Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2015 11:42:00 +0300

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Carl Wallace is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2015-10-22

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Chris Inacio           T 2015-07-29 draft-ietf-homenet-dncp-11
Matt Lepinski          T 2015-10-14 draft-ietf-pcp-port-set-11
Catherine Meadows      T 2015-10-19 draft-ietf-trill-rfc7180bis-06
Russ Mundy             T 2015-10-15 draft-ietf-aqm-ecn-benefits-06
Magnus Nystrom         T 2015-10-21 draft-ietf-ippm-type-p-monitor-02
Vincent Roca           T 2015-10-15 draft-ietf-pals-ms-pw-protection-03

For telechat 2015-11-19

Eric Osterweil         T 2015-10-20 draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-mpls-tp-oam-conf-14
Sean Turner            T 2015-11-02 draft-ietf-sidr-rfc6485bis-04

Last calls and special requests:

Donald Eastlake          2015-09-11 draft-ietf-dane-openpgpkey-05
Daniel Kahn Gillmor    E None       draft-ietf-rtcweb-security-08
Chris Inacio             2015-10-02 draft-ietf-lwig-ikev2-minimal-04
Warren Kumari            2015-10-26 draft-ietf-ipfix-mib-variable-export-09
Alexey Melnikov          2015-10-27 draft-mglt-ipsecme-clone-ike-sa-05
Rich Salz                2015-10-28 draft-ietf-ippm-checksum-trailer-03
Takeshi Takahashi      E None       draft-ietf-netconf-yang-push-00
Hannes Tschofenig        2015-10-30 draft-ietf-isis-route-preference-02
Tina TSOU                2015-11-02 draft-ietf-pcp-third-party-id-option-03
-- 
[email-masked]