Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2016 17:52:17 +0300

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Rich Salz is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2016-05-05

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Daniel Kahn Gillmor    T 2016-04-12 draft-ietf-bfd-seamless-ip-04
Chris Inacio           T 2016-04-26 draft-ietf-ospf-sbfd-discriminator-04
Ben Laurie             T 2016-04-29 draft-ietf-idr-add-paths-13
Matthew Miller         T 2016-04-15 draft-ietf-sidr-as-migration-05
Eric Osterweil         T 2016-01-05 draft-campbell-art-rfc5727-update-03
Yaron Sheffer          T 2016-03-09 draft-ietf-v6ops-host-addr-availability-06
Dacheng Zhang          T 2016-03-28 draft-ietf-grow-route-leak-problem-definition-04

For telechat 2016-05-19

Sandy Murphy           T 2016-05-12 draft-ietf-netmod-rfc6020bis-11
Magnus Nystrom         T 2016-05-09 draft-ietf-sidr-rpsl-sig-10

For telechat 2016-06-02

Vincent Roca           T 2016-05-16 draft-ietf-manet-rfc6779bis-05

Last calls and special requests:

Alan DeKok               2016-04-30 draft-bradner-rfc3979bis-08
Daniel Kahn Gillmor    E 2016-02-01 draft-ietf-rtcweb-security-08
Hilarie Orman            2016-05-10 draft-ietf-teas-interconnected-te-info-exchange-04
Eric Osterweil           2016-05-26 draft-hardie-rfc6455-iana-clarification-
Radia Perlman            2016-05-12 draft-ietf-dime-e2e-sec-req-04
Hannes Tschofenig        2015-12-28 draft-ietf-hip-rfc5204-bis-07
Hannes Tschofenig      E None       draft-ietf-ntp-network-time-security-13
Hannes Tschofenig      E None       draft-ietf-ntp-cms-for-nts-message-06
Hannes Tschofenig      E None       draft-ietf-ntp-using-nts-for-ntp-04
Brian Weis             E 2016-02-01 draft-ietf-cdni-uri-signing-07
-- 
[email-masked]