Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 14:05:30 +0200

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Yoav Nir is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2014-10-30

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Jeffrey Hutzelman      T 2014-10-27 draft-ietf-weirds-bootstrap-10
Simon Josefsson        T 2014-10-24 draft-ietf-weirds-rdap-query-16
Sandy Murphy           T 2014-09-25 draft-ietf-dmm-best-practices-gap-analysis-08
Ondrej Sury            T 2014-10-06 draft-ietf-6lo-lowpanz-07
Paul Wouters           T 2014-10-10 draft-ietf-softwire-map-dhcp-09

For telechat 2014-11-25

Alan DeKok             T 2014-10-21 draft-ietf-tram-alpn-07
Dorothy Gellert        T 2014-10-27 draft-ietf-manet-ibs-03

For telechat 2014-12-04

Sandy Murphy           T 2014-11-25 draft-mcdonald-ipps-uri-scheme-15

Last calls and special requests:

Dan Harkins              2014-06-13 draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat-evaluation-14
Jeffrey Hutzelman      E 2013-11-21 draft-ietf-drinks-spp-protocol-over-soap-07
Matt Lepinski            2014-11-18 draft-nottingham-safe-hint-05
Chris Lonvick            2014-11-10 draft-ietf-bmwg-bgp-basic-convergence-04
Catherine Meadows        2014-11-10 draft-ietf-opsawg-capwap-hybridmac-06
Alexey Melnikov          2014-11-06 draft-ietf-opsawg-mibs-to-ieee80231-01
Zach Shelby              2014-06-06 draft-housley-implementer-obligations-02
Hannes Tschofenig        2014-10-07 draft-ietf-lmap-use-cases-04
Sean Turner              2014-10-13 draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-relay-reply-04
Brian Weis             E 2014-01-16 draft-ietf-radext-dynamic-discovery-12
-- 
[email-masked]