Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2015 02:15:08 +0200

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Shaun Cooley is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2015-11-19

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Eric Osterweil         T 2015-10-20 draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-mpls-tp-oam-conf-15
Tom Yu                 T 2015-11-16 draft-ietf-isis-sbfd-discriminator-02

For telechat 2015-12-03

Dacheng Zhang          T 2015-11-23 draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-dat-metric-08

Last calls and special requests:

Derek Atkins             2015-11-15 draft-ietf-softwire-dslite-mib-11
John Bradley             2015-11-15 draft-ietf-softwire-mesh-mib-11
Donald Eastlake          2015-09-11 draft-ietf-dane-openpgpkey-05
Daniel Kahn Gillmor    E None       draft-ietf-rtcweb-security-08
Chris Inacio             2015-10-02 draft-ietf-lwig-ikev2-minimal-04
Warren Kumari            2015-10-26 draft-ietf-ipfix-mib-variable-export-09
Alexey Melnikov          2015-10-27 draft-mglt-ipsecme-clone-ike-sa-06
Tina TSOU                2015-11-02 draft-ietf-pcp-third-party-id-option-04
Carl Wallace             2015-11-09 draft-ietf-ccamp-flexible-grid-rsvp-te-ext-03
Brian Weis             E None       draft-ietf-cdni-uri-signing-05
Klaas Wierenga           2015-11-09 draft-ietf-pce-pcep-domain-sequence-09
Paul Wouters             2015-11-17 draft-ietf-straw-b2bua-dtls-srtp-08
Frank Xialiang           2015-11-09 draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-te-domain-subobjects-03
-- 
[email-masked]