Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2015 16:33:06 +0200

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Adam Montville is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2015-01-08

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Alan DeKok             T 2015-01-01 draft-higgs-hbbtv-urn-00
Olafur Gudmundsson     T 2014-12-24 draft-ietf-ospf-te-metric-extensions-09
Benjamin Kaduk         T 2014-12-25 draft-ietf-sfc-problem-statement-10
David Waltermire       T 2014-12-09 draft-ietf-kitten-cammac-00

For telechat 2015-01-22

Sam Hartman            T 2015-01-09 draft-farrkingel-pce-abno-architecture-14
Chris Inacio           T 2015-01-07 draft-ietf-pcp-server-selection-07
Charlie Kaufman        TR2015-01-12 draft-ietf-mpls-in-udp-09
Tero Kivinen           T 2015-01-14 draft-ietf-json-i-json-05
Matt Lepinski          T 2015-01-14 draft-ietf-httpbis-header-compression-10
Chris Lonvick          T 2015-01-14 draft-ietf-httpbis-http2-16

Last calls and special requests:

Shawn Emery              2014-12-24 draft-ietf-aqm-recommendation-08
Dorothy Gellert          2014-12-22 draft-ietf-ippm-rate-problem-08
Tobias Gondrom           2014-12-18 draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-ipv6-14
Dan Harkins              2014-06-13 draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat-evaluation-14
Dan Harkins              2014-12-22 draft-ietf-tsvwg-port-use-06
David Harrington         2014-12-24 draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-dtls-encaps-07
Paul Hoffman             2015-01-08 draft-holmberg-dispatch-iotl-03
Jeffrey Hutzelman      E 2013-11-21 draft-ietf-drinks-spp-protocol-over-soap-07
Jeffrey Hutzelman        2015-01-07 draft-ietf-dnssd-requirements-04
Leif Johansson           2014-12-25 draft-ietf-radext-radius-fragmentation-09
Stephen Kent           E None       draft-ietf-i2rs-problem-statement-04
Warren Kumari            2015-01-17 draft-ietf-ccamp-general-constraint-encode-16
Ben Laurie               2015-01-08 draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-mpls-tp-oam-ext-14
Matt Lepinski            2014-11-18 draft-nottingham-safe-hint-05
Catherine Meadows        2015-01-26 draft-ietf-l2vpn-pbb-evpn-09
Alexey Melnikov          2015-01-14 draft-ietf-opsawg-coman-probstate-reqs-03
Matthew Miller           2015-01-14 draft-ietf-opsawg-coman-use-cases-03
Zach Shelby              2014-06-06 draft-housley-implementer-obligations-02
Sam Weiler               2014-12-08 draft-ietf-l3vpn-acceptown-community-08
Paul Wouters             2014-12-04 draft-ietf-tcpm-accecn-reqs-07
-- 
[email-masked]