Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2016 13:18:52 +0300

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Derek Atkins is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2016-08-18

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Jeffrey Hutzelman      T 2016-07-04 draft-ietf-sipcore-dns-dual-stack-06
Matt Lepinski          T 2016-08-04 draft-ietf-insipid-session-id-24
Eric Osterweil         T 2016-08-16 draft-ietf-httpauth-extension-06
Radia Perlman          T 2016-08-15 draft-ietf-i2rs-protocol-security-requirements-06
Melinda Shore          T 2016-08-12 draft-ietf-jose-cfrg-curves-03
Carl Wallace           T 2016-08-11 draft-ietf-radext-ip-port-radius-ext-09

For telechat 2016-09-01

Klaas Wierenga         T 2016-08-22 draft-ietf-6man-deprecate-atomfrag-generation-06
Tom Yu                 T 2016-08-24 draft-ietf-6man-ipv6-mibs-obsolete-01

Last calls and special requests:

Alan DeKok               2016-04-30 draft-bradner-rfc3979bis-08
Daniel Kahn Gillmor    E 2016-02-01 draft-ietf-rtcweb-security-08
Warren Kumari            2016-09-06 draft-sweet-rfc2911bis-09
Matthew Miller           2016-08-06 draft-ietf-avtcore-rfc5764-mux-fixes-10
Sandy Murphy             2016-08-12 draft-ietf-tsvwg-gre-in-udp-encap-13
Rich Salz                2016-08-15 draft-ietf-isis-remaining-lifetime-01
Takeshi Takahashi        2016-08-12 draft-ietf-nvo3-arch-06
Hannes Tschofenig      E None       draft-ietf-ntp-network-time-security-14
Hannes Tschofenig      E None       draft-ietf-ntp-cms-for-nts-message-06
Hannes Tschofenig      E None       draft-ietf-ntp-using-nts-for-ntp-05
Tina TSOU                2016-08-15 draft-ietf-ospf-two-part-metric-05
Brian Weis             E 2016-02-01 draft-ietf-cdni-uri-signing-09
Brian Weis               2016-08-11 draft-ietf-tram-turn-server-discovery-07
Paul Wouters             2016-09-02 draft-moriarty-pkcs1-01
Liang Xia                2016-09-02 draft-moriarty-pkcs5-v2dot1-01
Dacheng Zhang            2016-08-22 draft-ietf-core-http-mapping-12
-- 
[email-masked]