Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 16:17:39 +0300

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Eric Osterweil is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2014-06-26

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Shaun Cooley           T 2014-06-12 draft-ietf-appsawg-sieve-duplicate-09
Alan DeKok             T 2014-06-11 draft-ietf-hip-rfc4843-bis-07
Simon Josefsson        TR2014-06-25 draft-ietf-tram-stun-dtls-04
David Waltermire       T 2014-06-10 draft-salgueiro-dispatch-websocket-sipclf-01

For telechat 2014-07-10

David Harrington       T 2014-07-01 draft-ietf-ppsp-peer-protocol-10
Scott Kelly            T 2014-06-30 draft-ietf-eman-battery-mib-12
Tero Kivinen           T 2014-06-30 draft-ietf-eman-energy-monitoring-mib-10
Ben Laurie             T 2014-07-01 draft-ietf-pce-questions-06
Catherine Meadows      T 2014-07-07 draft-ietf-paws-protocol-12
Adam Montville         T 2014-07-03 draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-reqs-11
Russ Mundy             T 2014-07-03 draft-ietf-sidr-cps-04
Sandy Murphy           T 2014-07-04 draft-ietf-stir-threats-03
Yoav Nir               T 2014-07-04 draft-ietf-straw-sip-traceroute-02
Magnus Nystrom         T 2014-07-04 draft-ietf-xmpp-websocket-07
Ondrej Sury            T 2014-05-28 draft-ietf-ipfix-text-adt-06

Last calls and special requests:

Dan Harkins              2014-06-13 draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat-evaluation-14
Sam Hartman              2014-06-23 draft-ietf-dnsop-child-syncronization-01
Jeffrey Hutzelman      E 2013-11-21 draft-ietf-drinks-spp-protocol-over-soap-06
Jeffrey Hutzelman        2014-06-20 draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat-21
Leif Johansson           2014-06-24 draft-ietf-netext-wifi-epc-eap-attributes-08
Charlie Kaufman          2014-07-02 draft-ietf-6man-multicast-addr-arch-update-05
Warren Kumari            2014-07-02 draft-ietf-netext-pmip-cp-up-separation-04
Julien Laganier        E 2013-11-21 draft-ietf-websec-key-pinning-17
Julien Laganier          2014-04-29 draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv4-over-dhcpv6-09
Julien Laganier          2014-06-30 draft-ietf-ppsp-survey-08
Alexey Melnikov          2014-07-04 draft-ietf-p2psip-service-discovery-13
Hilarie Orman            2014-07-07 draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-psi-decodability-04
Zach Shelby              2014-06-06 draft-housley-implementer-obligations-02
Brian Weis             E 2014-01-16 draft-ietf-radext-dynamic-discovery-11
-- 
[email-masked]