Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2016 16:22:29 +0200

We are now in progess of taking the new review team tool to use, and
it is already live in the datatracker. So you should able to see your
own reviews etc in there.

If you want you can also use the tool to close up the review in
addition to sending the email to relevant lists, but I also do that if
you do not it yet.

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Matthew Miller is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2016-12-01

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Shaun Cooley           T 2016-11-03 draft-ietf-kitten-pkinit-freshness-07
Phillip Hallam-Baker   T 2016-11-23 draft-holmberg-dispatch-received-realm-10
Steve Hanna            T 2016-11-10 draft-ietf-dnsop-resolver-priming-09
Leif Johansson         T 2016-11-30 draft-ietf-6lo-6lobac-06
Ben Laurie             TR2016-10-10 draft-levine-herkula-oneclick-09
Tina TSOU              T 2016-11-14 draft-ieee-urn-03

For telechat 2016-12-15

Dan Harkins            T 2016-11-16 draft-ietf-dprive-dnsodtls-13
Simon Josefsson        T 2016-12-02 draft-ietf-6lo-dect-ule-08
Tero Kivinen           TR2016-12-07 draft-ietf-sidr-origin-validation-signaling-10
Warren Kumari          TR2016-12-08 draft-wilde-json-seq-suffix-01

Last calls and special requests:

Alan DeKok               2016-04-30 draft-bradner-rfc3979bis-08
Daniel Kahn Gillmor    E 2016-02-01 draft-ietf-rtcweb-security-08
Stephen Kent           E None       draft-ietf-dnssd-pairing-00
Ben Laurie               2016-12-08 draft-ietf-6lo-dispatch-iana-registry-06
Matt Lepinski            2016-12-14 draft-ietf-avtext-avpf-ccm-layered-03
David Mandelberg         2016-12-26 draft-elie-nntp-tls-recommendations-01
Catherine Meadows        2016-12-13 draft-ietf-oauth-amr-values-04
Hannes Tschofenig      E None       draft-ietf-ntp-network-time-security-15
Hannes Tschofenig      E None       draft-ietf-ntp-cms-for-nts-message-06
Hannes Tschofenig      E None       draft-ietf-ntp-using-nts-for-ntp-07
Brian Weis             E 2016-02-01 draft-ietf-cdni-uri-signing-10
Dacheng Zhang           R2016-12-13 draft-ietf-core-http-mapping-17
-- 
[email-masked]