Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2015 06:37:13 +0300

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Magnus Nystrom is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2015-08-06

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
John Bradley           T 2015-07-08 draft-ietf-xmpp-posh-04
Alan DeKok             T 2015-07-09 draft-ietf-intarea-gre-ipv6-11
Phillip Hallam-Baker   T 2015-07-20 draft-ietf-dime-4over6-provisioning-04
Jeffrey Hutzelman      T 2015-07-23 draft-ietf-sidr-rfc6490-bis-04

For telechat 2015-08-20

Dan Harkins            T 2015-08-05 draft-vinapamula-softwire-dslite-prefix-binding-08
Matthew Miller         T 2015-08-13 draft-ietf-ospf-prefix-link-attr-09
Sandy Murphy           T 2015-08-14 draft-ietf-trill-aa-multi-attach-04
Yoav Nir               T 2015-08-13 draft-ietf-trill-oam-mib-06

For telechat 2015-09-03

Catherine Meadows      T 2015-08-18 draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-global-table-mcast-02
Alexey Melnikov        T 2015-08-28 draft-ietf-forces-lfb-subsidiary-management-01

Last calls and special requests:

Dave Cridland            2015-07-27 draft-bradner-iaoc-terms-01
Daniel Kahn Gillmor    E None       draft-ietf-rtcweb-security-08
Tobias Gondrom         E None       draft-ietf-rtcweb-security-arch-11
Steve Hanna              2015-08-04 draft-sparks-genarea-review-tracker-02
Chris Inacio             2015-07-29 draft-ietf-homenet-dncp-09
Warren Kumari            2015-08-11 draft-ietf-ippm-2679-bis-03
Ben Laurie               2015-08-11 draft-ietf-dnsop-dns-terminology-03
Matt Lepinski            2015-08-11 draft-ietf-dnsop-root-loopback-02
Chris Lonvick            2015-08-11 draft-ietf-ippm-2680-bis-03
David Mandelberg         2015-08-13 draft-ietf-avtext-rtp-stream-pause-08
Russ Mundy               2015-08-14 draft-ietf-payload-rtp-h265-13
-- 
[email-masked]