Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2016 12:07:31 +0300

We seem to be piling up some early reviews (marked as E below). It
would be nice to clear at least some of those out. 

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Tina TSOU is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2016-05-19

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Sandy Murphy           T 2016-05-12 draft-ietf-netmod-rfc6020bis-11

For telechat 2016-06-02

Eric Osterweil         T 2016-05-26 draft-hardie-rfc6455-iana-clarification-02
Vincent Roca           T 2016-05-16 draft-ietf-manet-rfc6779bis-05
Rich Salz              T 2016-05-23 draft-ietf-clue-data-model-schema-13
Melinda Shore          T 2016-05-31 draft-ietf-geojson-02
Robert Sparks          T 2016-06-01 draft-ietf-mile-rfc5070-bis-16

Last calls and special requests:

Alan DeKok               2016-04-30 draft-bradner-rfc3979bis-08
Daniel Kahn Gillmor    E 2016-02-01 draft-ietf-rtcweb-security-08
Yaron Sheffer            2016-05-23 draft-ietf-dhc-topo-conf-07
Takeshi Takahashi        2016-05-31 draft-ietf-tsvwg-rfc5405bis-11
Hannes Tschofenig        2015-12-28 draft-ietf-hip-rfc5204-bis-07
Hannes Tschofenig      E None       draft-ietf-ntp-network-time-security-13
Hannes Tschofenig      E None       draft-ietf-ntp-cms-for-nts-message-06
Hannes Tschofenig      E None       draft-ietf-ntp-using-nts-for-ntp-04
Brian Weis             E 2016-02-01 draft-ietf-cdni-uri-signing-07
-- 
[email-masked]