Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 14:17:16 +0200

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Sam Hartman is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2014-12-18

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Tina TSOU              T 2014-12-08 draft-ietf-dnsop-dnssec-key-timing-06
Sean Turner            T 2014-12-15 draft-ietf-ianaplan-icg-response-06
Carl Wallace           T 2014-12-05 draft-ietf-json-text-sequence-10
Klaas Wierenga         T 2014-12-08 draft-ietf-mpls-tp-te-mib-09

For telechat 2015-01-08

Shaun Cooley           T 2015-01-05 draft-dawkins-iesg-one-or-more-04
Alan DeKok             T 2015-01-01 draft-higgs-hbbtv-urn-00
Phillip Hallam-Baker   T 2014-12-24 draft-ietf-pce-rfc7150bis-01
David Waltermire       T 2014-12-09 draft-ietf-kitten-cammac-00

Last calls and special requests:

Derek Atkins             2014-12-29 draft-pechanec-pkcs11uri-16
Donald Eastlake          2014-12-24 draft-ietf-httpauth-hoba-07
Shawn Emery              2014-12-24 draft-ietf-aqm-recommendation-08
Dorothy Gellert          2014-12-22 draft-ietf-ippm-rate-problem-08
Tobias Gondrom           2014-12-18 draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-ipv6-14
Olafur Gudmundsson       2014-12-24 draft-ietf-ospf-te-metric-extensions-08
Steve Hanna              2014-12-24 draft-ietf-roll-admin-local-policy-02
Dan Harkins              2014-06-13 draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat-evaluation-14
Dan Harkins              2014-12-22 draft-ietf-tsvwg-port-use-06
David Harrington         2014-12-24 draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-dtls-encaps-07
Jeffrey Hutzelman      E 2013-11-21 draft-ietf-drinks-spp-protocol-over-soap-07
Matt Lepinski            2014-11-18 draft-nottingham-safe-hint-05
Zach Shelby              2014-06-06 draft-housley-implementer-obligations-02
Sean Turner              2014-10-13 draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-relay-reply-06
Sam Weiler               2014-12-08 draft-ietf-l3vpn-acceptown-community-08
Brian Weis             E 2014-01-16 draft-ietf-radext-dynamic-discovery-12
Paul Wouters             2014-12-04 draft-ietf-tcpm-accecn-reqs-07
-- 
[email-masked]