Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2016 14:25:32 +0300

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Tero Kivinen is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2016-04-21

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Shaun Cooley           T 2016-03-29 draft-ietf-pce-iro-update-06
Donald Eastlake        TR2016-02-22 draft-ietf-dane-openpgpkey-09
Phillip Hallam-Baker   T 2016-04-05 draft-ietf-pals-seamless-vccv-02
Steve Hanna            T 2016-04-11 draft-ietf-pim-hierarchicaljoinattr-07
Jeffrey Hutzelman      T 2015-12-04 draft-ietf-core-block-19
Leif Johansson         T 2016-04-06 draft-ietf-p2psip-sip-18
Joe Salowey            T 2016-03-09 draft-ietf-rtcweb-audio-codecs-for-interop-05
Carl Wallace           T 2016-03-30 draft-schoenw-opsawg-copspr-historic-04

For telechat 2016-05-05

Donald Eastlake        T 2016-04-13 draft-ietf-bess-multicast-damping-04
Shawn Emery            T 2016-04-12 draft-ietf-bfd-seamless-base-09
Daniel Kahn Gillmor    T 2016-04-12 draft-ietf-bfd-seamless-ip-04
Christian Huitema      T 2016-04-13 draft-ietf-bess-pta-flags-02
Chris Inacio           T 2016-04-26 draft-ietf-ospf-sbfd-discriminator-04
Benjamin Kaduk         T 2016-04-21 draft-ietf-rtcweb-alpn-03
Scott Kelly            T 2016-05-03 draft-ietf-i2rs-pub-sub-requirements-05
Eric Osterweil         T 2016-01-05 draft-campbell-art-rfc5727-update-03
Yaron Sheffer          T 2016-03-09 draft-ietf-v6ops-host-addr-availability-06
Sam Weiler             T 2016-03-18 draft-ietf-avtext-sdes-hdr-ext-05
Tom Yu                 T 2016-03-24 draft-ietf-dime-drmp-05
Dacheng Zhang          T 2016-03-28 draft-ietf-grow-route-leak-problem-definition-04

Last calls and special requests:

Alan DeKok               2016-04-30 draft-bradner-rfc3979bis-08
Daniel Kahn Gillmor    E 2016-02-01 draft-ietf-rtcweb-security-08
Hannes Tschofenig        2015-12-28 draft-ietf-hip-rfc5204-bis-07
Hannes Tschofenig      E None       draft-ietf-ntp-network-time-security-13
Hannes Tschofenig      E None       draft-ietf-ntp-cms-for-nts-message-06
Hannes Tschofenig      E None       draft-ietf-ntp-using-nts-for-ntp-04
Brian Weis             E 2016-02-01 draft-ietf-cdni-uri-signing-07
Tom Yu                  R2016-04-25 draft-ietf-netconf-yang-library-05
-- 
[email-masked]