Subject: [secdir] SecDir review of draft-ietf-tls-cached-info-20

From: "Matt Miller (mamille2)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 23:28:14 +0000

I have reviewed draft-ietf-tls-cached-info-20 as part of the security
directorate's  ongoing effort to review all IETF documents being
processed by the IESG.  These comments were written primarily for the
benefit of the  security area directors.  Document editors and WG
chairs should treat these comments just like any other last call
comments.

This document defines a TLS extension that allows clients to indicate
certificate information is cached, possibly (significantly) reducing
the amount of data exchanged during the handshake.

This document is ready for publication, but with one nit.

The only nit I have is in Section 4, there is an extraneous "(" (or
missing ")") in the phrase "attribute containing support for
('foo-bar'".

--
- m&m

Matt Miller
Cisco Systems, Inc.