Subject: [secdir] The NTP working group and updated security protocol

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2016 13:41:38 +0200

The NTP working group is getting close to a WGLC for an updated
security protocol, and they would like to get early secdir review for
it during the WGLC.

This is 3 documents 75 pages in total.

Anybody volunteering to do the early review?

This will of course give 3 documents done, which will put you very
high on the "most documents reviewed" list in the next IETF, and of
course skips your next 3 normal round robin assignments.

If you are interested send me email.

Documents will be

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ntp-network-time-security/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ntp-cms-for-nts-message/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ntp-using-nts-for-ntp/

-- 
[email-masked]

---

From: Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2016 09:50:27 -0500

I have helped with theses documents, and I would greatly appreciate another set of eyes on them.  It will be much easier for someone that is familiar with CMS.

Russ