Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2016 17:28:08 +0200

When you are doing rereviews, please start a new thread in the secdir
list when you post your review results for those too. I will only go
through the new threads on the email archive when I mark reviews done,
so if you have just replied to your previous review, I might not
notice that.

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Leif Johansson is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2016-01-21

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Shaun Cooley           T 2016-01-15 draft-ietf-lisp-threats-14
Alan DeKok             T 2016-01-18 draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc3530-migration-update-07
Joe Salowey            T 2015-12-21 draft-ietf-dnsop-edns-client-subnet-06

For telechat 2016-02-04

Daniel Kahn Gillmor    T 2016-02-04 draft-mahesh-mef-urn-01
Paul Hoffman           T 2016-01-28 draft-ietf-ecrit-held-routing-04
Russ Housley           T 2016-01-29 draft-ietf-rtgwg-mrt-frr-algorithm-08
Christian Huitema      T 2016-01-29 draft-ietf-rtgwg-mrt-frr-architecture-09
Brian Weis             TR2015-12-30 draft-ietf-isis-te-metric-extensions-09

Last calls and special requests:

Derek Atkins             2016-01-18 draft-ietf-dnsop-edns-chain-query-06
Donald Eastlake          2016-01-18 draft-ietf-opsawg-hmac-sha-2-usm-snmp-new-02
Daniel Kahn Gillmor    E 2016-02-01 draft-ietf-rtcweb-security-08
Tobias Gondrom           2016-01-27 draft-ietf-codec-oggopus-10
Olafur Gudmundsson       2016-02-11 draft-holmberg-dispatch-pani-abnf-02
Phillip Hallam-Baker     2016-02-12 draft-ietf-behave-ipfix-nat-logging-06
Steve Hanna              2016-02-04 draft-ietf-dhc-dhcp-privacy-03
Sam Hartman              2016-02-04 draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-privacy-03
Jeffrey Hutzelman        2015-12-04 draft-ietf-core-block-18
Chris Inacio             2016-02-02 draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv6-ehs-in-real-world-02
Eric Osterweil           2016-01-05 draft-campbell-art-rfc5727-update-02
Hannes Tschofenig        2015-12-28 draft-ietf-hip-rfc5204-bis-07
Brian Weis             E 2016-02-01 draft-ietf-cdni-uri-signing-06
Tom Yu                 E 2016-02-01 draft-ietf-netconf-yang-library-03
-- 
[email-masked]