Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2016 13:11:35 +0300

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Tina TSOU is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2016-10-13

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Matt Lepinski          T 2016-09-29 draft-ietf-ipsecme-safecurves-05
Sandy Murphy           T 2016-10-10 draft-ietf-regext-epp-rdap-status-mapping-03
Magnus Nystrom         T 2016-10-11 draft-ietf-webpush-protocol-11
Tina TSOU              T 2016-08-15 draft-ietf-ospf-two-part-metric-09

For telechat 2016-10-27

Ben Laurie             TR2016-10-10 draft-levine-herkula-oneclick-07
Catherine Meadows      T 2016-09-30 draft-ietf-opsawg-capwap-alt-tunnel-08
Eric Osterweil         T 2016-10-19 draft-ietf-i2rs-ephemeral-state-19
Radia Perlman          T 2016-10-17 draft-ietf-lisp-ddt-08
Vincent Roca           T 2016-10-18 draft-ietf-mpls-rfc4379bis-07
Joe Salowey            T 2016-10-17 draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-app-07
Rich Salz              T 2016-10-19 draft-ietf-roll-routing-dispatch-01

For telechat 2016-12-01

Benjamin Kaduk         TR2016-09-08 draft-ietf-tsvwg-diffserv-intercon-12
Hannes Tschofenig      T 2016-10-24 draft-ietf-pim-join-attributes-for-lisp-05

Last calls and special requests:

Alan DeKok               2016-04-30 draft-bradner-rfc3979bis-08
Daniel Kahn Gillmor    E 2016-02-01 draft-ietf-rtcweb-security-08
Russ Housley            R2016-10-25 draft-ietf-p2psip-share-09
Warren Kumari            2016-09-06 draft-sweet-rfc2911bis-11
Matthew Miller           2016-10-06 draft-ietf-stox-7248bis-13
Yaron Sheffer            2016-11-04 draft-bbf-bbf-urn-02
Rifaat Shekh-Yusef       2016-10-24 draft-ietf-ccamp-ospf-availability-extension-07
Melinda Shore            2016-10-25 draft-ietf-httpauth-mutual-10
Takeshi Takahashi        2016-10-25 draft-ietf-httpauth-mutual-algo-06
Hannes Tschofenig      E None       draft-ietf-ntp-network-time-security-15
Hannes Tschofenig      E None       draft-ietf-ntp-cms-for-nts-message-06
Hannes Tschofenig      E None       draft-ietf-ntp-using-nts-for-ntp-06
Brian Weis             E 2016-02-01 draft-ietf-cdni-uri-signing-10
-- 
[email-masked]