Subject: [secdir] [new-work] Proposed W3C Charter: Second Screen Presentation Working Group (until 2014-09-12)

From: "Coralie Mercier" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 17:24:17 +0200

Hello,

Today W3C Advisory Committee Representatives received a Proposal to review  
the draft charter for the Second Screen Presentation Working Group:
   http://www.w3.org/2014/secondscreen/charter-draft.html

As part of ensuring that the community is aware of proposed work at W3C,  
this draft charter is public during the Advisory
Committee review period.

W3C invites public comments through 2014-09-12 on the proposed charter.  
Please send comments to [email-masked], which has a public archive:
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-new-work/

Other than comments sent in formal responses by W3C Advisory Committee  
Representatives, W3C cannot guarantee a response to
comments. If you work for a W3C Member [1], please coordinate your  
comments with your Advisory Committee Representative. For example, you may  
wish to make public comments via this list and have your Advisory  
Committee Representative refer to it from his or her formal review  
comments.

If you should have any questions or need further information, please  
contact François Daoust <[email-masked]>, Staff Contact.

Thank you,

Coralie Mercer, W3C Communications

[1] http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Member/List

-- 
  Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Communications Team  -  http://www.w3.org
mailto:[email-masked] +336 4322 0001 http://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/

_______________________________________________
new-work mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/new-work