Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2016 13:17:45 +0200

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Leif Johansson is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2016-12-01

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Derek Atkins           T 2016-11-27 draft-ietf-siprec-callflows-07
Shaun Cooley           T 2016-11-03 draft-ietf-kitten-pkinit-freshness-07
Donald Eastlake        T 2016-11-03 draft-ietf-appsawg-mdn-3798bis-15
Ben Laurie             TR2016-10-10 draft-levine-herkula-oneclick-08
Tina TSOU              T 2016-11-14 draft-ieee-urn-02

For telechat 2016-12-15

Olafur Gudmundsson     T 2016-11-09 draft-ietf-justfont-toplevel-03
Dan Harkins            T 2016-11-16 draft-ietf-dprive-dnsodtls-12
Paul Hoffman           T 2016-11-28 draft-ietf-manet-dlep-25
Christian Huitema      T 2016-11-28 draft-ietf-manet-credit-window-06
Chris Inacio           T 2016-11-28 draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-algs-15

Last calls and special requests:

Alan DeKok               2016-04-30 draft-bradner-rfc3979bis-08
Daniel Kahn Gillmor    E 2016-02-01 draft-ietf-rtcweb-security-08
Phillip Hallam-Baker     2016-11-23 draft-holmberg-dispatch-received-realm-08
Steve Hanna              2016-11-10 draft-ietf-dnsop-resolver-priming-09
Warren Kumari            2016-09-06 draft-sweet-rfc2911bis-11
Hannes Tschofenig      E None       draft-ietf-ntp-network-time-security-15
Hannes Tschofenig      E None       draft-ietf-ntp-cms-for-nts-message-06
Hannes Tschofenig      E None       draft-ietf-ntp-using-nts-for-ntp-07
Brian Weis             E 2016-02-01 draft-ietf-cdni-uri-signing-10
Tom Yu                   2016-11-15 draft-leiba-3967upd-downref-00
-- 
[email-masked]