Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2014 14:42:05 +0300

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Catherine Meadows is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2014-06-26

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Shaun Cooley           T 2014-06-12 draft-ietf-appsawg-sieve-duplicate-07
Alan DeKok             T 2014-06-11 draft-ietf-hip-rfc4843-bis-05
Donald Eastlake        T 2014-06-11 draft-ietf-hip-rfc5201-bis-14
Shawn Emery            T 2014-06-11 draft-ietf-hip-rfc5202-bis-05
Simon Josefsson        T 2014-06-25 draft-ietf-tram-stun-dtls-03

For telechat 2014-07-10

David Harrington       T 2014-07-01 draft-ietf-ppsp-peer-protocol-10
Ben Laurie             T 2014-07-01 draft-ietf-pce-questions-06

Last calls and special requests:

Dan Harkins              2014-06-13 draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat-evaluation-14
Sam Hartman              2014-06-23 draft-ietf-dnsop-child-syncronization-01
Paul Hoffman             2014-06-20 draft-ietf-tls-encrypt-then-mac-02
Jeffrey Hutzelman      E 2013-11-21 draft-ietf-drinks-spp-protocol-over-soap-06
Jeffrey Hutzelman        2014-06-20 draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat-21
Chris Inacio             2014-06-23 draft-ietf-mpls-smp-requirements-06
Leif Johansson           2014-06-24 draft-ietf-netext-wifi-epc-eap-attributes-08
Charlie Kaufman          2014-07-02 draft-ietf-6man-multicast-addr-arch-update-05
Scott Kelly              2014-06-30 draft-ietf-eman-battery-mib-12
Stephen Kent             2014-06-30 draft-ietf-eman-energy-aware-mib-15
Tero Kivinen             2014-06-30 draft-ietf-eman-energy-monitoring-mib-10
Warren Kumari            2014-07-02 draft-ietf-netext-pmip-cp-up-separation-04
Julien Laganier        E 2013-11-21 draft-ietf-websec-key-pinning-15
Julien Laganier          2014-04-29 draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv4-over-dhcpv6-09
Julien Laganier          2014-06-30 draft-ietf-ppsp-survey-08
Matt Lepinski            2014-06-30 draft-ietf-tcpm-tcp-rfc4614bis-05
Chris Lonvick            2014-07-10 draft-secretaries-good-practices-06
Zach Shelby              2014-06-06 draft-housley-implementer-obligations-02
Ondrej Sury              2014-05-28 draft-ietf-ipfix-text-adt-05
David Waltermire         2014-06-10 draft-salgueiro-dispatch-websocket-sipclf-01
Brian Weis             E 2014-01-16 draft-ietf-radext-dynamic-discovery-11
-- 
[email-masked]