Subject: [secdir] sec-dir review of draft-ietf-payload-rtp-opus-08.txt

From: Derek Atkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 17:00:16 -0400

Hi,

I have reviewed this document as part of the security directorate's
ongoing effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the
IESG.  These comments were written with the intent of improving
security requirements and considerations in IETF drafts.  Comments
not addressed in last call may be included in AD reviews during the
IESG review.  Document editors and WG chairs should treat these
comments just like any other last call comments.

Summary:

Ready to publish

Details:

I'm not a SASLprep guru, so I haven't verified all the examples or
comparisons, but security wise I see no issues with this document.

I have no other comments on this document.

-derek
--
       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745
       [email-masked]             www.ihtfp.com
       Computer and Internet Security Consultant

---

From: "Ben Campbell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 16:04:27 -0500

Hi Derek,

The subject mentions draft-ietf-payload-rtp-opus. I gather from the 
content, this was actually about saslprepbis?

Thanks!

Ben.

---

From: "Derek Atkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 17:14:00 -0400

GRR... Cut-and-paste error.
Yes, this was my review of draft-ietf-precis-saslprepbis-15.txt
I'll resend with the correct subject.
Mea Culpa

-derek