Subject: [secdir] secdir review of draft-ietf-trill-tree-selection-05

From: Leif Johansson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2016 16:52:37 +0200

I have reviewed this document as part of the security directorate's
ongoing effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the
IESG.  These comments were written primarily for the benefit of the
security area directors.  Document editors and WG chairs should treat
these comments just like any other last call comments.

This document is well outside my normal area of expertise. The claim
in the Security Considerations section is that this document doesn't
change the security properties of TRILL. This seems reasonable and
I don't see any major issues with the document.

	Cheers Leif

---

From: Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2016 14:57:02 -0400

Hi Leif,

Thanks for the review.

Donald
===============================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd   +1-508-333-2270 (cell)
 155 Beaver Street, Milford, MA 01757 USA
 [email-masked]

On Tue, Jul 12, 2016 at 10:52 AM, Leif Johansson <[email-masked]> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> secdir mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/secdir
> wiki: http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview