Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 12:58:07 +0300

We seem to have quite a lot of documents to be reviewed for the next
weeks telechat, so please review those as soon as possible, as the
telechat seems to have lots of documents... 

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Chris Lonvick is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2014-10-30

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Shaun Cooley           T 2014-10-17 draft-ietf-ospf-security-extension-manual-keying-09
Alan DeKok             T 2014-10-21 draft-ietf-tram-alpn-06
Dorothy Gellert        T 2014-10-27 draft-ietf-manet-ibs-03
Olafur Gudmundsson     T 2014-10-27 draft-ietf-mpls-mldp-in-band-wildcard-encoding-02
Steve Hanna            T 2014-10-27 draft-ietf-payload-g7110-03
Dan Harkins            T 2014-10-27 draft-ietf-pce-wson-routing-wavelength-14
David Harrington       T 2014-10-23 draft-ietf-rtcweb-data-channel-12
Paul Hoffman           T 2014-10-24 draft-ietf-rtcweb-data-protocol-08
Jeffrey Hutzelman      T 2014-10-27 draft-ietf-weirds-bootstrap-09
Chris Inacio           T 2014-10-24 draft-ietf-weirds-json-response-10
Leif Johansson         T 2014-10-24 draft-ietf-weirds-object-inventory-05
Simon Josefsson        T 2014-10-24 draft-ietf-weirds-rdap-query-15
Sandy Murphy           T 2014-09-25 draft-ietf-dmm-best-practices-gap-analysis-08
Ondrej Sury            T 2014-10-06 draft-ietf-6lo-lowpanz-07
Carl Wallace           T 2014-10-13 draft-ietf-pce-pcep-mib-10
Sam Weiler             T 2014-10-10 draft-ietf-softwire-lw4over6-11
Paul Wouters           T 2014-10-10 draft-ietf-softwire-map-dhcp-09
Tom Yu                 T 2014-10-10 draft-ietf-softwire-map-t-06

Last calls and special requests:

Donald Eastlake          2014-10-30 draft-leiba-cotton-iana-5226bis-08
Shawn Emery              2014-10-27 draft-ietf-l3vpn-mvpn-mldp-nlri-06
Phillip Hallam-Baker     2014-10-27 draft-ietf-mptcp-attacks-02
Dan Harkins              2014-06-13 draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat-evaluation-14
Jeffrey Hutzelman      E 2013-11-21 draft-ietf-drinks-spp-protocol-over-soap-07
Charlie Kaufman          2014-11-03 draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-optimization-03
Scott Kelly              2014-11-03 draft-ietf-mpls-deprecate-bgp-entropy-label-01
Tero Kivinen             2014-11-03 draft-ietf-mpls-pim-sm-over-mldp-02
Warren Kumari            2014-11-18 draft-kucherawy-rfc3777bis-01
Ben Laurie               2014-11-19 draft-murdock-nato-nid-02
Matt Lepinski            2014-11-18 draft-nottingham-safe-hint-05
Zach Shelby              2014-06-06 draft-housley-implementer-obligations-02
Hannes Tschofenig        2014-10-07 draft-ietf-lmap-use-cases-04
Sean Turner              2014-10-13 draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-relay-reply-04
Brian Weis             E 2014-01-16 draft-ietf-radext-dynamic-discovery-11
-- 
[email-masked]

---

From: Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 11:31:15 +0100

Thanks Tero, and thanks all for your reviews.

Yes, next week's a busy telechat with nearly 700 pages of content so
we really could use the help. Or if you can't get a review done, then
letting Kathleen and I know soon could also help us prioritise our reading.

Thanks,
S.