Subject: [secdir] [new-work] Proposed W3C Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) Charters (until 2015-03-23)

From: Ian Jacobs <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 17:35:13 -0600

Hello,

Today W3C Advisory Committee Representatives received a Proposal
to revise the Web Accessibility Initiative [0] (see the W3C Process
Document description of Activity Proposals [1]). The proposal includes the 
following draft charters:

    Accessible Platform Architectures Working Group (APA WG)
    (Formerly the Protocols and Formats Working Group)
    http://www.w3.org/2012/10/draft-pfwg-charter

    Web Content Accessibility Guidelines Working Group (WCAG WG)
    http://www.w3.org/2013/04/draft-wcag-charter

    Authoring Tool Accessibility Guidelines Working Group (ATAG WG)
    http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/2013/draft_auwg_charter.html

    User Agent Accessibility Guidelines Working Group (UAWG)
    http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/2013/draft_uawg_charter

    Evaluation and Repair Tools Working Group (ERT WG)
    http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/charter5.html

    Education and Outreach Working Group (EOWG)
    http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/2013/charter6

    Research and Development Working Group (RDWG)
    http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/charter4.html

    WAI Interest Group (WAI IG)
    http://www.w3.org/WAI/IG/charter5.html

    WAI Coordination Group (WAI CG)
    http://www.w3.org/WAI/CG/charter5.html

As part of ensuring that the community is aware of proposed work
at W3C, these draft charters are public during the Advisory
Committee review period.

W3C invites public comments through 2015-03-23. Please send comments to
[email-masked], which has a public archive:
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-new-work/

Other than comments sent in formal responses by W3C Advisory
Committee Representatives, W3C cannot guarantee a response to
comments. If you work for a W3C Member [2], please coordinate
your comments with your Advisory Committee Representative. For
example, you may wish to make public comments via this list and
have your Advisory Committee Representative refer to it from his
or her formal review comments.

If you should have any questions or need further information, please
contact Judy Brewer <[email-masked]>.

Thank you,

Ian Jacobs

[0] http://www.w3.org/WAI/
[1] http://www.w3.org/2014/Process-20140801/#ActivityCreation
[2] http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Member/List
--
Ian Jacobs <[email-masked]>      http://www.w3.org/People/Jacobs
Tel:                       +1 718 260 9447

_______________________________________________
new-work mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/new-work