Subject: [secdir] [new-work] Proposed W3C Charters: Internationalization Working Group, Internationalization Interest Group, Internationalization Tag Set Interest Group (until 2016-03-04)

From: "Coralie Mercier" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 2016 09:13:14 +0100

Hello,

Today W3C Advisory Committee Representatives received a Proposal to review  
draft charters for the Internationalization Working Group, the  
Internationalization Interest Group, and the Internationalization Tag Set  
Interest Group:
      https://www.w3.org/International/core/charter-2016.html
      https://www.w3.org/International/ig/charter-2016.html
      https://www.w3.org/International/its/ig/charter-2016.html

As part of ensuring that the community is aware of proposed work at W3C,  
the draft charters are public during the Advisory Committee review period.

W3C invites public comments through 2016-03-04 on the proposed charters.  
Please send comments to [email-masked], which has a public archive:
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-new-work/

Other than comments sent in formal responses by W3C Advisory Committee  
Representatives, W3C cannot guarantee a response to comments. If you work  
for a W3C Member [1], please coordinate your comments with your Advisory  
Committee Representative. For example, you may wish to make public  
comments via this list and have your Advisory Committee Representative  
refer to it from his or her formal review comments.

If you should have any questions or need further information, please  
contact Richard Ishida, Team Contact <[email-masked]>.

Thank you,

Coralie Mercier, Head of W3C Marketing & Communications

[1] http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Member/List

-- 
Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Marketing & Communications -  http://www.w3.org
mailto:[email-masked] +336 4322 0001 http://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/

_______________________________________________
new-work mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/new-work