 draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv4-over-dhcpv6-07
Ben Laurie               2014-04-25 draft-ietf-rtcweb-use-cases-and-requirements-14
Matt Lepinski            2014-04-25 draft-ietf-salud-alert-info-urns-12
Chris Lonvick            2014-04-25 draft-ietf-straw-b2bua-loop-detection-04
Russ Mundy               2014-03-24 draft-mahalingam-dutt-dcops-vxlan-09
Sandy Murphy             2013-12-17 draft-ietf-netmod-iana-timezones-03
Vincent Roca             2014-02-25 draft-ietf-sidr-policy-qualifiers-01
Brian Weis              R2014-04-30 draft-ietf-radext-dtls-10
Brian Weis             E 2014-01-16 draft-ietf-radext-dynamic-discovery-11
-- 
[email-masked]