Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2016 13:52:39 +0300

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Dacheng Zhang is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2016-06-16

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Yoav Nir               TR2016-06-06 draft-ietf-rtgwg-bgp-routing-large-dc-11
Tina TSOU              T 2016-06-08 draft-ietf-ccamp-additional-signal-type-g709v3-04
Sean Turner            T 2016-06-03 draft-ietf-dmarc-interoperability-16
Carl Wallace           T 2016-06-22 draft-ietf-forces-interfelfb-04

For telechat 2016-06-30

Klaas Wierenga         T 2016-06-21 draft-ietf-alto-deployments-15
Tom Yu                 T 2016-07-01 draft-pal-eidr-urn-2016-01

For telechat 2016-07-07

Liang Xia              T 2016-06-22 draft-ietf-calext-extensions-03

Last calls and special requests:

Alan DeKok               2016-04-30 draft-bradner-rfc3979bis-08
Daniel Kahn Gillmor    E 2016-02-01 draft-ietf-rtcweb-security-08
Hannes Tschofenig        2015-12-28 draft-ietf-hip-rfc5204-bis-07
Hannes Tschofenig      E None       draft-ietf-ntp-network-time-security-14
Hannes Tschofenig      E None       draft-ietf-ntp-cms-for-nts-message-06
Hannes Tschofenig      E None       draft-ietf-ntp-using-nts-for-ntp-05
Brian Weis             E 2016-02-01 draft-ietf-cdni-uri-signing-07
Brian Weis               2016-06-21 draft-ietf-mile-implementreport-09
Paul Wouters             2016-06-17 draft-ietf-dnsop-dnssec-roadblock-avoidance-04
-- 
[email-masked]