Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2016 11:58:41 +0300

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Charlie Kaufman is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2016-09-01

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Eric Osterweil         T 2016-08-26 draft-ietf-httpauth-extension-08

For telechat 2016-09-15

Shaun Cooley           T 2016-08-25 draft-ietf-hip-rfc5206-bis-12
Steve Hanna            T 2016-09-06 draft-ietf-pals-mc-pon-04
Christian Huitema      T 2016-09-06 draft-ietf-pce-pcep-service-aware-12
Leif Johansson         T 2016-09-13 draft-ietf-mptcp-experience-06

For telechat 2016-09-29

Olafur Gudmundsson     T 2016-08-25 draft-ietf-softwire-unified-cpe-05
Dan Harkins            T 2016-09-21 draft-ietf-pals-rfc4447bis-05

Last calls and special requests:

Alan DeKok               2016-04-30 draft-bradner-rfc3979bis-08
Daniel Kahn Gillmor    E 2016-02-01 draft-ietf-rtcweb-security-08
Phillip Hallam-Baker     2016-09-07 draft-ietf-core-etch-02
Paul Hoffman             2016-09-09 draft-ietf-taps-transports-11
Simon Josefsson          2016-09-22 draft-harkins-salted-eap-pwd-06
Benjamin Kaduk           2016-09-08 draft-ietf-tsvwg-diffserv-intercon-09
Warren Kumari            2016-09-06 draft-sweet-rfc2911bis-11
Sandy Murphy             2016-08-12 draft-ietf-tsvwg-gre-in-udp-encap-13
Hannes Tschofenig      E None       draft-ietf-ntp-network-time-security-14
Hannes Tschofenig      E None       draft-ietf-ntp-cms-for-nts-message-06
Hannes Tschofenig      E None       draft-ietf-ntp-using-nts-for-ntp-05
Tina TSOU                2016-08-15 draft-ietf-ospf-two-part-metric-09
Brian Weis             E 2016-02-01 draft-ietf-cdni-uri-signing-09
Paul Wouters             2016-09-02 draft-moriarty-pkcs1-01
Dacheng Zhang            2016-08-22 draft-ietf-core-http-mapping-13
-- 
[email-masked]