Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2016 12:40:03 +0300

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Klaas Wierenga is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2016-08-04

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Tobias Gondrom         T 2016-07-11 draft-sweet-rfc2910bis-08
Paul Hoffman           TR2016-07-04 draft-ietf-grow-blackholing-02
Simon Josefsson        T 2016-07-13 draft-ietf-6lo-ethertype-request-01
Warren Kumari          T 2016-07-29 draft-sweet-rfc2911bis-09
Ben Laurie             T 2016-08-04 draft-ietf-6man-multi-homed-host-07
Catherine Meadows      T 2016-08-01 draft-ietf-xrblock-independent-burst-gap-discard-02

For telechat 2016-08-18

Jeffrey Hutzelman      T 2016-07-04 draft-ietf-sipcore-dns-dual-stack-06
Eric Osterweil         T 2016-08-16 draft-ietf-httpauth-extension-06
Radia Perlman          T 2016-08-15 draft-ietf-i2rs-protocol-security-requirements-06
Yaron Sheffer          T 2016-08-15 draft-ietf-isis-rfc4971bis-01
Melinda Shore          T 2016-08-12 draft-ietf-jose-cfrg-curves-03
Robert Sparks          T 2016-08-11 draft-ietf-manet-smf-sec-threats-05
Sean Turner            T 2016-08-17 draft-ietf-radext-datatypes-04
Carl Wallace           T 2016-08-11 draft-ietf-radext-ip-port-radius-ext-09

Last calls and special requests:

Alan DeKok               2016-04-30 draft-bradner-rfc3979bis-08
Daniel Kahn Gillmor    E 2016-02-01 draft-ietf-rtcweb-security-08
Matt Lepinski            2016-08-04 draft-ietf-insipid-session-id-24
Matthew Miller           2016-08-06 draft-ietf-avtcore-rfc5764-mux-fixes-10
Sandy Murphy             2016-08-12 draft-ietf-tsvwg-gre-in-udp-encap-13
Yoav Nir                 2016-08-17 draft-seantek-ldap-pkcs9-05
Hilarie Orman            2016-08-12 draft-ietf-avtext-rid-04
Rich Salz                2016-08-15 draft-ietf-isis-remaining-lifetime-01
Takeshi Takahashi        2016-08-12 draft-ietf-nvo3-arch-06
Hannes Tschofenig      E None       draft-ietf-ntp-network-time-security-14
Hannes Tschofenig      E None       draft-ietf-ntp-cms-for-nts-message-06
Hannes Tschofenig      E None       draft-ietf-ntp-using-nts-for-ntp-05
Tina TSOU                2016-08-15 draft-ietf-ospf-two-part-metric-05
David Waltermire         2016-08-11 draft-ietf-tram-turn-mobility-02
Brian Weis             E 2016-02-01 draft-ietf-cdni-uri-signing-09
Brian Weis               2016-08-11 draft-ietf-tram-turn-server-discovery-07
-- 
[email-masked]