Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2015 16:55:00 +0200

Because of my vacation I was not able to do assignments for last few
weeks, so some of these reviews have VERY short time to be completed.
I hope people are still able to do the reviews even when the telechat
is already in this week.

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Simon Josefsson is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2015-03-05

Alan DeKok             T 2015-02-18 draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-te-li-lb-04
Donald Eastlake        T 2015-02-20 draft-ietf-6tisch-tsch-05
Olafur Gudmundsson     T 2015-03-05 draft-ietf-bfcpbis-rfc4582bis-13
Phillip Hallam-Baker   T 2015-03-03 draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-general-constraints-ospf-te-09
Steve Hanna            T 2015-03-03 draft-ietf-stox-chat-10
David Harrington       T 2015-03-03 draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-registry-02
Jeffrey Hutzelman      T 2015-03-03 draft-ietf-stox-im-12
Leif Johansson         T 2015-03-03 draft-ietf-stox-groupchat-10
Carl Wallace           T 2015-02-10 draft-ietf-netext-ani-location-08

For telechat 2015-03-12

Dave Cridland          T 2015-02-18 draft-ietf-teas-lsp-attribute-ro-03
Dan Harkins            T 2015-03-04 draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-stateful-issues-11
Paul Hoffman           T 2015-03-12 draft-ietf-idr-error-handling-18
Chris Inacio           T 2015-03-10 draft-ietf-pim-rfc4601bis-04
Melinda Shore          T 2015-02-24 draft-faltstrom-uri-11

Last calls and special requests:

Dorothy Gellert          2015-02-23 draft-ietf-teas-mpls-tp-rsvpte-ext-associated-lsp-06
Tobias Gondrom           2015-03-12 draft-ietf-appsawg-uri-scheme-reg-04
Dan Harkins              2014-06-13 draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat-evaluation-14
Sam Hartman              2015-03-11 draft-ietf-netconf-rfc5539bis-09
Jeffrey Hutzelman        2015-01-07 draft-ietf-dnssd-requirements-04
Radia Perlman           R2015-03-09 draft-ietf-lmap-framework-11
Zach Shelby              2014-06-06 draft-housley-implementer-obligations-02
Sam Weiler               2015-02-16 draft-ietf-6man-resilient-rs-04
-- 
[email-masked]

---

From: Chris Inacio <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2015 03:54:51 +0000

Kathleen, Stephen,

Just a heads up that I will try, but a 120 page draft on a protocol I’m not familiar with yet will be a challenge to get fully reviewed in 10 days.

--
Chris Inacio
[email-masked]

> On Mar 2, 2015, at 9:55 AM, Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> _______________________________________________
> secdir mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/secdir
> wiki: http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

---

From: "Moriarty, Kathleen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2015 20:35:47 +0000

Thank you, Chris!  As much as you can do is appreciated.

Best regards,
Kathleen

Sent from my iPhone

> On Mar 2, 2015, at 10:55 PM, "Chris Inacio" <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Kathleen, Stephen,
>