Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2016 13:16:59 +0200

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Matthew Miller is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2016-02-18

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Derek Atkins           T 2016-01-18 draft-ietf-dnsop-edns-chain-query-06
Sam Hartman            T 2016-02-04 draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-privacy-03
Simon Josefsson        TR2015-12-04 draft-ietf-eppext-tmch-smd-04
Warren Kumari          T 2016-02-15 draft-ietf-dhc-anonymity-profile-06

For telechat 2016-03-03

Chris Lonvick          T 2016-02-24 draft-ietf-httpbis-alt-svc-12
David Mandelberg       T 2016-02-22 draft-ietf-siprec-metadata-20

For telechat 2016-03-17

Catherine Meadows      T 2016-03-09 draft-martin-urn-globus-02

Last calls and special requests:

Donald Eastlake         R2016-02-22 draft-ietf-dane-openpgpkey-07
Daniel Kahn Gillmor    E 2016-02-01 draft-ietf-rtcweb-security-08
Tobias Gondrom           2016-01-27 draft-ietf-codec-oggopus-12
Jeffrey Hutzelman        2015-12-04 draft-ietf-core-block-18
Chris Inacio             2016-02-02 draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv6-ehs-in-real-world-02
Leif Johansson           2016-02-10 draft-ietf-dprive-edns0-padding-02
Benjamin Kaduk           2016-02-09 draft-ietf-tsvwg-circuit-breaker-11
Watson Ladd              2016-02-11 draft-ietf-tram-stun-path-data-03
Ben Laurie               2016-02-16 draft-ietf-tsvwg-behave-requirements-update-06
Matt Lepinski            2016-03-09 draft-bao-v6ops-rfc6145bis-05
Alexey Melnikov          2016-03-07 draft-wallace-est-alt-challenge-04
Eric Osterweil           2016-01-05 draft-campbell-art-rfc5727-update-02
Hannes Tschofenig        2015-12-28 draft-ietf-hip-rfc5204-bis-07
Brian Weis             E 2016-02-01 draft-ietf-cdni-uri-signing-06
-- 
[email-masked]