Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2016 13:52:14 +0300

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Phillip Hallam-Baker is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2016-06-30

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
John Bradley           T 2016-06-23 draft-ietf-ospf-transition-to-ospfv3-08
Shawn Emery            T 2016-06-24 draft-ietf-trill-irb-13
Carl Wallace           T 2016-06-22 draft-ietf-forces-interfelfb-04
Klaas Wierenga         T 2016-06-21 draft-ietf-alto-deployments-15
Tom Yu                 T 2016-07-01 draft-pal-eidr-urn-2016-01

For telechat 2016-07-07

Shaun Cooley           T 2016-06-28 draft-ietf-trill-ia-appsubtlv-08
Liang Xia              T 2016-06-22 draft-ietf-calext-extensions-03
Dacheng Zhang          T 2016-06-27 draft-ietf-cdni-metadata-18

Last calls and special requests:

Alan DeKok               2016-04-30 draft-bradner-rfc3979bis-08
Donald Eastlake          2016-07-08 draft-pd-dispatch-msrp-websocket-12
Daniel Kahn Gillmor    E 2016-02-01 draft-ietf-rtcweb-security-08
Tobias Gondrom           2016-07-11 draft-sweet-rfc2910bis-08
Hannes Tschofenig        2015-12-28 draft-ietf-hip-rfc5204-bis-07
Hannes Tschofenig      E None       draft-ietf-ntp-network-time-security-14
Hannes Tschofenig      E None       draft-ietf-ntp-cms-for-nts-message-06
Hannes Tschofenig      E None       draft-ietf-ntp-using-nts-for-ntp-05
Brian Weis             E 2016-02-01 draft-ietf-cdni-uri-signing-07
Brian Weis               2016-06-21 draft-ietf-mile-implementreport-09
Paul Wouters             2016-06-17 draft-ietf-dnsop-dnssec-roadblock-avoidance-04
-- 
[email-masked]