Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2015 01:15:18 +0300

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Sam Hartman is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2015-07-09

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Chris Lonvick          TR2015-06-09 draft-ietf-6lo-btle-14
Sean Turner            T 2015-06-29 draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-active-leasequery-03
Carl Wallace           T 2015-06-29 draft-ietf-ipsecme-chacha20-poly1305-11
David Waltermire       T 2015-06-29 draft-ietf-pcp-authentication-13

For telechat 2015-08-05

Tina TSOU              T 2015-06-24 draft-ietf-dane-ops-13

For telechat 2015-08-19

Dan Harkins            T 2015-08-05 draft-vinapamula-softwire-dslite-prefix-binding-07

Last calls and special requests:

John Bradley             2015-07-08 draft-ietf-xmpp-posh-04
Dave Cridland            2015-07-27 draft-bradner-iaoc-terms-01
Alan DeKok               2015-07-09 draft-ietf-intarea-gre-ipv6-10
Donald Eastlake          2015-07-13 draft-ietf-6man-ipv6-address-generation-privacy-07
Daniel Kahn Gillmor    E None       draft-ietf-rtcweb-security-08
Tobias Gondrom         E None       draft-ietf-rtcweb-security-arch-11
Olafur Gudmundsson       2015-07-29 draft-mm-netconf-time-capability-05
Phillip Hallam-Baker     2015-07-20 draft-ietf-dime-4over6-provisioning-03
Steve Hanna              2015-08-04 draft-sparks-genarea-review-tracker-02
Zach Shelby              2014-06-06 draft-housley-implementer-obligations-02
-- 
[email-masked]