Subject: [secdir] [new-work] Proposed W3C WAI Charters (until 2015-07-30)

From: "Coralie Mercier" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 09:11:25 +0200

Hello,

With apologies for the delay, this is to let you know that early this
month, the W3C Advisory Committee Representatives received a Proposal
to revise the Web Accessibility Initiative (see the W3C Process
Document description of Activity Proposals [1]). This proposal
includes draft charters for the following groups:

1) WCAG WG:  Web Content Accessibility Guidelines WG
Proposed: http://www.w3.org/2015/04/draft-wcag-charter
WG Page: http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/

2) ATAG WG:  Authoring Tool Accessibility Guidelines WG
Proposed: http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/2015/draft_auwg_charter.html
WG Page: http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/

3) UAWG:  User Agent Accessibility Guidelines WG
Proposed: http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/2015/draft_uawg_charter.html
WG Page: http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/

4) APA WG:  Accessible Platform Architectures WG (formerly PFWG)
Proposed: http://www.w3.org/2015/04/draft-spec-charter
WG Page: http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/ (current WG page, pre-split)

5) ARIA WG:  Accessible Rich Internet Applications Working Group
Proposed: http://www.w3.org/2015/04/draft-aria-charter
WG Page: http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/ (current WG page, pre-split)

6) EOWG:  Education and Outreach WG
Proposed: http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/2015/charter6-2015
WG Page: http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/

7) WAI Interest Group
Proposed: http://www.w3.org/WAI/IG/charter5.html
WG Page: http://www.w3.org/WAI/IG/

As part of ensuring that the community is aware of proposed work
at W3C, this draft charter is public during the Advisory
Committee review period.

W3C invites public comments through 2015-07-30 on the
proposed charters. Please send comments to
[email-masked], which has a public archive:
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-new-work/

Other than comments sent in formal responses by W3C Advisory
Committee Representatives, W3C cannot guarantee a response to
comments. If you work for a W3C Member [2], please coordinate
your comments with your Advisory Committee Representative. For
example, you may wish to make public comments via this list and
have your Advisory Committee Representative refer to it from his
or her formal review comments.

If you should have any questions or need further information, please
contact Judy Brewer, WAI Domain Lead <[email-masked]>.

Thank you,

Coralie Mercier, Acting Head of W3C Marketing & Communications

[1] http://www.w3.org/2014/Process-20140801/#ActivityCreation
[2] http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Member/List

-- 
  Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Communications Team  -  http://www.w3.org
mailto:[email-masked] +336 4322 0001 http://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/

_______________________________________________
new-work mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/new-work