Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 12:16:42 +0200

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Chris Lonvick is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2015-03-12

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Dave Cridland          T 2015-02-18 draft-ietf-teas-lsp-attribute-ro-04
Dan Harkins            T 2015-03-04 draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-stateful-issues-11
Jeffrey Hutzelman      T 2015-01-07 draft-ietf-dnssd-requirements-05
Chris Inacio           T 2015-03-10 draft-ietf-pim-rfc4601bis-04
Melinda Shore          T 2015-02-24 draft-faltstrom-uri-13

For telechat 2015-04-09

Tobias Gondrom         T 2015-03-12 draft-ietf-appsawg-uri-scheme-reg-04
Warren Kumari          T 2015-04-07 draft-ietf-netext-pmip-qos-wifi-07
Matt Lepinski          T 2015-04-02 draft-klensin-smtp-521code-05
Sam Weiler             T 2015-02-16 draft-ietf-6man-resilient-rs-05

Last calls and special requests:

Dan Harkins              2014-06-13 draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat-evaluation-14
Simon Josefsson          2015-03-18 draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-bidir-03
Benjamin Kaduk           2015-03-18 draft-ietf-ccamp-wson-signaling-10
Scott Kelly              2015-03-16 draft-ietf-sacm-use-cases-08
Ben Laurie               2015-03-23 draft-ietf-oauth-dyn-reg-management-09
Zach Shelby              2014-06-06 draft-housley-implementer-obligations-02
-- 
[email-masked]