Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: "Tero Kivinen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2016 04:56:16 -0800

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

For telechat 2016-12-15

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
Dan Harkins            2016-11-16 draft-ietf-dprive-dnsodtls-13
Warren Kumari         R2016-12-08 draft-wilde-json-seq-suffix-02
Ben Laurie             2016-12-08 draft-ietf-6lo-dispatch-iana-registry-07
Dacheng Zhang         R2016-12-13 draft-ietf-core-http-mapping-17

For telechat 2017-01-05

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
Tero Kivinen           2016-12-20 draft-ietf-6tisch-minimal-17
Sandra Murphy          2016-12-20 draft-ietf-6tisch-minimal-17
Hilarie Orman          None       draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-l3-topology-06
Eric Osterweil         2016-12-19 draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-network-topo-09
Radia Perlman          2016-12-16 draft-ietf-idr-deprecate-30-31-129-00
Vincent Roca           2016-12-16 draft-ietf-idr-large-community-11
Joseph Salowey         2016-12-20 draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-sec-threats-03
Rich Salz              2016-12-21 draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-ops-12
Yaron Sheffer          2016-12-19 draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-pki-profiles-18

Last calls:

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
Alan DeKok             2016-04-30 draft-bradner-rfc3979bis-08
Matt Lepinski          2016-12-14 draft-ietf-avtext-avpf-ccm-layered-03
Matthew Miller         2017-01-13 draft-harkins-owe-05
Melinda Shore          2017-01-09 draft-holmberg-dispatch-mcptt-rp-namespace-03
Robert Sparks          2017-01-18 draft-mohali-dispatch-cause-for-service-number-12

Early review requests:

Reviewer               Due        Draft
Daniel Gillmor         2016-02-01 draft-ietf-rtcweb-security-08
Hannes Tschofenig      2016-03-18 draft-ietf-ntp-cms-for-nts-message-06
Hannes Tschofenig      2016-03-18 draft-ietf-ntp-network-time-security-15
Hannes Tschofenig      2016-03-18 draft-ietf-ntp-using-nts-for-ntp-07
Brian Weis             2016-02-01 draft-ietf-cdni-uri-signing-10

Next in the reviewer rotation:

  Takeshi Takahashi
  Hannes Tschofenig
  Tina Tsou
  Sean Turner
  Carl Wallace
  David Waltermire
  Sam Weiler
  Brian Weis
  Klaas Wierenga
  Paul Wouters