Subject: [secdir] Would you help the I2RS chairs with a QA review of security requirments and Security environment documents

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 20:13:52 -0400

Security directorate: 

You reviewed our I2RS architecture document and provided really helpful
comments.  I2RS is preparing to work on the I2RS protocol - which is
Netconf/restconf + additions.   We have prepare two requirements documents: 

 <http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hares-i2rs-auth-trans/>
draft-hares-i2rs-auth-trans-04  - security requirements for protocol 

 <http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mglt-i2rs-security-requirements/>
draft-mglt-i2rs-security-requirements-00 - security requirements for
environment. 

The Netconf review expressed some concerns regarding whether these were
complete enough for the security directorate.   So, in parallel with doing a
WG adoption call I would like to request a QA review of these documents.
Also, if the person who does the review can read the secdir review of the
architecture document to determine if we have resolved in these documents
the questions from the architecture review. 

Due to the Netconf review, we would ask the person to review in 3 weeks from
now.  Could you let me know if this is possible?  As chairs, we really value
the advice of the security directorate.   

Sue Hares and Jeff Haas