Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2015 09:08:49 +0300

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Scott Kelly is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2015-05-28

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Dave Cridland          T 2015-05-06 draft-ietf-dhc-dynamic-shared-v4allocation-07
Donald Eastlake        T 2015-05-04 draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2-null-auth-06
Phillip Hallam-Baker   T 2015-05-15 draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-multitopology-05
Steve Hanna            T 2015-05-15 draft-ietf-rtcweb-stun-consent-freshness-13
Dan Harkins            T 2015-05-15 draft-ietf-siprec-protocol-16
Jeffrey Hutzelman      T 2015-05-28 draft-ietf-rtcweb-video-05
Chris Inacio           T 2015-05-28 draft-ietf-rtcweb-rtp-usage-23
Simon Josefsson        T 2015-05-25 draft-ietf-sfc-architecture-08
Sean Turner            T 2015-04-20 draft-ietf-bmwg-traffic-management-04

Last calls and special requests:

Alan DeKok               2015-05-01 draft-ietf-dprive-problem-statement-04
Tobias Gondrom           2015-05-07 draft-ietf-dane-smtp-with-dane-16
Olafur Gudmundsson       2015-05-14 draft-ietf-kitten-sasl-oauth-22
Leif Johansson           2015-05-25 draft-ietf-mip4-multiple-tunnel-support-12
Benjamin Kaduk           2015-05-22 draft-ietf-tcpm-newcwv-10
Charlie Kaufman        E None       draft-farrelll-mpls-opportunistic-encrypt-04
Eric Osterweil           2015-04-29 draft-perrault-behave-deprecate-nat-mib-v1-01
Zach Shelby              2014-06-06 draft-housley-implementer-obligations-02
Dacheng Zhang            2015-04-28 draft-ietf-lisp-eid-block-mgmnt-04
-- 
[email-masked]