Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2015 18:21:25 +0300

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Adam Montville is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2015-10-01

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
John Bradley           T 2015-09-03 draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-reply-mode-simple-04
Daniel Kahn Gillmor    T 2015-09-17 draft-ietf-tzdist-caldav-timezone-ref-04
Dan Harkins            T 2015-09-24 draft-ietf-bess-spbm-evpn-01
Sean Turner            TR2015-09-25 draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-relay-reply-10
Dacheng Zhang          T 2015-09-04 draft-ietf-dice-profile-16

For telechat 2015-10-15

Steve Hanna            T 2015-10-09 draft-blanchet-ccsds-urn-00
Jeffrey Hutzelman      T 2015-09-30 draft-ietf-v6ops-pmtud-ecmp-problem-04
Benjamin Kaduk         T 2015-10-08 draft-ietf-ospf-node-admin-tag-06
Charlie Kaufman        T 2015-10-05 draft-ietf-trill-cmt-08
Scott Kelly            T 2015-10-08 draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-bidir-ingress-replication-03
Stephen Kent           T 2015-10-08 draft-ietf-bfd-rfc5884-clarifications-02
Ben Laurie             T 2015-10-08 draft-ietf-ospf-rfc4970bis-05

For telechat 2015-10-22

Chris Inacio           T 2015-07-29 draft-ietf-homenet-dncp-10
Catherine Meadows      T 2015-10-20 draft-ietf-trill-rfc7180bis-05

Last calls and special requests:

Donald Eastlake          2015-09-11 draft-ietf-dane-openpgpkey-05
Daniel Kahn Gillmor    E None       draft-ietf-rtcweb-security-08
Tobias Gondrom         E None       draft-ietf-rtcweb-security-arch-11
Chris Inacio             2015-10-02 draft-ietf-lwig-ikev2-minimal-04
Leif Johansson           2015-10-02 draft-ietf-mpls-self-ping-04
Simon Josefsson          2015-10-07 draft-ietf-netconf-call-home-11
Tero Kivinen             2015-10-13 draft-ietf-cdni-media-type-03
Warren Kumari            2015-10-26 draft-ietf-ipfix-mib-variable-export-09
Matt Lepinski            2015-10-14 draft-ietf-pcp-port-set-10
Chris Lonvick            2015-10-08 draft-ietf-ppsp-base-tracker-protocol-10
David Mandelberg         2015-10-08 draft-ietf-tcpm-rtorestart-08
Alexey Melnikov          2015-10-27 draft-mglt-ipsecme-clone-ike-sa-05
Matthew Miller           2015-10-27 draft-santesson-auth-context-extension-09
-- 
[email-masked]