Subject: [secdir] Secdir Review of draft-ietf-tcpm-tcp-rfc4614bis-05

From: Matthew Lepinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2014 22:27:54 -0400

I have reviewed this document as part of the security directorate's ongoing
effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the IESG. These
comments were written primarily for the benefit of the security area
directors. Document editors and WG chairs should treat these comments just
like any other last call comments.

This draft is an update to the Roadmap for TCP specifications (RFC 4614).
The roadmap provides a pointer (along with a brief abstract) to key TCP
specifications. The update to the roadmap makes small changes to the
organization of the roadmap and (more importantly) adds pointers to a
number of more recent TCP-related specifications.

This document appears to be ready for publication. I found no problems with
this document.

As a collection of pointers to other specifications, this document does not
introduce any new security concerns. Security issues related to TCP are
addressed in individual specifications referenced in this roadmap. (Indeed,
one of the changes made in this update to the roadmap is to include more
pointers to documents related to TCP security, such as the specification
for TCP-AO.)