Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 01:21:48 +0300

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Tina TSOU is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2015-06-11

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Alan DeKok             T 2015-05-01 draft-ietf-dprive-problem-statement-05
Jeffrey Hutzelman      T 2015-06-03 draft-ietf-rtcweb-video-05
Leif Johansson         T 2015-05-25 draft-ietf-mip4-multiple-tunnel-support-12
Matt Lepinski          T 2015-06-03 draft-ietf-xmpp-6122bis-23
Eric Osterweil         T 2015-04-29 draft-perrault-behave-deprecate-nat-mib-v1-02

For telechat 2015-06-25

Sandy Murphy           T 2015-06-12 draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-management-snapshot-03
Magnus Nystrom         T 2015-06-18 draft-ietf-rtgwg-lfa-manageability-08
Joe Salowey            T 2015-06-17 draft-ietf-tzdist-service-08

For telechat 2015-07-09

Robert Sparks          T 2015-06-24 draft-ietf-hybi-permessage-compression-21
Takeshi Takahashi      T 2015-07-03 draft-ietf-karp-isis-analysis-04

Last calls and special requests:

Catherine Meadows        2015-06-09 draft-ietf-dhc-access-network-identifier-08
Alexey Melnikov          2015-06-17 draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-topologies-update-07
Matthew Miller           2015-06-11 draft-ietf-homenet-prefix-assignment-06
Hilarie Orman            2015-06-17 draft-ietf-sipcore-6665-clarification-00
Vincent Roca             2015-06-17 draft-ietf-sipcore-refer-explicit-subscription-02
Yaron Sheffer            2015-06-23 draft-ietf-dnsop-negative-trust-anchors-10
Zach Shelby              2014-06-06 draft-housley-implementer-obligations-02
Hannes Tschofenig        2015-07-07 draft-wkumari-dhc-capport-12
-- 
[email-masked]