Subject: [secdir] [new-work] Proposed Revised W3C Charter: Multimodal Interaction Working Group (until 2015-02-22)

From: "Coralie Mercier" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 19:23:50 +0100

Hello,

Today W3C Advisory Committee Representatives received a Proposal to revise  
the Multimodal Interaction Activity [0] (see the W3C Process Document  
description of Activity Proposals [1]). This proposal includes a draft  
revised charter for the Multimodal Interaction Working Group:
   https://www.w3.org/2013/10/mmi-charter.html

As part of ensuring that the community is aware of proposed work at W3C,  
this draft charter is public during the Advisory
Committee review period.

W3C invites public comments through 2015-02-22 on the proposed charter.  
Please send comments to [email-masked], which has a public archive:
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-new-work/

Other than comments sent in formal responses by W3C Advisory Committee  
Representatives, W3C cannot guarantee a response to
comments. If you work for a W3C Member [2], please coordinate your  
comments with your Advisory Committee Representative. For
example, you may wish to make public comments via this list and have your  
Advisory Committee Representative refer to it from his or her formal  
review comments.

If you should have any questions or need further information, please  
contact Kazuyuki Ashimura, Team Contact and Activity Lead  
<[email-masked]>.

Thank you,

Coralie Mercier, W3C Communications

[0] https://www.w3.org/2002/mmi/
[1] http://www.w3.org/2014/Process-20140801/#ActivityCreation
[2] http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Member/List

-- 
  Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Communications Team  -  http://www.w3.org
mailto:[email-masked] +336 4322 0001 http://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/

_______________________________________________
new-work mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/new-work