Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2015 11:31:36 +0300

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Leif Johansson is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2015-08-06

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
John Bradley           T 2015-07-08 draft-ietf-xmpp-posh-04
Jeffrey Hutzelman      T 2015-07-23 draft-ietf-sidr-rfc6490-bis-04

For telechat 2015-08-20

Dan Harkins            T 2015-08-05 draft-vinapamula-softwire-dslite-prefix-binding-07

Last calls and special requests:

Dave Cridland            2015-07-27 draft-bradner-iaoc-terms-01
Alan DeKok               2015-07-09 draft-ietf-intarea-gre-ipv6-10
Donald Eastlake          2015-07-13 draft-ietf-6man-ipv6-address-generation-privacy-07
Daniel Kahn Gillmor    E None       draft-ietf-rtcweb-security-08
Tobias Gondrom         E None       draft-ietf-rtcweb-security-arch-11
Olafur Gudmundsson       2015-07-29 draft-mm-netconf-time-capability-05
Phillip Hallam-Baker     2015-07-20 draft-ietf-dime-4over6-provisioning-03
Steve Hanna              2015-08-04 draft-sparks-genarea-review-tracker-02
Sam Hartman              2015-07-23 draft-ietf-ccamp-flexi-grid-fwk-05
Paul Hoffman             2015-07-27 draft-ietf-dime-ovli-08
Christian Huitema        2015-08-11 draft-ietf-dnsop-onion-tld-00
Chris Inacio             2015-07-29 draft-ietf-homenet-dncp-07
Zach Shelby              2014-06-06 draft-housley-implementer-obligations-02
-- 
[email-masked]