Subject: [secdir] SecDir Review of draft-ietf-homenet-prefix-assignment-07

From: ⌘ Matt Miller <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 05:29:39 -0600

[ resending with the correct email addresses.  Please ignore any
previous message from me with the same subject. My apologies for the
confusion ]

Hello all,

I have reviewed this document as part of the security directorate's
ongoing effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the
IESG.  These comments were written primarily for the benefit of the
security area directors.  Document editors and WG chairs should treat
these comments just like any other last call comments that arrive in
timely manner, and not significantly belated.

OVERALL:

This document is ready.

DETAILS:

I have no concerns with the document.

- -- 
- - m&m

Matt Miller < [email-masked] >
Cisco Systems, Inc.