Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 May 2015 14:01:09 +0300

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Jeffrey Hutzelman is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2015-05-14

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
John Bradley           T 2015-05-13 draft-jimenez-p2psip-coap-reload-08
Shaun Cooley           T 2015-05-05 draft-ietf-appsawg-rfc7001bis-08
Shawn Emery            T 2015-05-01 draft-ietf-manet-tlv-naming-01
Daniel Kahn Gillmor    T 2015-04-30 draft-ietf-rtgwg-mofrr-06
Sam Hartman            T 2015-05-13 draft-ietf-straw-b2bua-stun-05
Radia Perlman          TR2015-04-13 draft-ietf-tls-session-hash-05
Tina TSOU              T 2015-05-05 draft-hallambaker-tlsfeature-09
David Waltermire       T 2015-04-20 draft-ietf-opsawg-hmac-sha-2-usm-snmp-06
Sam Weiler             T 2015-04-20 draft-ietf-scim-api-17

For telechat 2015-05-28

Dave Cridland          T 2015-05-06 draft-ietf-dhc-dynamic-shared-v4allocation-06
Phillip Hallam-Baker   T 2015-05-15 draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-multitopology-05
Sean Turner            T 2015-04-20 draft-ietf-bmwg-traffic-management-04

Last calls and special requests:

Alan DeKok               2015-05-01 draft-ietf-dprive-problem-statement-04
Donald Eastlake          2015-05-04 draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2-null-auth-06
Tobias Gondrom           2015-05-07 draft-ietf-dane-smtp-with-dane-16
Olafur Gudmundsson       2015-05-14 draft-ietf-kitten-sasl-oauth-22
Steve Hanna              2015-05-15 draft-ietf-rtcweb-stun-consent-freshness-12
Dan Harkins              2014-06-13 draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat-evaluation-15
Dan Harkins              2015-05-15 draft-ietf-siprec-protocol-16
Paul Hoffman             2015-05-18 draft-ietf-avtext-rtp-grouping-taxonomy-06
Christian Huitema        2015-05-18 draft-ietf-opsawg-vmm-mib-02
Eric Osterweil           2015-04-29 draft-perrault-behave-deprecate-nat-mib-v1-01
Vincent Roca             2015-04-24 draft-hansen-scram-sha256-02
Zach Shelby              2014-06-06 draft-housley-implementer-obligations-02
Klaas Wierenga           2015-04-17 draft-ietf-tls-negotiated-ff-dhe-08
Dacheng Zhang            2015-04-28 draft-ietf-lisp-eid-block-mgmnt-04
-- 
[email-masked]