Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2015 12:45:15 +0300

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Yaron Sheffer is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2015-06-11

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Alan DeKok             T 2015-05-01 draft-ietf-dprive-problem-statement-05
Steve Hanna            T 2015-05-15 draft-ietf-rtcweb-stun-consent-freshness-13
Jeffrey Hutzelman      T 2015-06-03 draft-ietf-rtcweb-video-05
Chris Inacio           T 2015-05-28 draft-ietf-rtcweb-rtp-usage-24
Leif Johansson         T 2015-05-25 draft-ietf-mip4-multiple-tunnel-support-12
Scott Kelly            T 2015-06-03 draft-ietf-httpbis-tunnel-protocol-04
Ben Laurie             T 2015-06-01 draft-ietf-oauth-spop-11
Matt Lepinski          T 2015-06-03 draft-ietf-xmpp-6122bis-23
Eric Osterweil         T 2015-04-29 draft-perrault-behave-deprecate-nat-mib-v1-01

For telechat 2015-06-25

Sandy Murphy           T 2015-06-12 draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-management-snapshot-03
Magnus Nystrom         T 2015-06-18 draft-ietf-rtgwg-lfa-manageability-08
Joe Salowey            T 2015-06-17 draft-ietf-tzdist-service-08

Last calls and special requests:

Catherine Meadows        2015-06-09 draft-ietf-dhc-access-network-identifier-08
Alexey Melnikov          2015-06-17 draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-topologies-update-07
Matthew Miller           2015-06-11 draft-ietf-homenet-prefix-assignment-06
Adam Montville           2015-06-11 draft-ietf-jose-jwk-thumbprint-05
Yoav Nir                 2015-06-11 draft-ietf-pcp-anycast-06
Hilarie Orman            2015-06-17 draft-ietf-sipcore-6665-clarification-00
Radia Perlman            2015-06-17 draft-ietf-sipcore-refer-clarifications-04
Vincent Roca             2015-06-17 draft-ietf-sipcore-refer-explicit-subscription-02
Zach Shelby              2014-06-06 draft-housley-implementer-obligations-02
-- 
[email-masked]