Subject: [secdir] [new-work] Proposed W3C Charter: XML Activity Proposal and Charters (until 2015-07-30)

From: "Coralie Mercier" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2015 17:23:24 -0400

Hello,

Today W3C Advisory Committee Representatives received a Proposal to revise  
the XML Activity [0] (see the W3C Process
Document description of Activity Proposals [1]):
   http://www.w3.org/XML/2015/05/activity-proposal.html

This proposal includes draft charters for the following XML Activity  
working groups:
Efficient XML Interchange Working Group
XML Query Working Group
XML Core Working Group
XML Processing Model Working Group
XSLT Working Group
XForms Working Group

As part of ensuring that the community is aware of proposed work at W3C,  
this draft charter is public during the Advisory Committee review period.

W3C invites public comments through 2015-07-30 on the proposed charter.  
Please send comments to [email-masked], which has a public archive:
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-new-work/

Other than comments sent in formal responses by W3C Advisory Committee  
Representatives, W3C cannot guarantee a response to comments. If you work  
for a W3C Member [2], please coordinate your comments with your Advisory  
Committee Representative. For example, you may wish to make public  
comments via this list and have your Advisory Committee Representative  
refer to it from his or her formal review comments.

If you should have any questions or need further information, please  
contact Liam Quin, XML Activity Lead <[email-masked]>.

Thank you,

Coralie Mercier, Acting Head of W3C Marketing & Communications

[0] http://www.w3.org/XML/Activity
[1] http://www.w3.org/2014/Process-20140801/#ActivityCreation
[2] http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Member/List

-- 
  Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Communications Team  -  http://www.w3.org
mailto:[email-masked] +336 4322 0001 http://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/

_______________________________________________
new-work mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/new-work