Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2014 00:12:49 +0200

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Hilarie Orman is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2014-11-25

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Alan DeKok             T 2014-10-21 draft-ietf-tram-alpn-07
Dorothy Gellert        T 2014-10-27 draft-ietf-manet-ibs-03
Alexey Melnikov        T 2014-11-06 draft-ietf-opsawg-mibs-to-ieee80231-01

For telechat 2014-12-04

Sandy Murphy           T 2014-11-25 draft-mcdonald-ipps-uri-scheme-15

Last calls and special requests:

Dan Harkins              2014-06-13 draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat-evaluation-14
Jeffrey Hutzelman      E 2013-11-21 draft-ietf-drinks-spp-protocol-over-soap-07
Matt Lepinski            2014-11-18 draft-nottingham-safe-hint-05
Catherine Meadows        2014-11-10 draft-ietf-opsawg-capwap-hybridmac-06
Yoav Nir                 2014-11-14 draft-ietf-radext-nai-10
Magnus Nystrom           2014-12-01 draft-josefsson-pkix-textual-07
Zach Shelby              2014-06-06 draft-housley-implementer-obligations-02
Hannes Tschofenig        2014-10-07 draft-ietf-lmap-use-cases-04
Sean Turner              2014-10-13 draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-relay-reply-04
Brian Weis             E 2014-01-16 draft-ietf-radext-dynamic-discovery-12
-- 
[email-masked]