Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2016 01:24:36 +0300

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Ben Laurie is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2016-07-07

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Dan Harkins            T 2016-07-07 draft-ietf-calext-availability-03
Chris Inacio           T 2016-07-01 draft-ietf-trill-arp-optimization-06
Leif Johansson         T 2016-07-01 draft-ietf-trill-tree-selection-05
Yaron Sheffer          TR2016-07-01 draft-ietf-trill-channel-tunnel-10
Takeshi Takahashi      TR2015-12-28 draft-ietf-hip-rfc5203-bis-10
Hannes Tschofenig      T 2015-12-28 draft-ietf-hip-rfc5204-bis-07
Tina TSOU              TR2015-12-28 draft-ietf-hip-rfc5205-bis-09
Paul Wouters           T 2016-06-17 draft-ietf-dnsop-dnssec-roadblock-avoidance-04

For telechat 2016-08-04

Tobias Gondrom         T 2016-07-11 draft-sweet-rfc2910bis-08
Warren Kumari          T 2016-07-29 draft-sweet-rfc2911bis-09

Last calls and special requests:

Alan DeKok               2016-04-30 draft-bradner-rfc3979bis-08
Daniel Kahn Gillmor    E 2016-02-01 draft-ietf-rtcweb-security-08
Phillip Hallam-Baker     2016-07-21 draft-hardy-pdf-mime-02
Steve Hanna              2016-07-18 draft-holmberg-dispatch-rfc7315-updates-07
Jeffrey Hutzelman        2016-07-04 draft-ietf-sipcore-dns-dual-stack-06
Simon Josefsson          2016-07-13 draft-ietf-6lo-ethertype-request-01
Benjamin Kaduk           2016-07-11 draft-ietf-dnsop-maintain-ds-03
Charlie Kaufman          2016-07-08 draft-ietf-ice-dualstack-fairness-03
Scott Kelly              2016-07-08 draft-ietf-mmusic-mux-exclusive-08
Stephen Kent             2016-07-12 draft-ietf-nfsv4-scsi-layout-06
Watson Ladd              2016-07-20 draft-ietf-kitten-aes-cts-hmac-sha2-10
Hannes Tschofenig      E None       draft-ietf-ntp-network-time-security-14
Hannes Tschofenig      E None       draft-ietf-ntp-cms-for-nts-message-06
Hannes Tschofenig      E None       draft-ietf-ntp-using-nts-for-ntp-05
Brian Weis             E 2016-02-01 draft-ietf-cdni-uri-signing-09
-- 
[email-masked]