Subject: [secdir] [new-work] Proposed W3C Charter: Web Platform and Timed Media Working Groups (until 2015-09-10)

From: "Coralie Mercier" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2015 18:19:25 +0200

Hello,

Today W3C Advisory Committee Representatives received a call
for review that includes draft charters the following groups:

* Web Platform Working Group:
   http://www.w3.org/2015/07/web-platform-wg.html
* Timed Media Working Group
   http://www.w3.org/2015/07/timed-media-wg.html

As part of ensuring that the community is aware of proposed work
at W3C, the draft charters are public during the Advisory
Committee review period.

W3C invites public comments through 2015-09-10 on the
proposed charter. Please send comments to
[email-masked], which has a public archive:
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-new-work/

Other than comments sent in formal responses by W3C Advisory
Committee Representatives, W3C cannot guarantee a response to
comments. If you work for a W3C Member [1], please coordinate
your comments with your Advisory Committee Representative. For
example, you may wish to make public comments via this list and
have your Advisory Committee Representative refer to it from his
or her formal review comments.

If you should have any questions or need further information, please
contact Philippe Le Hegaret, Interaction Domain Lead <[email-masked]>.

Thank you,

Coralie Mercier, Acting Head of W3C Marketing & Communications

[1] http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Member/List

-- 
  Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Communications Team  -  http://www.w3.org
mailto:[email-masked] +336 4322 0001 http://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/

_______________________________________________
new-work mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/new-work