Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2014 14:08:48 +0300

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Yaron Sheffer is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2014-05-15

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Leif Johansson         T 2014-04-15 draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-eth-oam-ext-12
Stephen Kent           TR2014-04-24 draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-inter-domain-redundancy-06
Tero Kivinen           T 2014-04-28 draft-ietf-bfd-mib-19
Warren Kumari          T 2014-04-28 draft-ietf-bfd-tc-mib-07
Ben Laurie             T 2014-04-25 draft-ietf-rtcweb-use-cases-and-requirements-14
Matt Lepinski          T 2014-04-25 draft-ietf-salud-alert-info-urns-12
Eric Osterweil         T 2014-05-12 draft-ietf-ippm-2330-update-04
Vincent Roca           T 2014-04-09 draft-ietf-mpls-psc-updates-05

For telechat 2014-05-29

Magnus Nystrom         T 2014-05-16 draft-pal-eidr-urn-01

Last calls and special requests:

Tobias Gondrom           2014-03-27 draft-ietf-pwe3-p2mp-pw-requirements-07
Sam Hartman              2014-04-08 draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-ldp-mac-opt-11
Jeffrey Hutzelman      E 2013-11-21 draft-ietf-drinks-spp-protocol-over-soap-06
Julien Laganier        E 2013-11-21 draft-ietf-websec-key-pinning-12
Julien Laganier          2014-04-29 draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv4-over-dhcpv6-07
Alexey Melnikov          2014-05-07 draft-ietf-appsawg-uri-get-off-my-lawn-04
Russ Mundy               2014-03-24 draft-mahalingam-dutt-dcops-vxlan-09
Russ Mundy               2014-05-06 draft-ietf-mpls-extended-admin-group-06
Sandy Murphy             2013-12-17 draft-ietf-netmod-iana-timezones-03
Sandy Murphy             2014-05-02 draft-ietf-ipsecme-esp-ah-reqts-07
Hilarie Orman            2014-05-14 draft-ietf-cuss-sip-uui-isdn-08
Radia Perlman            2014-05-12 draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-ip-pw-capability-07
Vincent Roca             2014-02-25 draft-ietf-sidr-policy-qualifiers-01
Joe Salowey              2014-05-29 draft-moonesamy-sshfp-ed25519-01
Brian Weis             E 2014-01-16 draft-ietf-radext-dynamic-discovery-11
-- 
[email-masked]