Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2016 13:15:07 +0200

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Scott Kelly is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2016-02-04

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Daniel Kahn Gillmor    T 2016-02-04 draft-mahesh-mef-urn-01
Christian Huitema      T 2016-01-29 draft-ietf-rtgwg-mrt-frr-architecture-09
Brian Weis             TR2015-12-30 draft-ietf-isis-te-metric-extensions-09

For telechat 2016-03-03

Charlie Kaufman        T 2016-02-18 draft-sparks-genarea-mailarch-improvements-02

Last calls and special requests:

Derek Atkins             2016-01-18 draft-ietf-dnsop-edns-chain-query-06
Donald Eastlake          2016-01-18 draft-ietf-opsawg-hmac-sha-2-usm-snmp-new-03
Daniel Kahn Gillmor    E 2016-02-01 draft-ietf-rtcweb-security-08
Tobias Gondrom           2016-01-27 draft-ietf-codec-oggopus-10
Olafur Gudmundsson       2016-02-11 draft-holmberg-dispatch-pani-abnf-02
Phillip Hallam-Baker     2016-02-12 draft-ietf-behave-ipfix-nat-logging-06
Sam Hartman              2016-02-04 draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-privacy-03
Jeffrey Hutzelman        2015-12-04 draft-ietf-core-block-18
Chris Inacio             2016-02-02 draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv6-ehs-in-real-world-02
Leif Johansson           2016-02-10 draft-ietf-dprive-edns0-padding-02
Simon Josefsson          2016-02-05 draft-ietf-netext-logical-interface-support-12
Benjamin Kaduk           2016-02-09 draft-ietf-tsvwg-circuit-breaker-11
Stephen Kent            R2016-02-10 draft-ietf-i2rs-problem-statement-09
Eric Osterweil           2016-01-05 draft-campbell-art-rfc5727-update-02
Hannes Tschofenig        2015-12-28 draft-ietf-hip-rfc5204-bis-07
Brian Weis             E 2016-02-01 draft-ietf-cdni-uri-signing-06
Tom Yu                 E 2016-02-01 draft-ietf-netconf-yang-library-03
-- 
[email-masked]