Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2014 12:32:01 +0300

Lots of people have documents to be reviewed for next weeks telechat
(including me). Lets try to get those reviews done as soon as
possible...

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Zach Shelby is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2014-05-15

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Leif Johansson         T 2014-04-15 draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-eth-oam-ext-12
Stephen Kent           TR2014-04-24 draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-inter-domain-redundancy-06
Tero Kivinen           T 2014-04-28 draft-ietf-bfd-mib-19
Ben Laurie             T 2014-04-25 draft-ietf-rtcweb-use-cases-and-requirements-14
Matt Lepinski          T 2014-04-25 draft-ietf-salud-alert-info-urns-12
Alexey Melnikov        T 2014-05-07 draft-ietf-appsawg-uri-get-off-my-lawn-04
Russ Mundy             T 2014-05-06 draft-ietf-mpls-extended-admin-group-06
Sandy Murphy           T 2014-05-02 draft-ietf-ipsecme-esp-ah-reqts-07
Eric Osterweil         T 2014-05-12 draft-ietf-ippm-2330-update-04
Vincent Roca           T 2014-04-09 draft-ietf-mpls-psc-updates-05

For telechat 2014-05-29

Magnus Nystrom         T 2014-05-16 draft-pal-eidr-urn-01

Last calls and special requests:

Tobias Gondrom           2014-03-27 draft-ietf-pwe3-p2mp-pw-requirements-07
Sam Hartman              2014-04-08 draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-ldp-mac-opt-11
Jeffrey Hutzelman      E 2013-11-21 draft-ietf-drinks-spp-protocol-over-soap-06
Julien Laganier        E 2013-11-21 draft-ietf-websec-key-pinning-12
Julien Laganier          2014-04-29 draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv4-over-dhcpv6-07
Russ Mundy               2014-03-24 draft-mahalingam-dutt-dcops-vxlan-09
Sandy Murphy             2013-12-17 draft-ietf-netmod-iana-timezones-03
Hilarie Orman            2014-05-14 draft-ietf-cuss-sip-uui-isdn-08
Radia Perlman            2014-05-12 draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-ip-pw-capability-07
Vincent Roca             2014-02-25 draft-ietf-sidr-policy-qualifiers-01
Joe Salowey              2014-05-29 draft-moonesamy-sshfp-ed25519-01
Yaron Sheffer            2014-05-21 draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-hello-crypto-auth-05
Brian Weis             E 2014-01-16 draft-ietf-radext-dynamic-discovery-11
-- 
[email-masked]

---

From: Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 May 2014 18:04:21 +0100

> (including me). Lets try to get those reviews done as soon as

And thanks in advance to those of you who do get them done,
it really does help.

Cheers,
S.