Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2015 06:22:12 +0300

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Yaron Sheffer is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2015-08-20

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Matthew Miller         T 2015-08-13 draft-ietf-ospf-prefix-link-attr-10
Sandy Murphy           T 2015-08-14 draft-ietf-trill-aa-multi-attach-04

For telechat 2015-09-03

Alexey Melnikov        T 2015-08-28 draft-ietf-forces-lfb-subsidiary-management-01

Last calls and special requests:

Dave Cridland            2015-07-27 draft-bradner-iaoc-terms-01
Daniel Kahn Gillmor    E None       draft-ietf-rtcweb-security-08
Tobias Gondrom         E None       draft-ietf-rtcweb-security-arch-11
Chris Inacio             2015-07-29 draft-ietf-homenet-dncp-09
Ben Laurie               2015-08-11 draft-ietf-dnsop-dns-terminology-03
Matt Lepinski            2015-08-11 draft-ietf-dnsop-root-loopback-03
Russ Mundy               2015-08-14 draft-ietf-payload-rtp-h265-13
Magnus Nystrom           2015-08-24 draft-ietf-ecrit-additional-data-33
Radia Perlman            2015-08-24 draft-ietf-lwig-cellular-04
Vincent Roca             2015-08-24 draft-ietf-tls-padding-01
Joe Salowey              2015-09-07 draft-josefsson-scrypt-kdf-03
-- 
[email-masked]