Subject: [secdir] SecDir review of draft-ietf-nfsv4-minorversion2-dot-x-39 - no action needed.

From: Warren Kumari <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 2015 14:07:38 +0000

Be ye not afraid...
I have reviewed this document as part of the security directorate's
ongoing effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the
IESG.  These comments were written primarily for the benefit of the
security area directors.  Document editors and WG chairs should treat
these comments just like any other last call comments.

Version reviewed: draft-ietf-nfsv4-minorversion2-dot-x-39.txt - NFSv4 Minor
Version 2 Protocol External Data Representation Standard
(XDR) Description

Summary:
LGTM, Security AD attention not required.

Detail:
Well, this was an easy one.

This is an XDR from draft-ietf-nfsv4-minorversion2-29.
It says it is machine generated, and it extracts cleanly.
I did *not* compare the structures to the underlying document.

Security and IANA considerations are short and to the point:
See the XXX Considerations section of [NFSv42].