Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2015 17:58:58 +0300

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Phillip Hallam-Baker is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2015-07-09

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Shaun Cooley           T 2015-07-02 draft-ietf-appsawg-text-markdown-08
Chris Lonvick          TR2015-06-09 draft-ietf-6lo-btle-14
Matthew Miller         T 2015-06-11 draft-ietf-homenet-prefix-assignment-07
Takeshi Takahashi      T 2015-07-03 draft-ietf-karp-isis-analysis-06
Sean Turner            T 2015-06-29 draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-active-leasequery-03
David Waltermire       T 2015-06-29 draft-ietf-pcp-authentication-12
Sam Weiler             T 2015-06-29 draft-ietf-pcp-proxy-08

For telechat 2015-08-05

Tina TSOU              T 2015-06-24 draft-ietf-dane-ops-13

Last calls and special requests:

John Bradley             2015-07-08 draft-ietf-xmpp-posh-04
Dave Cridland            2015-07-27 draft-bradner-iaoc-terms-01
Alan DeKok               2015-07-09 draft-ietf-intarea-gre-ipv6-10
Donald Eastlake          2015-07-13 draft-ietf-6man-ipv6-address-generation-privacy-07
Shawn Emery              2015-07-10 draft-ietf-precis-nickname-18
Daniel Kahn Gillmor    E None       draft-ietf-rtcweb-security-08
Tobias Gondrom         E None       draft-ietf-rtcweb-security-arch-11
Olafur Gudmundsson       2015-07-29 draft-mm-netconf-time-capability-05
Zach Shelby              2014-06-06 draft-housley-implementer-obligations-02
Hannes Tschofenig        2015-07-07 draft-wkumari-dhc-capport-13
Carl Wallace             2015-06-29 draft-ietf-ipsecme-chacha20-poly1305-10
Tom Yu                   2015-07-02 draft-ietf-grow-filtering-threats-06
Dacheng Zhang            2015-07-08 draft-ietf-opsec-ipv6-host-scanning-07
-- 
[email-masked]