Subject: [secdir] sec-dir review of draft-ietf-precis-saslprepbis-15.txt

From: Derek Atkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 17:14:55 -0400

[re-posting with the correct subject to avoid future confusion..  sorry]

Hi,

I have reviewed this document as part of the security directorate's
ongoing effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the
IESG.  These comments were written with the intent of improving
security requirements and considerations in IETF drafts.  Comments
not addressed in last call may be included in AD reviews during the
IESG review.  Document editors and WG chairs should treat these
comments just like any other last call comments.

Summary:

Ready to publish

Details:

I'm not a SASLprep guru, so I haven't verified all the examples or
comparisons, but security wise I see no issues with this document.

I have no other comments on this document.

-derek
-- 
       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745
       [email-masked]             www.ihtfp.com
       Computer and Internet Security Consultant

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre - &yet <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 20:21:26 -0600

Hi Derek, thanks for the review!