Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2016 13:18:13 +0300

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Eric Osterweil is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2016-09-29

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Dan Harkins            T 2016-09-21 draft-ietf-pals-rfc4447bis-05
Warren Kumari          T 2016-09-28 draft-ietf-ipsecme-ddos-protection-09
Sandy Murphy           T 2016-08-12 draft-ietf-tsvwg-gre-in-udp-encap-18
Radia Perlman          TR2016-08-15 draft-ietf-i2rs-protocol-security-requirements-14
Carl Wallace           TR2016-08-11 draft-ietf-radext-ip-port-radius-ext-12

For telechat 2016-10-13

Matt Lepinski          T 2016-09-29 draft-ietf-ipsecme-safecurves-04
Sandy Murphy           T 2016-10-10 draft-ietf-regext-epp-rdap-status-mapping-01
Magnus Nystrom         T 2016-10-11 draft-ietf-webpush-protocol-10
Takeshi Takahashi      TR2016-05-31 draft-ietf-tsvwg-rfc5405bis-17
Tina TSOU              T 2016-08-15 draft-ietf-ospf-two-part-metric-09
Dacheng Zhang          T 2016-08-22 draft-ietf-core-http-mapping-14

For telechat 2016-10-27

Yoav Nir               TR2016-10-24 draft-weis-gdoi-iec62351-9-08

Last calls and special requests:

Alan DeKok               2016-04-30 draft-bradner-rfc3979bis-08
Daniel Kahn Gillmor    E 2016-02-01 draft-ietf-rtcweb-security-08
Warren Kumari            2016-09-06 draft-sweet-rfc2911bis-11
Catherine Meadows        2016-09-30 draft-ietf-opsawg-capwap-alt-tunnel-08
Matthew Miller           2016-10-06 draft-ietf-stox-7248bis-12
Yoav Nir                 2016-10-10 draft-ietf-straw-b2bua-rtcp-13
Hilarie Orman            2016-10-11 draft-ietf-l3sm-l3vpn-service-model-16
Hannes Tschofenig      E None       draft-ietf-ntp-network-time-security-15
Hannes Tschofenig      E None       draft-ietf-ntp-cms-for-nts-message-06
Hannes Tschofenig      E None       draft-ietf-ntp-using-nts-for-ntp-06
Brian Weis             E 2016-02-01 draft-ietf-cdni-uri-signing-09
-- 
[email-masked]