Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 20:07:10 +0200

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Hilarie Orman is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2015-04-09

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Tobias Gondrom         T 2015-03-12 draft-ietf-appsawg-uri-scheme-reg-04
Warren Kumari          T 2015-04-07 draft-ietf-netext-pmip-qos-wifi-07
Ben Laurie             T 2015-03-23 draft-ietf-oauth-dyn-reg-management-12
Matt Lepinski          T 2015-04-02 draft-klensin-smtp-521code-05
Chris Lonvick          T 2015-04-06 draft-ietf-appsawg-multipart-form-data-08
Catherine Meadows      TR2015-03-23 draft-ietf-roll-applicability-home-building-09
Catherine Meadows      T 2015-04-02 draft-ietf-httpbis-auth-info-04
Sam Weiler             T 2015-02-16 draft-ietf-6man-resilient-rs-05
Brian Weis             TR2015-03-20 draft-ietf-radext-dynamic-discovery-13

Last calls and special requests:

Dan Harkins              2014-06-13 draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat-evaluation-14
Alexey Melnikov          2015-04-08 draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-redirect-rt-bis-03
Matthew Miller           2015-04-08 draft-ietf-idr-ls-distribution-10
Adam Montville           2015-04-08 draft-ietf-isis-extended-sequence-no-tlv-04
Sandy Murphy             2015-03-30 draft-ietf-tls-sslv3-diediedie-02
Yoav Nir                 2015-04-02 draft-ietf-httpauth-digest-15
Magnus Nystrom           2015-04-07 draft-ietf-scim-use-cases-05
Zach Shelby              2014-06-06 draft-housley-implementer-obligations-02
-- 
[email-masked]