Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2016 22:39:02 +0200

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Yoav Nir is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2016-02-18

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Derek Atkins           T 2016-01-18 draft-ietf-dnsop-edns-chain-query-06
Tobias Gondrom         T 2016-01-27 draft-ietf-codec-oggopus-13
Sam Hartman            T 2016-02-04 draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-privacy-04
Simon Josefsson        TR2015-12-04 draft-ietf-eppext-tmch-smd-04
Warren Kumari          T 2016-02-15 draft-ietf-dhc-anonymity-profile-07

For telechat 2016-03-03

Leif Johansson         T 2016-02-10 draft-ietf-dprive-edns0-padding-02
Chris Lonvick          T 2016-02-24 draft-ietf-httpbis-alt-svc-12
Sandy Murphy           T 2016-03-01 draft-ietf-ntp-checksum-trailer-04

For telechat 2016-03-17

Catherine Meadows      T 2016-03-09 draft-martin-urn-globus-02

Last calls and special requests:

Donald Eastlake         R2016-02-22 draft-ietf-dane-openpgpkey-07
Daniel Kahn Gillmor    E 2016-02-01 draft-ietf-rtcweb-security-08
Jeffrey Hutzelman        2015-12-04 draft-ietf-core-block-18
Chris Inacio             2016-02-02 draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv6-ehs-in-real-world-02
Matt Lepinski            2016-03-09 draft-bao-v6ops-rfc6145bis-05
Alexey Melnikov          2016-03-07 draft-wallace-est-alt-challenge-04
Matthew Miller           2016-02-26 draft-ietf-avtext-splicing-notification-04
Adam Montville           2016-02-26 draft-ietf-mmusic-proto-iana-registration-05
Eric Osterweil           2016-01-05 draft-campbell-art-rfc5727-update-02
Hannes Tschofenig        2015-12-28 draft-ietf-hip-rfc5204-bis-07
Hannes Tschofenig      E None       draft-ietf-ntp-network-time-security-12
Hannes Tschofenig      E None       draft-ietf-ntp-cms-for-nts-message-05
Hannes Tschofenig      E None       draft-ietf-ntp-using-nts-for-ntp-03
Brian Weis             E 2016-02-01 draft-ietf-cdni-uri-signing-06
-- 
[email-masked]