Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2016 14:48:25 +0300

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Matt Lepinski is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2016-09-15

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Shaun Cooley           T 2016-08-25 draft-ietf-hip-rfc5206-bis-12
Leif Johansson         T 2016-09-13 draft-ietf-mptcp-experience-06

For telechat 2016-09-29

Olafur Gudmundsson     T 2016-08-25 draft-ietf-softwire-unified-cpe-06
Dan Harkins            T 2016-09-21 draft-ietf-pals-rfc4447bis-05
Charlie Kaufman        T 2016-09-27 draft-ietf-6lo-paging-dispatch-04
Stephen Kent           T 2016-09-28 draft-ietf-cose-msg-18
Warren Kumari          T 2016-09-28 draft-ietf-ipsecme-ddos-protection-09
Watson Ladd            T 2016-09-28 draft-ietf-tictoc-multi-path-synchronization-05
Sandy Murphy           T 2016-08-12 draft-ietf-tsvwg-gre-in-udp-encap-18
Radia Perlman          TR2016-08-15 draft-ietf-i2rs-protocol-security-requirements-10
Carl Wallace           TR2016-08-11 draft-ietf-radext-ip-port-radius-ext-11
Dacheng Zhang          T 2016-08-22 draft-ietf-core-http-mapping-14

Last calls and special requests:

Alan DeKok               2016-04-30 draft-bradner-rfc3979bis-08
Daniel Kahn Gillmor    E 2016-02-01 draft-ietf-rtcweb-security-08
Simon Josefsson          2016-09-22 draft-harkins-salted-eap-pwd-06
Scott Kelly              2016-09-22 draft-ietf-avtcore-5761-update-01
Tero Kivinen             2016-09-28 draft-ietf-ippm-6man-pdm-option-05
Warren Kumari            2016-09-06 draft-sweet-rfc2911bis-11
Ben Laurie               2016-10-10 draft-levine-herkula-oneclick-04
Barry Leiba              2016-10-10 draft-murchison-nntp-compress-05
Hannes Tschofenig      E None       draft-ietf-ntp-network-time-security-14
Hannes Tschofenig      E None       draft-ietf-ntp-cms-for-nts-message-06
Hannes Tschofenig      E None       draft-ietf-ntp-using-nts-for-ntp-05
Tina TSOU                2016-08-15 draft-ietf-ospf-two-part-metric-09
Brian Weis             E 2016-02-01 draft-ietf-cdni-uri-signing-09
-- 
[email-masked]