Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2014 15:20:16 +0300

[Note that those draft-ietf-jose-json-* documents are quite long
(32-75 pages), so better reserve some time to review them, so Kaufman,
Kelly, Kent, Kumari and me are going to have some fun... If you cannot
make it, inform me as soon as possible, so I can assign another
reviewer].

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Ben Laurie is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2014-08-21

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Shaun Cooley           T 2014-08-08 draft-ietf-tram-auth-problems-05
Alan DeKok             T 2014-08-08 draft-ietf-appsawg-json-merge-patch-06
Dorothy Gellert        T 2014-08-08 draft-ietf-core-observe-14

For telechat 2014-09-04

David Harrington       T 2014-08-22 draft-ietf-ippm-lmap-path-05

For telechat 2014-09-18

Sam Hartman            T 2014-08-22 draft-ietf-dnsop-child-syncronization-02

For telechat 2014-10-02

Chris Inacio           T 2014-08-26 draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-pcn-09

Last calls and special requests:

Donald Eastlake          2014-08-08 draft-ietf-conex-abstract-mech-12
Dan Harkins              2014-06-13 draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat-evaluation-14
Dan Harkins              2014-08-22 draft-ietf-6lo-lowpan-mib-03
Jeffrey Hutzelman      E 2013-11-21 draft-ietf-drinks-spp-protocol-over-soap-06
Jeffrey Hutzelman        2014-08-22 draft-ietf-soc-overload-rate-control-09
Leif Johansson           2014-08-29 draft-ietf-6lo-ghc-03
Simon Josefsson          2014-09-01 draft-ietf-bfd-intervals-03
Charlie Kaufman          2014-09-03 draft-ietf-jose-json-web-algorithms-31
Scott Kelly              2014-09-03 draft-ietf-jose-json-web-encryption-31
Stephen Kent             2014-09-03 draft-ietf-jose-json-web-key-31
Tero Kivinen             2014-09-03 draft-ietf-jose-json-web-signature-31
Warren Kumari            2014-09-03 draft-ietf-oauth-json-web-token-25
Zach Shelby              2014-06-06 draft-housley-implementer-obligations-02
Ondrej Sury              2014-07-30 draft-ietf-ipfix-text-adt-10
Brian Weis             E 2014-01-16 draft-ietf-radext-dynamic-discovery-11
Tom Yu                   2014-08-09 draft-ietf-forces-model-extension-03
-- 
[email-masked]