Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2016 12:07:44 +0300

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Yaron Sheffer is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2016-10-13

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Matt Lepinski          T 2016-09-29 draft-ietf-ipsecme-safecurves-04
Sandy Murphy           T 2016-10-10 draft-ietf-regext-epp-rdap-status-mapping-01
Magnus Nystrom         T 2016-10-11 draft-ietf-webpush-protocol-10
Takeshi Takahashi      TR2016-05-31 draft-ietf-tsvwg-rfc5405bis-17
Tina TSOU              T 2016-08-15 draft-ietf-ospf-two-part-metric-09
Dacheng Zhang          T 2016-08-22 draft-ietf-core-http-mapping-15

For telechat 2016-10-27

Catherine Meadows      T 2016-09-30 draft-ietf-opsawg-capwap-alt-tunnel-08
Eric Osterweil         T 2016-10-19 draft-ietf-i2rs-ephemeral-state-19
Radia Perlman          T 2016-10-17 draft-ietf-lisp-ddt-08
Vincent Roca           T 2016-10-18 draft-ietf-mpls-rfc4379bis-07
Joe Salowey            T 2016-10-17 draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-app-07
Rich Salz              T 2016-10-19 draft-ietf-roll-routing-dispatch-01

Last calls and special requests:

Alan DeKok               2016-04-30 draft-bradner-rfc3979bis-08
Daniel Kahn Gillmor    E 2016-02-01 draft-ietf-rtcweb-security-08
Warren Kumari            2016-09-06 draft-sweet-rfc2911bis-11
Matthew Miller           2016-10-06 draft-ietf-stox-7248bis-12
Yoav Nir                 2016-10-10 draft-ietf-straw-b2bua-rtcp-13
Hilarie Orman            2016-10-11 draft-ietf-l3sm-l3vpn-service-model-16
Hannes Tschofenig      E None       draft-ietf-ntp-network-time-security-15
Hannes Tschofenig      E None       draft-ietf-ntp-cms-for-nts-message-06
Hannes Tschofenig      E None       draft-ietf-ntp-using-nts-for-ntp-06
Brian Weis             E 2016-02-01 draft-ietf-cdni-uri-signing-10
-- 
[email-masked]