Subject: [secdir] [new-work] [W3C] Work in Progress on a Automotive Working Group Charter (Advance Notice)

From: Ian Jacobs <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2014 16:37:26 -0500

Hello,

Launched in February 2013, the Automotive and Web Platform
Business Group [1] recently pulbished two reports: Vehicle
Information Access API and Vehicle Data. These reports define
application programming interfaces (APIs) that will enable
developers to create applications at lower cost that can run in
any connected car.

The group is planning a transition to the Recommendation Track. A
draft charter for an Automotive Working Group is available for
discussion:
  https://www.w3.org/2014/automotive/charter-draft.html

The public is encouraged to send comments and suggestions for
changes to <[email-masked]>. For more information,
please contact Kaz Ashimura <[email-masked]> and Ted Guild
<[email-masked]>.

Ian Jacobs, Head of W3C Communications

[1] http://www.w3.org/community/autowebplatform/

--
Ian Jacobs <[email-masked]>      http://www.w3.org/People/Jacobs
Tel:                       +1 718 260 9447

_______________________________________________
new-work mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/new-work