Subject: [secdir] SecDir review of draft-ietf-isis-prefix-attributes-02

From: Yaron Sheffer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2015 14:35:36 +0200

I have reviewed this document as part of the security directorate's
ongoing effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the
IESG.
These comments were written primarily for the benefit of the
security
area directors.  Document editors and WG chairs should treat these
comments just like any other last call comments.

The document defines several extensions to prefix advertisements in
IS-IS.

Summary

From a security perspective, the document is ready to be published.

Details

The document asserts that the new extensions do not have an
additional security impact on the protocol, and this makes sense to
me.

Thanks,

Yaron