Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2018 19:01:11 -0800

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

For telechat 2018-02-08

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
Derek Atkins           2018-01-31 draft-ietf-bier-mvpn-09
Donald Eastlake        2018-01-31 draft-farrel-sfc-convent-05
Ólafur Guðmundsson     2018-02-07 draft-ietf-tls-dnssec-chain-extension-06
Steve Hanna            2018-02-05 draft-ietf-trill-ecn-support-04
Dan Harkins            2018-02-05 draft-ietf-trill-address-flush-05
Brian Weis            R2018-01-26 draft-ietf-idr-bgp-prefix-sid-11
Taylor Yu              2018-01-31 draft-ietf-rtgwg-lne-model-05

For telechat 2018-02-22

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
Tobias Gondrom         None       draft-ietf-sacm-nea-swima-patnc-01
Leif Johansson         None       draft-ietf-nvo3-hpvr2nve-cp-req-13
Benjamin Kaduk         2018-02-14 draft-ietf-rtgwg-backoff-algo-07
Scott Kelly            2018-02-09 draft-ietf-bess-fat-pw-bgp-03
Stephen Kent           2018-02-09 draft-ietf-bess-evpn-usage-07
Tero Kivinen           2018-02-09 draft-ietf-bess-dci-evpn-overlay-07

For telechat 2018-03-08

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
Daniel Gillmor         None       draft-gutmann-scep-08

Last calls:

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
John Bradley           None       draft-ietf-acme-acme-09
Christian Huitema      None       draft-ietf-bfd-yang-09
Charlie Kaufman        2018-02-14 draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-bundle-negotiation-48
Russ Mundy             2017-09-14 draft-spinosa-urn-lex-12

Early review requests:

Reviewer               Due        Draft
Daniel Franke          2018-01-31 draft-ietf-intarea-provisioning-domains-00
Ólafur Guðmundsson     2018-01-09 draft-ietf-opsawg-nat-yang-09

Next in the reviewer rotation:

  Watson Ladd
  Ben Laurie
  Barry Leiba
  Chris Lonvick
  David Mandelberg
  Catherine Meadows
  Alexey Melnikov
  Daniel Migault
  Matthew Miller
  Adam Montville