Subject: [secdir] secdir review of draft-ietf-weirds-object-inventory-05 (no problem)

From: Leif Johansson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2014 14:42:51 +0100

I have reviewed this document as part of the security directorate's
ongoing effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the
IESG.  These comments were written primarily for the benefit of the
security area directors.  Document editors and WG chairs should treat
these comments just like any other last call comments.

This document feels ready for publication.
	
	Cheers Leif

---

From: Ning Kong <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2014 21:50:03 +0800

Hi Leif,

Thanks for your review!

Cheers,
Ning

> 在 2014年10月26日，下午9:42，Leif Johansson <[email-masked]> 写道：
>