Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2015 16:22:57 +0200

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Sandy Murphy is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2015-01-08

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Alan DeKok             T 2015-01-01 draft-higgs-hbbtv-urn-00
David Waltermire       T 2014-12-09 draft-ietf-kitten-cammac-00

For telechat 2015-01-22

Sam Hartman            T 2015-01-09 draft-farrkingel-pce-abno-architecture-14
Ben Laurie             T 2015-01-08 draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-mpls-tp-oam-ext-14
Matt Lepinski          T 2015-01-14 draft-ietf-httpbis-header-compression-10
Chris Lonvick          T 2015-01-14 draft-ietf-httpbis-http2-16

For telechat 2015-02-05

Adam Montville         T 2015-01-20 draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv3-autoconfig-10

Last calls and special requests:

Dorothy Gellert          2014-12-22 draft-ietf-ippm-rate-problem-08
Tobias Gondrom           2014-12-18 draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-ipv6-14
Dan Harkins              2014-06-13 draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat-evaluation-14
Dan Harkins              2014-12-22 draft-ietf-tsvwg-port-use-06
David Harrington         2014-12-24 draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-dtls-encaps-07
Paul Hoffman             2015-01-08 draft-holmberg-dispatch-iotl-03
Jeffrey Hutzelman        2015-01-22 draft-ietf-drinks-spp-protocol-over-soap-07
Jeffrey Hutzelman        2015-01-07 draft-ietf-dnssd-requirements-04
Leif Johansson           2014-12-25 draft-ietf-radext-radius-fragmentation-09
Warren Kumari            2015-01-17 draft-ietf-ccamp-general-constraint-encode-16
Catherine Meadows        2015-01-26 draft-ietf-l2vpn-pbb-evpn-09
Alexey Melnikov          2015-01-14 draft-ietf-opsawg-coman-probstate-reqs-03
Matthew Miller           2015-01-14 draft-ietf-opsawg-coman-use-cases-03
Zach Shelby              2014-06-06 draft-housley-implementer-obligations-02
Sam Weiler               2014-12-08 draft-ietf-l3vpn-acceptown-community-08
Paul Wouters             2014-12-04 draft-ietf-tcpm-accecn-reqs-07
-- 
[email-masked]