Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 15:50:46 +0200

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Paul Wouters is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2015-12-17

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Olafur Gudmundsson     T 2015-12-04 draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-extranet-04
Sam Hartman            T 2015-12-04 draft-ietf-appsawg-http-problem-02
Leif Johansson         T 2015-12-04 draft-ietf-eppext-keyrelay-11
Magnus Nystrom         T 2015-12-14 draft-ietf-p2psip-diagnostics-19

For telechat 2016-01-07

Joe Salowey            TR2015-09-07 draft-josefsson-scrypt-kdf-04
Rich Salz              T 2015-12-21 draft-ietf-isis-pcr-03
Rifaat Shekh-Yusef     T 2015-12-23 draft-ietf-pim-explicit-rpf-vector-07
Brian Weis             T 2015-12-30 draft-ietf-isis-te-metric-extensions-07

For telechat 2016-01-21

Klaas Wierenga         T 2016-01-05 draft-ietf-spring-problem-statement-06

Last calls and special requests:

Daniel Kahn Gillmor    E None       draft-ietf-rtcweb-security-08
Steve Hanna              2015-11-30 draft-ietf-dnsop-edns-tcp-keepalive-04
Jeffrey Hutzelman        2015-12-04 draft-ietf-core-block-18
Chris Inacio             2015-12-07 draft-ietf-dnsop-5966bis-04
Russ Mundy               2015-12-21 draft-leiba-netmod-regpolicy-update-01
Eric Osterweil           2016-01-05 draft-campbell-art-rfc5727-update-02
Vincent Roca             2015-12-21 draft-ietf-cdni-control-triggers-11
Joe Salowey              2015-12-21 draft-ietf-dnsop-edns-client-subnet-06
Robert Sparks            2015-12-23 draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-failover-14
Takeshi Takahashi        2015-12-28 draft-ietf-hip-rfc5203-bis-09
Hannes Tschofenig        2015-12-28 draft-ietf-hip-rfc5204-bis-06
Tina TSOU                2015-12-28 draft-ietf-hip-rfc5205-bis-08
Sean Turner              2015-12-28 draft-ietf-hip-rfc6253-bis-06
Carl Wallace             2015-12-24 draft-ietf-ippm-active-passive-04
Brian Weis             E None       draft-ietf-cdni-uri-signing-05
-- 
[email-masked]