Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2015 13:26:35 +0200

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Takeshi Takahashi is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2015-12-17

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Olafur Gudmundsson     T 2015-12-04 draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-extranet-04
Sam Hartman            T 2015-12-04 draft-ietf-appsawg-http-problem-02
Paul Hoffman           T 2015-12-04 draft-ietf-abfab-aaa-saml-12
Leif Johansson         T 2015-12-04 draft-ietf-eppext-keyrelay-11
Benjamin Kaduk         T 2015-12-09 draft-ietf-jose-jws-signing-input-options-06
Matt Lepinski          T 2015-12-15 draft-ietf-oauth-pop-architecture-07
Alexey Melnikov        T 2015-12-04 draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-video-lc-05
Magnus Nystrom         T 2015-12-14 draft-ietf-p2psip-diagnostics-19

For telechat 2016-01-07

Radia Perlman          T 2015-12-09 draft-ietf-nfsv4-rpcsec-gssv3-13
Rich Salz              T 2015-12-21 draft-ietf-isis-pcr-03
Yaron Sheffer          T 2016-01-05 draft-ietf-isis-prefix-attributes-02
Rifaat Shekh-Yusef     T 2015-12-23 draft-ietf-pim-explicit-rpf-vector-07

Last calls and special requests:

Daniel Kahn Gillmor    E None       draft-ietf-rtcweb-security-08
Steve Hanna              2015-11-30 draft-ietf-dnsop-edns-tcp-keepalive-04
Jeffrey Hutzelman        2015-12-04 draft-ietf-core-block-18
Chris Inacio             2015-12-07 draft-ietf-dnsop-5966bis-04
Russ Mundy               2015-12-21 draft-leiba-netmod-regpolicy-update-01
Sandy Murphy             2015-12-15 draft-ietf-mpls-rfc6374-udp-return-path-04
Hilarie Orman            2015-12-15 draft-ietf-pals-congcons-01
Eric Osterweil           2016-01-05 draft-campbell-art-rfc5727-update-02
Vincent Roca             2015-12-21 draft-ietf-cdni-control-triggers-11
Joe Salowey              2015-12-21 draft-ietf-dnsop-edns-client-subnet-04
Robert Sparks            2015-12-23 draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-failover-14
Brian Weis             E None       draft-ietf-cdni-uri-signing-05
-- 
[email-masked]