Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2016 21:07:47 +0200

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Frank Xialiang is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2016-03-17

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Chris Inacio           T 2016-02-02 draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv6-ehs-in-real-world-02
Benjamin Kaduk         TR2016-02-09 draft-ietf-tsvwg-circuit-breaker-13
Alexey Melnikov        T 2016-03-07 draft-wallace-est-alt-challenge-04
Eric Osterweil         T 2016-03-09 draft-ietf-netmod-yang-metadata-04
Joe Salowey            T 2016-03-09 draft-ietf-rtcweb-audio-codecs-for-interop-05
Takeshi Takahashi      T 2016-03-16 draft-ietf-cdni-redirection-17
Tina TSOU              T 2016-03-15 draft-ietf-dprive-dns-over-tls-07
Sean Turner            T 2016-03-15 draft-ietf-netext-pmipv6-flowmob-17
Carl Wallace           T 2016-03-30 draft-schoenw-opsawg-copspr-historic-03
David Waltermire       T 2016-03-17 draft-ietf-aqm-fq-codel-05

Last calls and special requests:

Donald Eastlake         R2016-02-22 draft-ietf-dane-openpgpkey-07
Daniel Kahn Gillmor    E 2016-02-01 draft-ietf-rtcweb-security-08
Jeffrey Hutzelman        2015-12-04 draft-ietf-core-block-18
Charlie Kaufman         R2016-03-14 draft-ietf-i2rs-architecture-13
Eric Osterweil           2016-01-05 draft-campbell-art-rfc5727-update-02
Yaron Sheffer            2016-03-09 draft-ietf-v6ops-host-addr-availability-05
Hannes Tschofenig        2015-12-28 draft-ietf-hip-rfc5204-bis-07
Hannes Tschofenig      E None       draft-ietf-ntp-network-time-security-13
Hannes Tschofenig      E None       draft-ietf-ntp-cms-for-nts-message-06
Hannes Tschofenig      E None       draft-ietf-ntp-using-nts-for-ntp-04
Sam Weiler               2016-03-18 draft-ietf-avtext-sdes-hdr-ext-05
Brian Weis             E 2016-02-01 draft-ietf-cdni-uri-signing-06
Brian Weis               2016-03-22 draft-ietf-cdni-footprint-capabilities-semantics-12
Klaas Wierenga           2016-03-21 draft-ietf-imapapnd-rfc2088bis-04
Paul Wouters             2016-03-23 draft-ietf-radext-bigger-packets-05
-- 
[email-masked]