Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2014 13:57:09 +0300

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Charlie Kaufman is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2014-04-03

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Derek Atkins           T 2014-03-12 draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2-fragmentation-06
Sandy Murphy           T 2014-03-05 draft-melnikov-smime-msa-to-mda-04

For telechat 2014-04-10

Rob Austein            T 2014-03-24 draft-ietf-cdni-framework-10
Dorothy Gellert        T 2014-04-01 draft-ietf-pcp-dhcp-11
Steve Hanna            T 2014-03-28 draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-loss-conceal-11

Last calls and special requests:

Tobias Gondrom           2014-03-27 draft-ietf-pwe3-p2mp-pw-requirements-07
Phillip Hallam-Baker     2014-04-01 draft-ietf-trill-esadi-06
Dan Harkins              2014-04-08 draft-ietf-idr-aigp-16
Sam Hartman              2014-04-08 draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-ldp-mac-opt-11
Jeffrey Hutzelman      E 2013-11-21 draft-ietf-drinks-spp-protocol-over-soap-05
Jeffrey Hutzelman        2014-04-09 draft-ietf-mpls-psc-updates-03
Leif Johansson           2014-04-15 draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-eth-oam-ext-11
Julien Laganier        E 2013-11-21 draft-ietf-websec-key-pinning-11
Russ Mundy               2014-03-24 draft-mahalingam-dutt-dcops-vxlan-08
Sandy Murphy             2013-12-17 draft-ietf-netmod-iana-timezones-03
Vincent Roca             2014-02-25 draft-ietf-sidr-policy-qualifiers-01
Carl Wallace             2014-03-14 draft-drage-sipping-rfc3455bis-13
Brian Weis             E 2014-01-16 draft-ietf-radext-dynamic-discovery-11
-- 
[email-masked]