Subject: [secdir] SecDir Review of draft-ietf-avtcore-rfc5764-mux-fixes-10

From: Matt Miller <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2016 11:02:47 -0600

I have reviewed this document as part of the security directorate's
ongoing effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the
IESG.  These comments were written primarily for the benefit of the
security area directors.  Document editors and WG chairs should treat
these comments just like any other last call comments that arrived on time.

Document: draft-ietf-avtcore-rfc5764-mux-fixes-10
Reviewer: Matthew A. Miller
Review Date: 2016-08-19
IETF LC End Date: 2016-08-06
IESG Telechat date: N/A

Summary:

This document is ready for publication as a Standards Track document.

This document updates RFC 5764 to update the receiver's demultiplexing
to account for all the known packet types, and explicitly updates the
IANA registries that were previously implicitly impacted, including
changes in allocations of the registries to require coordination.

Major issues:

NONE

Minor issues:

NONE

Nits/editorial comments:

* This document uses "RFC XXXX" or "RFCXXXX" to, I assume, reference
this document.  It may be worth calling this out explicitly for the
RFC Editor, although I don't think this requires an update to this
document.

-- 
- m&m

Matt Miller
Cisco Systems, Inc.

---

From: "Gonzalo Salgueiro (gsalguei)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2016 03:51:07 +0000

Thanks for the review, Matt.  You comment is duly notes.

Cheers,

Gonzalo

> On Aug 19, 2016, at 1:02 PM, Matt Miller (mamille2) <[email-masked]> wrote:
>