Subject: [secdir] SECDIR re-review of draft-secretaries-good-practices

From: Chris Lonvick <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2014 10:21:56 -0800

Hi,

I have reviewed this document as part of the security directorate's
ongoing effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the
IESG.  These comments were written primarily for the benefit of the
security area directors.  Document editors and WG chairs should treat
these comments just like any other last call comments.

In my last review, the only security-related issue I raised was a nit
about the WG Chairs knowing how to revoke privileges given to a
secretary.  The security considerations section has been revised to
address this.

I scanned through the other changes that had been made to this
revision and found no other concerns.

Finally, just a note to the IESG members that this document has been
discussed on the "IETF Discuss" list over the past few weeks resulting
from the Last Call announcement.

Best regards,
Chris