Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2016 13:16:31 +0200

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Paul Hoffman is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2016-11-03

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Simon Josefsson        TR2016-09-22 draft-harkins-salted-eap-pwd-07
Matthew Miller         T 2016-10-06 draft-ietf-stox-7248bis-13
Melinda Shore          T 2016-10-25 draft-ietf-httpauth-mutual-10
Takeshi Takahashi      T 2016-10-25 draft-ietf-httpauth-mutual-algo-06
Paul Wouters           T 2016-11-01 draft-ietf-stir-passport-10
Dacheng Zhang          T 2016-11-03 draft-ietf-netmod-routing-cfg-24

For telechat 2016-12-01

Derek Atkins           T 2016-11-27 draft-ietf-siprec-callflows-07
Ben Laurie             TR2016-10-10 draft-levine-herkula-oneclick-08
Tina TSOU              T 2016-11-14 draft-ieee-urn-02

For telechat 2016-12-15

Dan Harkins            T 2016-11-16 draft-ietf-dprive-dnsodtls-12

Last calls and special requests:

Shaun Cooley             2016-11-03 draft-ietf-kitten-pkinit-freshness-07
Alan DeKok               2016-04-30 draft-bradner-rfc3979bis-08
Donald Eastlake          2016-11-03 draft-ietf-appsawg-mdn-3798bis-15
Shawn Emery              2016-11-03 draft-ietf-payload-rtp-ancillary-06
Daniel Kahn Gillmor    E 2016-02-01 draft-ietf-rtcweb-security-08
Olafur Gudmundsson       2016-11-09 draft-ietf-justfont-toplevel-03
Phillip Hallam-Baker     2016-11-23 draft-holmberg-dispatch-received-realm-08
Steve Hanna              2016-11-10 draft-ietf-dnsop-resolver-priming-09
Warren Kumari            2016-09-06 draft-sweet-rfc2911bis-11
Hannes Tschofenig      E None       draft-ietf-ntp-network-time-security-15
Hannes Tschofenig      E None       draft-ietf-ntp-cms-for-nts-message-06
Hannes Tschofenig      E None       draft-ietf-ntp-using-nts-for-ntp-07
Carl Wallace             2016-11-02 draft-ietf-kitten-rfc6112bis-02
Brian Weis             E 2016-02-01 draft-ietf-cdni-uri-signing-10
Tom Yu                   2016-11-15 draft-leiba-3967upd-downref-00
-- 
[email-masked]