Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2014 12:02:30 +0300

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Ben Laurie is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2014-09-04

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Dan Harkins            T 2014-08-22 draft-ietf-6lo-lowpan-mib-03
David Harrington       T 2014-08-22 draft-ietf-ippm-lmap-path-05
Takeshi Takahashi      TR2014-08-05 draft-dukhovni-opportunistic-security-04
Tom Yu                 T 2014-08-09 draft-ietf-forces-model-extension-04

For telechat 2014-09-18

Sam Hartman            T 2014-08-22 draft-ietf-dnsop-child-syncronization-02
Charlie Kaufman        T 2014-09-03 draft-ietf-jose-json-web-algorithms-31
Scott Kelly            T 2014-09-03 draft-ietf-jose-json-web-encryption-31
Stephen Kent           T 2014-09-03 draft-ietf-jose-json-web-key-31
Tero Kivinen           T 2014-09-03 draft-ietf-jose-json-web-signature-31
Warren Kumari          T 2014-09-03 draft-ietf-oauth-json-web-token-25

For telechat 2014-10-02

Chris Inacio           T 2014-08-26 draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-pcn-09

Last calls and special requests:

Donald Eastlake          2014-08-08 draft-ietf-conex-abstract-mech-12
Dan Harkins              2014-06-13 draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat-evaluation-14
Jeffrey Hutzelman      E 2013-11-21 draft-ietf-drinks-spp-protocol-over-soap-06
Jeffrey Hutzelman        2014-08-22 draft-ietf-soc-overload-rate-control-09
Leif Johansson           2014-08-29 draft-ietf-6lo-ghc-03
Simon Josefsson          2014-09-01 draft-ietf-bfd-intervals-03
Zach Shelby              2014-06-06 draft-housley-implementer-obligations-02
Ondrej Sury              2014-07-30 draft-ietf-ipfix-text-adt-10
Brian Weis             E 2014-01-16 draft-ietf-radext-dynamic-discovery-11
-- 
[email-masked]