Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2014 13:28:50 +0300

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Leif Johansson is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2014-08-21

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Shaun Cooley           T 2014-08-08 draft-ietf-tram-auth-problems-04
Alan DeKok             T 2014-08-08 draft-ietf-appsawg-json-merge-patch-06
Dorothy Gellert        T 2014-08-08 draft-ietf-core-observe-14
Catherine Meadows      TR2014-08-20 draft-ietf-paws-protocol-14
Sam Weiler             T 2014-08-12 draft-ietf-karp-bfd-analysis-06

For telechat 2014-09-04

David Harrington       T 2014-08-22 draft-ietf-ippm-lmap-path-05

For telechat 2014-09-18

Sam Hartman            T 2014-08-22 draft-ietf-dnsop-child-syncronization-02

For telechat 2014-10-02

Chris Inacio           T 2014-08-26 draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-pcn-09

Last calls and special requests:

Donald Eastlake          2014-08-08 draft-ietf-conex-abstract-mech-12
Steve Hanna              2014-08-13 draft-ietf-rmcat-cc-requirements-05
Dan Harkins              2014-06-13 draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat-evaluation-14
Dan Harkins              2014-08-22 draft-ietf-6lo-lowpan-mib-03
Paul Hoffman             2014-08-22 draft-ietf-pwe3-mspw-er-05
Jeffrey Hutzelman      E 2013-11-21 draft-ietf-drinks-spp-protocol-over-soap-06
Jeffrey Hutzelman        2014-08-22 draft-ietf-soc-overload-rate-control-09
Zach Shelby              2014-06-06 draft-housley-implementer-obligations-02
Ondrej Sury              2014-07-30 draft-ietf-ipfix-text-adt-10
Sean Turner              2014-08-25 draft-ietf-appsawg-nullmx-08
Brian Weis             E 2014-01-16 draft-ietf-radext-dynamic-discovery-11
Tom Yu                   2014-08-09 draft-ietf-forces-model-extension-03
-- 
[email-masked]