Subject: [secdir] Secdir (re)review of draft-ietf-tsvwg-rfc5405bis-18

From: "Takeshi Takahashi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2016 17:50:36 +0900

I have reviewed this document as part of the security directorate's
ongoing effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the
IESG.  These comments were written primarily for the benefit of the
security area directors.  Document editors and WG chairs should treat
these comments just like any other last call comments.

Summary: Ready

The current revision of this document adequately addresses my prior
comments.
I have realized that the draft has updated some part of its content after
its version 13 (that I have reviewed before), and I think the changes are
good.
This document is ready, and I do not have any further comments.

Kind regards,
Take

---

From: Spencer Dawkins at IETF <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2016 05:59:11 -0500

Thank you for the (re)review, Take.