Subject: Re: [secdir] Early SecDir Reviews

From: Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2016 16:32:49 -0500

Sue:

I believe that my comments have been addresses.

I still see a great deal of overlap between Section 2.4 and requirements SEC-REQ-09.

Russ

On Dec 31, 2015, at 8:37 PM, Susan Hares wrote:

> Russ:
>  
> Just checking to see that all the issues you raised in for draft-hares-i2rs-auth-trans on the SEC-DIR list:
> http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/secdir/current/msg05964.html
>  
> are answered in WG version of this draft: draft-ietf-i2rs-protocol-security-requirements-01
>  
> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2rs-protocol-security-requirements/
>  
> I’m ready to send this to the IESG for publication, but in checking on the SEC-DIR list,
> I did not see an OK.
>  
> Thank you for all your help to improve this draft on I2RS protocol security.
>  
> Sue Hares  
>

---

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2016 19:45:00 -0500

Russ:

Thank you for letting me know your comments have been addressed.  I will
review the section 2.4 and SEC-REQ-09 to address the overlap. 

Sue Hares 

From: Russ Housley [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Saturday, January 02, 2016 4:33 PM
To: Susan Hares
Cc: 'Kathleen Moriarty'; 'Stephen Farrell'; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [secdir] Early SecDir Reviews

Sue:

I still see a great deal of overlap between Section 2.4 and requirements
SEC-REQ-09.

Russ

Russ:

Just checking to see that all the issues you raised in for
draft-hares-i2rs-auth-trans on the SEC-DIR list:

are answered in WG version of this draft:
draft-ietf-i2rs-protocol-security-requirements-01

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2rs-protocol-security-requireme
nts/

I'm ready to send this to the IESG for publication, but in checking on the
SEC-DIR list,

I did not see an OK.

Sue Hares