Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2016 22:12:19 +0200

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Russ Housley is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2016-04-21

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Donald Eastlake        TR2016-02-22 draft-ietf-dane-openpgpkey-08
Steve Hanna            T 2016-04-11 draft-ietf-pim-hierarchicaljoinattr-06
Jeffrey Hutzelman      T 2015-12-04 draft-ietf-core-block-18
Joe Salowey            T 2016-03-09 draft-ietf-rtcweb-audio-codecs-for-interop-05
Carl Wallace           T 2016-03-30 draft-schoenw-opsawg-copspr-historic-03
Frank Xialiang         T 2016-04-08 draft-alakuijala-brotli-08

For telechat 2016-05-05

Shawn Emery            T 2016-04-12 draft-ietf-bfd-seamless-base-08
Daniel Kahn Gillmor    T 2016-04-12 draft-ietf-bfd-seamless-ip-03
Tobias Gondrom         T 2016-04-12 draft-ietf-bfd-seamless-use-case-04
Chris Lonvick          TR2016-04-12 draft-ietf-roll-applicability-ami-12

Last calls and special requests:

Shaun Cooley             2016-03-29 draft-ietf-pce-iro-update-06
Alan DeKok               2016-04-30 draft-bradner-rfc3979bis-08
Donald Eastlake          2016-04-13 draft-ietf-bess-multicast-damping-04
Daniel Kahn Gillmor    E 2016-02-01 draft-ietf-rtcweb-security-08
Olafur Gudmundsson       2016-04-05 draft-ietf-l2tpext-sbfd-discriminator-03
Phillip Hallam-Baker     2016-04-05 draft-ietf-pals-seamless-vccv-02
Dan Harkins              2016-04-05 draft-ietf-tls-chacha20-poly1305-04
Paul Hoffman             2016-04-11 draft-ietf-tsvwg-rtcweb-qos-13
Eric Osterweil           2016-01-05 draft-campbell-art-rfc5727-update-03
Yaron Sheffer            2016-03-09 draft-ietf-v6ops-host-addr-availability-05
Hannes Tschofenig        2015-12-28 draft-ietf-hip-rfc5204-bis-07
Hannes Tschofenig      E None       draft-ietf-ntp-network-time-security-13
Hannes Tschofenig      E None       draft-ietf-ntp-cms-for-nts-message-06
Hannes Tschofenig      E None       draft-ietf-ntp-using-nts-for-ntp-04
Sam Weiler               2016-03-18 draft-ietf-avtext-sdes-hdr-ext-05
Brian Weis             E 2016-02-01 draft-ietf-cdni-uri-signing-06
Tom Yu                   2016-03-24 draft-ietf-dime-drmp-04
Dacheng Zhang            2016-03-28 draft-ietf-grow-route-leak-problem-definition-04
-- 
[email-masked]