Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2016 14:02:37 +0200

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Melinda Shore is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2016-05-05

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Rifaat Shekh-Yusef     T 2016-04-15 draft-ietf-sidr-as-migration-06

For telechat 2016-12-15

Dan Harkins            T 2016-11-16 draft-ietf-dprive-dnsodtls-13
Warren Kumari          TR2016-12-08 draft-wilde-json-seq-suffix-01
Ben Laurie             T 2016-12-08 draft-ietf-6lo-dispatch-iana-registry-06
Dacheng Zhang          TR2016-12-13 draft-ietf-core-http-mapping-17

For telechat 2017-01-05

Russ Housley           T 2016-12-16 draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-protocol-20
Tero Kivinen           T 2016-12-20 draft-ietf-6tisch-minimal-17
Sandy Murphy           T 2016-12-20 draft-ietf-6tisch-minimal-17
Hilarie Orman          T 2017-01-03 draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-l3-topology-06
Eric Osterweil         T 2016-12-19 draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-network-topo-09
Radia Perlman          T 2016-12-16 draft-ietf-idr-deprecate-30-31-129-00
Vincent Roca           T 2016-12-16 draft-ietf-idr-large-community-11
Joe Salowey            T 2016-12-20 draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-sec-threats-03
Rich Salz              T 2016-12-21 draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-ops-12
Yaron Sheffer          T 2016-12-19 draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-pki-profiles-18

Last calls and special requests:

Alan DeKok               2016-04-30 draft-bradner-rfc3979bis-08
Daniel Kahn Gillmor    E 2016-02-01 draft-ietf-rtcweb-security-08
Stephen Kent           E None       draft-ietf-dnssd-pairing-00
Matt Lepinski            2016-12-14 draft-ietf-avtext-avpf-ccm-layered-03
Matthew Miller           2017-01-13 draft-harkins-owe-05
Yoav Nir                 2016-12-16 draft-ietf-curdle-cms-chacha20-poly1305-04
Magnus Nystrom           2016-12-16 draft-ietf-curdle-dnskey-eddsa-02
Hannes Tschofenig      E None       draft-ietf-ntp-network-time-security-15
Hannes Tschofenig      E None       draft-ietf-ntp-cms-for-nts-message-06
Hannes Tschofenig      E None       draft-ietf-ntp-using-nts-for-ntp-07
Brian Weis             E 2016-02-01 draft-ietf-cdni-uri-signing-10
-- 
[email-masked]