Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2015 15:45:58 +0300

There is bunch of early reviews (marked with E below) in this
assignment. There is no specific deadline marked for those, but it
would be useful to try to make them in timely manner (i.e. in week or
two), as there is no point of working groups asking for early reviews
if we do not finish them before their documents go forward anyways.
There is 4 new early reviews requests this time, and still two earlier
ones to be done.

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Brian Weis is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2015-08-20

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Matthew Miller         T 2015-08-13 draft-ietf-ospf-prefix-link-attr-12
Sandy Murphy           T 2015-08-14 draft-ietf-trill-aa-multi-attach-04

For telechat 2015-09-03

Alexey Melnikov        T 2015-08-28 draft-ietf-forces-lfb-subsidiary-management-01

For telechat 2015-09-17

Chris Inacio           T 2015-07-29 draft-ietf-homenet-dncp-09
Carl Wallace           T 2015-09-01 draft-ietf-trill-pseudonode-nickname-05

Last calls and special requests:

Dave Cridland            2015-07-27 draft-bradner-iaoc-terms-01
Daniel Kahn Gillmor    E None       draft-ietf-rtcweb-security-08
Tobias Gondrom         E None       draft-ietf-rtcweb-security-arch-11
Russ Housley           E None       draft-hares-i2rs-auth-trans-04
Russ Housley           E None       draft-mglt-i2rs-security-requirements-00
Ben Laurie               2015-08-11 draft-ietf-dnsop-dns-terminology-03
Matt Lepinski            2015-08-11 draft-ietf-dnsop-root-loopback-03
Russ Mundy               2015-08-14 draft-ietf-payload-rtp-h265-13
Magnus Nystrom           2015-08-24 draft-ietf-ecrit-additional-data-33
Vincent Roca             2015-08-24 draft-ietf-tls-padding-01
Joe Salowey              2015-09-07 draft-josefsson-scrypt-kdf-03
Yaron Sheffer          E None       draft-ietf-trill-channel-tunnel-07
Robert Sparks            2015-08-31 draft-ietf-conex-destopt-09
Takeshi Takahashi        2015-08-31 draft-ietf-conex-tcp-modifications-09
Hannes Tschofenig      E None       draft-ietf-grow-bmp-15
Tina TSOU                2015-08-27 draft-ietf-mpls-tp-oam-id-mib-08
Sean Turner              2015-09-01 draft-ietf-ntp-extension-field-04
-- 
[email-masked]