Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2014 14:39:24 +0300

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Adam Montville is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2014-09-18

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Sam Hartman            T 2014-08-22 draft-ietf-dnsop-child-syncronization-03
Takeshi Takahashi      TR2014-08-05 draft-dukhovni-opportunistic-security-04
David Waltermire       TR2014-08-04 draft-masotta-tftpexts-windowsize-opt-11

For telechat 2014-10-02

Chris Inacio           T 2014-08-26 draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-pcn-09

Last calls and special requests:

Dan Harkins              2014-06-13 draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat-evaluation-14
Jeffrey Hutzelman      E 2013-11-21 draft-ietf-drinks-spp-protocol-over-soap-06
Jeffrey Hutzelman        2014-08-22 draft-ietf-soc-overload-rate-control-09
Ben Laurie               2014-09-11 draft-ietf-avtcore-aria-srtp-06
Matt Lepinski            2014-09-11 draft-ietf-avtcore-srtp-aes-gcm-14
Catherine Meadows        2014-09-22 draft-ietf-grow-ix-bgp-route-server-operations-03
Alexey Melnikov          2014-09-22 draft-ietf-opsec-bgp-security-05
Zach Shelby              2014-06-06 draft-housley-implementer-obligations-02
Ondrej Sury              2014-07-30 draft-ietf-ipfix-text-adt-10
Brian Weis             E 2014-01-16 draft-ietf-radext-dynamic-discovery-11
-- 
[email-masked]