Subject: [secdir] [new-work] IEEE-SA NesCom and RevCom recommendations from September 2016

From: Walter Pienciak <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2016 11:03:30 -0600

Hi,

Attached are the new work project recommendations by IEEE-SA RevCom and
NesCom during their September 2016 teleconferences.  All recommendations
were subsequently approved by the IEEE-SA Standards Board (SASB).

https://standards.ieee.org/about/sasb/revcom/index.html
https://standards.ieee.org/about/sasb/nescom/index.html

I'd like to highlight two new projects in particular:

P7000: "Model Process for Addressing Ethical Concerns During System Design"
https://standards.ieee.org/develop/project/7000.html

P2675: "DevOps -- Standard for Building Reliable and Secure Systems
Including Application Build, Package and Deployment"
https://standards.ieee.org/develop/project/2675.html

If you have any questions, I can pass them on to the correct liaisons.

Walter

Walter Pienciak
Senior Manager, Strategic Programs, IEEE Standards Association

[email-masked]
+1 303 527 0934
_______________________________________________
new-work mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/new-work