Subject: [secdir] SecDir review of draft-ietf-mmusic-msid-13

From: Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2016 10:38:29 -0400

I have reviewed this document as part of the security directorate's
ongoing effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the
IESG.  These comments were written primarily for the benefit of the
security area directors.  Document editors and WG chairs should treat
these comments just like any other last call comments.

Summary: *Ready*

This is a Standard Track document that defines an RTP media streams
grouping mechanism in SDP.

The Security Consideration section clearly describes the potential attacks
introduced by this new mechanism, and points out the general issue of SDP
modification by untrusted entities, and potential issue with the buffering
required by mechanism suggested by the draft.

Regards,
 Rifaat

---

From: Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2016 08:07:52 -0400

Re-sending because the original message bounced back (complaining about
[email-masked] email).

Regards,
 Rifaat

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, May 13, 2016 at 10:38 AM
Subject: [secdir] SecDir review of draft-ietf-mmusic-msid-13
To: The IESG <[email-masked]>, [email-masked],
[email-masked]

Summary: *Ready*

Regards,
 Rifaat