Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 May 2015 17:17:43 +0300

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Paul Hoffman is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2015-05-14

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Shaun Cooley           T 2015-05-05 draft-ietf-appsawg-rfc7001bis-07
Shawn Emery            T 2015-05-01 draft-ietf-manet-tlv-naming-01
Daniel Kahn Gillmor    T 2015-04-30 draft-ietf-rtgwg-mofrr-06
David Waltermire       T 2015-04-20 draft-ietf-opsawg-hmac-sha-2-usm-snmp-06
Sam Weiler             T 2015-04-20 draft-ietf-scim-api-17
Brian Weis             T 2015-04-20 draft-ietf-scim-core-schema-18

For telechat 2015-05-28

Phillip Hallam-Baker   T 2015-05-15 draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-multitopology-05
Sean Turner            T 2015-04-20 draft-ietf-bmwg-traffic-management-04

Last calls and special requests:

John Bradley             2015-05-13 draft-jimenez-p2psip-coap-reload-08
Dave Cridland            2015-05-06 draft-ietf-dhc-dynamic-shared-v4allocation-06
Alan DeKok               2015-05-01 draft-ietf-dprive-problem-statement-04
Donald Eastlake          2015-05-04 draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2-null-auth-06
Tobias Gondrom           2015-05-07 draft-ietf-dane-smtp-with-dane-16
Olafur Gudmundsson       2015-05-14 draft-ietf-kitten-sasl-oauth-22
Steve Hanna              2015-05-15 draft-ietf-rtcweb-stun-consent-freshness-11
Dan Harkins              2014-06-13 draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat-evaluation-15
Dan Harkins              2015-05-15 draft-ietf-siprec-protocol-16
Sam Hartman              2015-05-13 draft-ietf-straw-b2bua-stun-05
Eric Osterweil           2015-04-29 draft-perrault-behave-deprecate-nat-mib-v1-01
Vincent Roca             2015-04-24 draft-hansen-scram-sha256-02
Zach Shelby              2014-06-06 draft-housley-implementer-obligations-02
Tina TSOU                2015-05-05 draft-hallambaker-tlsfeature-09
Klaas Wierenga           2015-04-17 draft-ietf-tls-negotiated-ff-dhe-08
Dacheng Zhang            2015-04-28 draft-ietf-lisp-eid-block-mgmnt-04
-- 
[email-masked]