Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2014 11:50:45 +0200

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Dacheng Zhang is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2014-12-04

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Sandy Murphy           T 2014-11-25 draft-mcdonald-ipps-uri-scheme-16

For telechat 2014-12-18

Sean Turner            T 2014-12-15 draft-ietf-ianaplan-icg-response-06
Carl Wallace           T 2014-12-05 draft-ietf-json-text-sequence-09

Last calls and special requests:

Dan Harkins              2014-06-13 draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat-evaluation-14
Jeffrey Hutzelman      E 2013-11-21 draft-ietf-drinks-spp-protocol-over-soap-07
Tero Kivinen           E None       draft-richardson-6tisch--security-6top-04
Matt Lepinski            2014-11-18 draft-nottingham-safe-hint-05
Catherine Meadows        2014-11-10 draft-ietf-opsawg-capwap-hybridmac-06
Magnus Nystrom           2014-12-01 draft-josefsson-pkix-textual-08
Hilarie Orman          E None       draft-richardson-6tisch--security-6top-04
Vincent Roca             2014-11-27 draft-ietf-ccamp-rwa-info-22
Joe Salowey              2014-12-01 draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-prpolicies-05
Zach Shelby              2014-06-06 draft-housley-implementer-obligations-02
Melinda Shore            2014-12-01 draft-ietf-eman-applicability-statement-08
Takeshi Takahashi        2014-12-01 draft-ietf-grow-irr-routing-policy-considerations-05
Hannes Tschofenig        2014-12-01 draft-ietf-opsec-dhcpv6-shield-04
Tina TSOU                2014-12-08 draft-ietf-dnsop-dnssec-key-timing-06
Sean Turner              2014-10-13 draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-relay-reply-05
David Waltermire         2014-12-09 draft-ietf-kitten-cammac-00
Sam Weiler               2014-12-08 draft-ietf-l3vpn-acceptown-community-08
Brian Weis             E 2014-01-16 draft-ietf-radext-dynamic-discovery-12
Brian Weis               2014-12-08 draft-ietf-l3vpn-end-system-04
Klaas Wierenga           2014-12-08 draft-ietf-mpls-tp-te-mib-09
Paul Wouters             2014-12-04 draft-ietf-tcpm-accecn-reqs-07
Tom Yu                   2014-12-10 draft-ietf-tls-prohibiting-rc4-01
-- 
[email-masked]