Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2014 12:39:39 +0300

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Dan Harkins is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2014-08-07

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Sam Hartman            T 2014-06-23 draft-ietf-dnsop-child-syncronization-02
Charlie Kaufman        TR2014-07-02 draft-ietf-6man-multicast-addr-arch-update-07
Warren Kumari          T 2014-07-02 draft-ietf-netext-pmip-cp-up-separation-05
Alexey Melnikov        T 2014-07-04 draft-ietf-p2psip-service-discovery-14
Eric Osterweil         T 2014-07-15 draft-ietf-l2vpn-etree-frwk-07
Joe Salowey            T 2014-07-21 draft-ietf-trill-loss-delay-05
Zach Shelby            T 2014-07-21 draft-ietf-trill-oam-fm-07
Melinda Shore          T 2014-08-01 draft-ietf-websec-key-pinning-19
Ondrej Sury            T 2014-07-15 draft-kivinen-ipsecme-signature-auth-07
Sean Turner            T 2014-07-17 draft-ietf-appsawg-nullmx-06
Carl Wallace           T 2014-07-25 draft-ietf-isis-tlv-codepoints-00
Paul Wouters           T 2014-08-01 draft-ietf-appsawg-email-auth-codes-05

For telechat 2014-08-21

Shaun Cooley           T 2014-08-08 draft-ietf-tram-auth-problems-04
Alan DeKok             T 2014-08-08 draft-ietf-appsawg-json-merge-patch-06
Shawn Emery            TR2014-07-16 draft-ietf-tictoc-security-requirements-11
Shawn Emery            T 2014-08-14 draft-ietf-core-groupcomm-21
Dorothy Gellert        T 2014-08-08 draft-ietf-core-observe-14

Last calls and special requests:

Derek Atkins             2014-08-09 draft-ietf-l3vpn-pmsi-registry-03
Donald Eastlake          2014-08-08 draft-ietf-conex-abstract-mech-12
Tobias Gondrom           2014-08-13 draft-ietf-forces-protoextension-04
Phillip Hallam-Baker     2014-08-11 draft-ietf-netmod-snmp-cfg-06
Steve Hanna              2014-08-13 draft-ietf-rmcat-cc-requirements-05
Dan Harkins              2014-06-13 draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat-evaluation-14
Jeffrey Hutzelman      E 2013-11-21 draft-ietf-drinks-spp-protocol-over-soap-06
Zach Shelby              2014-06-06 draft-housley-implementer-obligations-02
Ondrej Sury              2014-07-30 draft-ietf-ipfix-text-adt-07
Sam Weiler               2014-08-12 draft-ietf-karp-bfd-analysis-04
Brian Weis             E 2014-01-16 draft-ietf-radext-dynamic-discovery-11
Brian Weis               2014-07-29 draft-ietf-dnsop-rfc6304bis-04
Klaas Wierenga           2014-07-29 draft-ietf-dnsop-as112-dname-04
Tom Yu                   2014-08-09 draft-ietf-forces-model-extension-03
Dacheng Zhang            2014-08-07 draft-ietf-l2vpn-ipls-14
-- 
[email-masked]