Subject: [secdir] [new-work] IEEE-SA NesCom and RevCom recommendations from June 2016

From: Walter Pienciak <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2016 13:43:26 -0600

Hi,

Attached is a list of new work project recommendations by IEEE-SA RevCom
and NesCom during their June 2016 meetings in Berlin, Germany.  All
recommendations were subsequently approved by the IEEE-SA Standards Board
(SASB).

https://standards.ieee.org/about/sasb/revcom/index.html
https://standards.ieee.org/about/sasb/nescom/index.html

If you have any questions, I can pass them on to the correct liaisons.

Walter

Walter Pienciak
Senior Manager, Strategic Programs, IEEE Standards Association

[email-masked]
+1 303 527 0934
_______________________________________________
new-work mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/new-work