Subject: [secdir] SECDIR review of draft-ietf-pals-endpoint-fast-protection-04

From: Chris Lonvick <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2016 18:24:59 -0600

Hi,

I have reviewed this document as part of the security directorate's 
ongoing effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the IESG. 
These comments were written primarily for the benefit of the security 
area directors. Document editors and WG chairs should treat these 
comments just like any other last call comments.

I'm not familiar with this technology but the specification appears to 
address the security concerns. I like that the relevant RFCs for the 
base and associated protocols are each listed in the Security 
Considerations section.

The document appears well written and I found no nits in my albeit brief 
review.

Best regards,
Chris

---

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2016 22:30:33 -0500

Chris,

Thanks for your review!

Cheers,
Andy
(PALS co-chair)

On Wed, Nov 30, 2016 at 7:24 PM, Chris Lonvick <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> These comments were written primarily for the benefit of the security area
> directors. Document editors and WG chairs should treat these comments just
> like any other last call comments.
>
> address the security concerns. I like that the relevant RFCs for the base
> and associated protocols are each listed in the Security Considerations
> section.
>