Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 20:28:11 +0300

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Tom Yu is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2014-08-07

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Charlie Kaufman        TR2014-07-02 draft-ietf-6man-multicast-addr-arch-update-07
Warren Kumari          T 2014-07-02 draft-ietf-netext-pmip-cp-up-separation-05
Melinda Shore          T 2014-08-01 draft-ietf-websec-key-pinning-19
Sean Turner            T 2014-07-17 draft-ietf-appsawg-nullmx-05
Carl Wallace          T 2014-07-25 draft-ietf-isis-tlv-codepoints-00
Paul Wouters           T 2014-08-01 draft-ietf-appsawg-email-auth-codes-04

Last calls and special requests:

Shawn Emery             R2014-07-16 draft-ietf-tictoc-security-requirements-10
Dan Harkins              2014-06-13 draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat-evaluation-14
Sam Hartman              2014-06-23 draft-ietf-dnsop-child-syncronization-02
Jeffrey Hutzelman      E 2013-11-21 draft-ietf-drinks-spp-protocol-over-soap-06
Alexey Melnikov          2014-07-04 draft-ietf-p2psip-service-discovery-13
Eric Osterweil           2014-07-15 draft-ietf-l2vpn-etree-frwk-06
Vincent Roca             2014-07-14 draft-ietf-trill-active-active-connection-prob-05
Joe Salowey              2014-07-21 draft-ietf-trill-loss-delay-05
Zach Shelby              2014-06-06 draft-housley-implementer-obligations-02
Zach Shelby              2014-07-21 draft-ietf-trill-oam-fm-06
Ondrej Sury              2014-07-30 draft-ietf-ipfix-text-adt-07
Ondrej Sury              2014-07-15 draft-kivinen-ipsecme-signature-auth-06
Takeshi Takahashi        2014-08-05 draft-dukhovni-opportunistic-security-01
Tina TSOU                2014-07-21 draft-ietf-appsawg-multimailbox-search-01
Sam Weiler               2014-08-12 draft-ietf-karp-bfd-analysis-04
Brian Weis             E 2014-01-16 draft-ietf-radext-dynamic-discovery-11
Brian Weis               2014-07-29 draft-ietf-dnsop-rfc6304bis-03
Klaas Wierenga           2014-07-29 draft-ietf-dnsop-as112-dname-04
-- 
[email-masked]