Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2016 13:32:47 +0300

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Dacheng Zhang is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2016-10-27

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Ben Laurie             TR2016-10-10 draft-levine-herkula-oneclick-07
Eric Osterweil         T 2016-10-19 draft-ietf-i2rs-ephemeral-state-19
Vincent Roca           T 2016-10-18 draft-ietf-mpls-rfc4379bis-07
Joe Salowey            T 2016-10-17 draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-app-07
Rich Salz              T 2016-10-19 draft-ietf-roll-routing-dispatch-02

For telechat 2016-11-03

Matthew Miller         T 2016-10-06 draft-ietf-stox-7248bis-13
Melinda Shore          T 2016-10-25 draft-ietf-httpauth-mutual-10
Takeshi Takahashi      T 2016-10-25 draft-ietf-httpauth-mutual-algo-06
David Waltermire       T 2016-10-28 draft-ietf-l2tpext-keyed-ipv6-tunnel-07
Klaas Wierenga         T 2016-11-01 draft-ietf-stir-certificates-10
Paul Wouters           T 2016-11-01 draft-ietf-stir-passport-09
Liang Xia              T 2016-11-01 draft-ietf-stir-rfc4474bis-14

For telechat 2016-12-01

Brian Weis             T 2016-10-24 draft-ietf-pim-join-attributes-for-lisp-05

Last calls and special requests:

Alan DeKok               2016-04-30 draft-bradner-rfc3979bis-08
Daniel Kahn Gillmor    E 2016-02-01 draft-ietf-rtcweb-security-08
Warren Kumari            2016-09-06 draft-sweet-rfc2911bis-11
Hannes Tschofenig      E None       draft-ietf-ntp-network-time-security-15
Hannes Tschofenig      E None       draft-ietf-ntp-cms-for-nts-message-06
Hannes Tschofenig      E None       draft-ietf-ntp-using-nts-for-ntp-06
Tina TSOU                2016-11-14 draft-ieee-urn-02
Carl Wallace             2016-11-02 draft-ietf-kitten-rfc6112bis-02
Brian Weis             E 2016-02-01 draft-ietf-cdni-uri-signing-10
Tom Yu                   2016-11-15 draft-leiba-3967upd-downref-00
-- 
[email-masked]