Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 11:42:36 +0200

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Sam Hartman is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2015-11-19

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Eric Osterweil         T 2015-10-20 draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-mpls-tp-oam-conf-15
Carl Wallace           T 2015-11-09 draft-ietf-ccamp-flexible-grid-rsvp-te-ext-03

For telechat 2015-12-03

Derek Atkins           T 2015-11-15 draft-ietf-softwire-dslite-mib-11
John Bradley           T 2015-11-15 draft-ietf-softwire-mesh-mib-11
Donald Eastlake        T 2015-11-24 draft-ietf-bess-virtual-subnet-05
Phillip Hallam-Baker   T 2015-11-26 draft-ietf-clue-framework-24
Paul Wouters           T 2015-11-17 draft-ietf-straw-b2bua-dtls-srtp-08

For telechat 2015-12-17

Olafur Gudmundsson     T 2015-12-04 draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-extranet-04

Last calls and special requests:

Shaun Cooley             2015-11-24 draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-multi-stream-09
Dave Cridland            2015-11-23 draft-ietf-dnsop-rfc6598-rfc6303-05
Alan DeKok               2015-11-24 draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-multi-stream-optimisation-08
Donald Eastlake          2015-09-11 draft-ietf-dane-openpgpkey-05
Shawn Emery              2015-11-23 draft-ietf-dnsop-qname-minimisation-07
Daniel Kahn Gillmor    E None       draft-ietf-rtcweb-security-08
Daniel Kahn Gillmor      2015-11-24 draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-pe-etree-10
Steve Hanna              2015-11-30 draft-ietf-dnsop-edns-tcp-keepalive-04
Dan Harkins            E None       draft-ietf-sfc-control-plane-00
Chris Inacio             2015-10-02 draft-ietf-lwig-ikev2-minimal-04
Brian Weis             E None       draft-ietf-cdni-uri-signing-05
-- 
[email-masked]