Subject: [secdir] Repeat SecDir review: draft-ietf-dhc-topo-conf-09

From: Yaron Sheffer <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2016 18:32:32 +0300

I have reviewed this document as part of the security directorate's
ongoing effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the IESG.
These comments were written primarily for the benefit of the security
area directors.  Document editors and WG chairs should treat these
comments just like any other last call comments.

This document describes current practices for configuring DHCP in
complex network scenarios, where the goal is to allow servers to
configure DHCP clients differently depending on the client's network
location.

Summary

The document is ready for publication.

Details

My previous SecDir review of -08 lamented the then short and essentially
useless Security Considerations section. This section has now been
significantly extended and as far as I can determine, is now at an
appropriate level for this draft.

I would like to thank the authors for addressing my comments!