Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2014 23:10:31 +0200

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Yaron Sheffer is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2014-11-25

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Alan DeKok             T 2014-10-21 draft-ietf-tram-alpn-07
Donald Eastlake        TR2014-10-30 draft-leiba-cotton-iana-5226bis-11
Dorothy Gellert        T 2014-10-27 draft-ietf-manet-ibs-03
Alexey Melnikov        T 2014-11-06 draft-ietf-opsawg-mibs-to-ieee80231-01

For telechat 2014-12-04

Sandy Murphy           T 2014-11-25 draft-mcdonald-ipps-uri-scheme-16

Last calls and special requests:

Dan Harkins              2014-06-13 draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat-evaluation-14
Jeffrey Hutzelman      E 2013-11-21 draft-ietf-drinks-spp-protocol-over-soap-07
Tero Kivinen           E None       draft-richardson-6tisch--security-6top-04
Matt Lepinski            2014-11-18 draft-nottingham-safe-hint-05
Catherine Meadows        2014-11-10 draft-ietf-opsawg-capwap-hybridmac-06
Yoav Nir                 2014-11-14 draft-ietf-radext-nai-10
Magnus Nystrom           2014-12-01 draft-josefsson-pkix-textual-08
Hilarie Orman          E None       draft-richardson-6tisch--security-6top-04
Radia Perlman          E None       draft-ietf-lmap-framework-08
Vincent Roca             2014-11-27 draft-ietf-ccamp-rwa-info-22
Joe Salowey              2014-12-01 draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-prpolicies-05
Zach Shelby              2014-06-06 draft-housley-implementer-obligations-02
Hannes Tschofenig        2014-10-07 draft-ietf-lmap-use-cases-05
Sean Turner              2014-10-13 draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-relay-reply-04
Brian Weis             E 2014-01-16 draft-ietf-radext-dynamic-discovery-12
-- 
[email-masked]