Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2016 13:13:03 +0300

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Hilarie Orman is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2016-08-04

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Tobias Gondrom         T 2016-07-11 draft-sweet-rfc2910bis-08
Paul Hoffman           TR2016-07-04 draft-ietf-grow-blackholing-02
Simon Josefsson        T 2016-07-13 draft-ietf-6lo-ethertype-request-01
Warren Kumari          T 2016-07-29 draft-sweet-rfc2911bis-09
Ben Laurie             T 2016-08-04 draft-ietf-6man-multi-homed-host-07
Catherine Meadows      T 2016-08-01 draft-ietf-xrblock-independent-burst-gap-discard-02
Yaron Sheffer          TR2016-05-23 draft-ietf-dhc-topo-conf-08

For telechat 2016-08-18

Magnus Nystrom         T 2016-08-10 draft-ietf-bess-ir-03

Last calls and special requests:

Alan DeKok               2016-04-30 draft-bradner-rfc3979bis-08
Daniel Kahn Gillmor    E 2016-02-01 draft-ietf-rtcweb-security-08
Jeffrey Hutzelman        2016-07-04 draft-ietf-sipcore-dns-dual-stack-06
Stephen Kent             2016-07-12 draft-ietf-nfsv4-scsi-layout-06
Matt Lepinski            2016-08-04 draft-ietf-insipid-session-id-24
Matthew Miller           2016-08-06 draft-ietf-avtcore-rfc5764-mux-fixes-10
Sandy Murphy             2016-08-12 draft-ietf-tsvwg-gre-in-udp-encap-13
Yoav Nir                 2016-08-17 draft-seantek-ldap-pkcs9-05
Yaron Sheffer           R2016-07-21 draft-ietf-trill-channel-tunnel-10
Hannes Tschofenig      E None       draft-ietf-ntp-network-time-security-14
Hannes Tschofenig      E None       draft-ietf-ntp-cms-for-nts-message-06
Hannes Tschofenig      E None       draft-ietf-ntp-using-nts-for-ntp-05
Brian Weis             E 2016-02-01 draft-ietf-cdni-uri-signing-09
-- 
[email-masked]