Subject: [secdir] secdir review of draft-ietf-stox-groupchat-10

From: Leif Johansson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2015 19:16:03 +0100

I have reviewed this document as part of the security directorate's
ongoing effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the
IESG.  These comments were written primarily for the benefit of the
security area directors.  Document editors and WG chairs should treat
these comments just like any other last call comments.

This draft is imo as ready as it is likely to be from a security
perspective. The security considerations section does contain an
I-D reference (draft-ietf-simple-chat) which needs to be resolved
before publication though.

	Leif

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre - &yet <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2015 16:00:35 -0700

> before publication though.
Hi Leif, thanks for the review. BTW, draft-ietf-simple-chat has been 
blocked for a long time on draft-ietf-precis-nickname, which should soon 
enter IETF Last Call (following on the recent approval of 
draft-ietf-precis-framework).

Peter