Subject: [secdir] need a secdir review break? if so, let us know...

From: Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2015 14:35:33 +0100

Hiya,

First, thanks again for all your reviews, they really do
help us as ADs and to ensure we end up with better documents.

Kathleen and I have noticed that the percentage of dropped
balls seems to be going up a little recently which may
indicate that some of you might need a break or that you have
less time for secdir reviews, either of which is entirely
understandable.

So if you would like to take a bit of a break from the
secdir rotation, please just send us a note (to Kathleen and
I and/or Tero) and Tero can take you out of the rotation
for a while. Doing so is entirely fine, and it's really a
better thing to be taking a break than to see more missed
reviews, so don't be shy!

Cheers & thanks again for all the work,
S & K.

PS: We'll also be sending a few mails to folks who've not
managed to do a few reviews recently to check directly with
you - don't worry if you do/don't get one of those though,
we're just trying to make sure we know who has and hasn't
time for doing reviews and we still think you're all great!