Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2016 12:00:31 +0200

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Olafur Gudmundsson is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2016-01-21

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Alan DeKok             T 2016-01-18 draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc3530-migration-update-07
Yoav Nir               TR2015-12-14 draft-ietf-dnsop-cookies-09
Joe Salowey            T 2015-12-21 draft-ietf-dnsop-edns-client-subnet-06
Carl Wallace           T 2015-12-24 draft-ietf-ippm-active-passive-05

For telechat 2016-02-04

Daniel Kahn Gillmor    T 2016-02-04 draft-mahesh-mef-urn-01
Sean Turner            TR2015-09-01 draft-ietf-ntp-extension-field-06

Last calls and special requests:

Derek Atkins             2016-01-18 draft-ietf-dnsop-edns-chain-query-05
Shaun Cooley             2016-01-15 draft-ietf-lisp-threats-14
Donald Eastlake          2016-01-18 draft-ietf-opsawg-hmac-sha-2-usm-snmp-new-01
Daniel Kahn Gillmor    E None       draft-ietf-rtcweb-security-08
Tobias Gondrom           2016-01-27 draft-ietf-codec-oggopus-10
Jeffrey Hutzelman        2015-12-04 draft-ietf-core-block-18
Eric Osterweil           2016-01-05 draft-campbell-art-rfc5727-update-02
Hannes Tschofenig        2015-12-28 draft-ietf-hip-rfc5204-bis-07
Brian Weis             E None       draft-ietf-cdni-uri-signing-06
Tom Yu                 E None       draft-ietf-netconf-yang-library-03
-- 
[email-masked]