Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2015 13:52:15 +0200

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Eric Osterweil is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2015-12-03

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
John Bradley           T 2015-11-15 draft-ietf-softwire-mesh-mib-12
Shaun Cooley           T 2015-11-24 draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-multi-stream-10
Dave Cridland          T 2015-11-23 draft-ietf-dnsop-rfc6598-rfc6303-05
Alan DeKok             T 2015-11-24 draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-multi-stream-optimisation-09
Daniel Kahn Gillmor    T 2015-11-24 draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-pe-etree-10
Chris Inacio           T 2015-10-02 draft-ietf-lwig-ikev2-minimal-05

For telechat 2015-12-17

Derek Atkins           T 2015-11-15 draft-ietf-softwire-dslite-mib-12
Olafur Gudmundsson     T 2015-12-04 draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-extranet-04
Paul Hoffman           T 2015-12-04 draft-ietf-abfab-aaa-saml-12
Benjamin Kaduk         T 2015-12-09 draft-ietf-jose-jws-signing-input-options-06
Matt Lepinski          T 2015-12-15 draft-ietf-oauth-pop-architecture-07
Chris Lonvick          T 2015-12-16 draft-ietf-oauth-proof-of-possession-08
Alexey Melnikov        T 2015-12-04 draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-video-lc-05
Magnus Nystrom         T 2015-12-14 draft-ietf-p2psip-diagnostics-19

Last calls and special requests:

Daniel Kahn Gillmor    E None       draft-ietf-rtcweb-security-08
Steve Hanna              2015-11-30 draft-ietf-dnsop-edns-tcp-keepalive-04
Sam Hartman              2015-12-04 draft-ietf-appsawg-http-problem-01
Christian Huitema        2015-12-09 draft-ietf-avtcore-multi-media-rtp-session-11
Jeffrey Hutzelman        2015-12-04 draft-ietf-core-block-18
Chris Inacio             2015-12-07 draft-ietf-dnsop-5966bis-04
Leif Johansson           2015-12-04 draft-ietf-eppext-keyrelay-10
Simon Josefsson          2015-12-04 draft-ietf-eppext-tmch-smd-03
Warren Kumari            2015-12-09 draft-ietf-nfsv4-minorversion2-dot-x-39
Ben Laurie               2015-12-09 draft-ietf-nfsv4-rpcsec-gssv3-13
Catherine Meadows      E None       draft-ietf-sfc-control-plane-02
Russ Mundy               2015-12-21 draft-leiba-netmod-regpolicy-update-01
Sandy Murphy             2015-12-15 draft-ietf-mpls-rfc6374-udp-return-path-04
Yoav Nir                 2015-12-14 draft-ietf-dnsop-cookies-07
Hilarie Orman            2015-12-15 draft-ietf-pals-congcons-01
Brian Weis             E None       draft-ietf-cdni-uri-signing-05
-- 
[email-masked]