Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 11:56:50 +0200

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Melinda Shore is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2015-01-22

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
David Harrington       T 2014-12-24 draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-dtls-encaps-08
Sam Hartman            T 2015-01-09 draft-farrkingel-pce-abno-architecture-15
Leif Johansson         T 2014-12-25 draft-ietf-radext-radius-fragmentation-11
Ben Laurie             T 2015-01-08 draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-mpls-tp-oam-ext-15

For telechat 2015-02-05

Dorothy Gellert        T 2014-12-22 draft-ietf-ippm-rate-problem-09
Tobias Gondrom         T 2014-12-18 draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-ipv6-15
Sandy Murphy           T 2015-01-28 draft-ietf-httpbis-rfc7238bis-02
Joe Salowey            T 2015-02-02 draft-ietf-mpls-seamless-mcast-15

For telechat 2015-02-19

Vincent Roca           T 2015-02-04 draft-ietf-mpls-oam-ipv6-rao-02
Yaron Sheffer          T 2015-02-04 draft-ietf-tram-turn-third-party-authz-07

Last calls and special requests:

Dan Harkins              2014-06-13 draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat-evaluation-14
Dan Harkins              2014-12-22 draft-ietf-tsvwg-port-use-06
Jeffrey Hutzelman        2015-01-22 draft-ietf-drinks-spp-protocol-over-soap-07
Jeffrey Hutzelman        2015-01-07 draft-ietf-dnssd-requirements-04
Alexey Melnikov          2015-01-14 draft-ietf-opsawg-coman-probstate-reqs-04
Magnus Nystrom           2015-02-13 draft-farrresnickel-harassment-05
Hilarie Orman            2015-02-03 draft-ietf-6man-enhanced-dad-12
Radia Perlman            2015-02-04 draft-ietf-lisp-introduction-10
Zach Shelby              2014-06-06 draft-housley-implementer-obligations-02
Sam Weiler               2014-12-08 draft-ietf-l3vpn-acceptown-community-09
Paul Wouters             2014-12-04 draft-ietf-tcpm-accecn-reqs-07
-- 
[email-masked]