Subject: [secdir] sec-dir review of draft-ietf-dnsop-edns-chain-query-06

From: Derek Atkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2016 16:53:31 -0500

Hi,

I have reviewed this document as part of the security directorate's
ongoing effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the
IESG.  These comments were written with the intent of improving
security requirements and considerations in IETF drafts.  Comments
not addressed in last call may be included in AD reviews during the
IESG review.  Document editors and WG chairs should treat these
comments just like any other last call comments.

Summary:

Probably ready to publish

Details:

I noticed that this draft has RFC2119 MUST/MUST NOT directives in the
Security Considerations section.  However this is not a repetition of
similar language elsewhere in the draft.  Is this allowed?  There is
also similar 2119 language in the Introduction.

-derek
-- 
       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745
       [email-masked]             www.ihtfp.com
       Computer and Internet Security Consultant