Subject: [secdir] [new-work] IEEE 802 Mar 2018 PARs Under Consideration

From: "John DAmbrosia" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2018 13:48:07 -0500

All,
The following Project Authorization Requests (PARs) will be considered at
the IEEE 802 Mar 2018 Plenary:
*	P802.1CBcv - Amendment: Information Model, YANG Data Model and
Management Information Base Module, PAR
<http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2017/cv-draft-PAR-1017-v03.pdf>
and CSD
<http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2017/cv-draft-CSD-0917-v01.pdf> 
*	802.1DC - Standard for Quality of Service Provision by Network
Systems
PAR <http://ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2018/dc-draft-PAR-0118-v03.pdf>
and CSD
<http://ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2018/dc-draft-CSD-0118-v02.pdf> 
*	802.1CBdb -  Amendment: Extended Stream Identification Functions,
PAR <http://ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2018/db-draft-PAR-0118-v02.pdf>
and CSD
<http://ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2018/db-draft-CSD-0118-v01.pdf> 
*	802.1Qcz - Amendment: Congestion Isolation, PAR
<http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2018/new-dcb-congdon-draft-conges
tion-isolation-PAR-0118-v04.pdf>  and CSD
<http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2018/new-dcb-congdon-draft-conges
tion-isolation-CSD-0118-v02.pdf> 
*	P60802 - Standard:  Time-Sensitive Networking Profile for Industrial
Automation, PAR
<http://ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2018/P60802-draft-PAR-0118-v01.pdf>
and CSD
<http://ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2018/P60802-draft-CSD-0118-v01.pdf> 
*	802.3cg, Amendment: 10 Mb/s Operation over Single Balanced
Twisted-pair Cabling and Associated Power Delivery, PAR Modification
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/18/ec-18-0013-01-00EC-ieee-p802-3cg-draf
t-par-modification-request.pdf>  and CSD Modification
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/18/ec-18-0014-01-00EC-ieee-p802-3cg-draf
t-csd-modifications.pdf> 
*	802.3ck - Amendment: 100 Gb/s Signaling, PAR
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/18/ec-18-0015-01-00EC-ieee-p802-3ck-draf
t-par.pdf>  and CSD
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/18/ec-18-0016-01-00EC-ieee-p802-3ck-draf
t-csd.pdf> 
*	802.3cm - Amendment: 400Gb/s over MMF, PAR
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/18/ec-18-0017-01-00EC-ieee-p802-3cm-draf
t-par.pdf>  and CSD
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/18/ec-18-0018-01-00EC-ieee-p802-3cm-draf
t-csd.pdf> 
*	802.11bb - Amendment:  Light Communications (LC), PAR
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/17/11-17-1604-08-00lc-a-par-proposal-for
-light-communications.docx>  and CSD
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/17/11-17-1603-07-00lc-a-csd-proposal-for
-light-communications.docx> 
*	802.15.4w - Amendment: LPWA (Low Power  Wide Area), PAR
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802.15/dcn/18/15-18-0050-03-0000-802-15-4w-par-draf
t.pdf>  and CSD
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802.15/dcn/18/15-18-0053-02-lpwa-csd-for-802-15-4w-
lpwan-phy.docx> 
*	802.15.4x - Amendment: FANE (Field Area Network Enhancements), PAR
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802.15/dcn/17/15-17-0624-04-fane-fane-proposed-par.
pdf>  and CSD
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802.15/dcn/17/15-17-0622-03-fane-proposed-fane-csd.
docx> 
*	802.15.4y - Amendment: SECN (Security Next Generation), PAR
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802.15/dcn/18/15-18-0037-03-secn-draft-par-for-4y.p
df>  and CSD
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802.15/dcn/18/15-18-0040-04-secn-draft-csd-for-4y.d
ocx> 
*	802.15.4z - Amendment: EIR (Enhanced IR-UWB Ranging), PAR
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802.15/dcn/18/15-18-0059-01-0elr-802-15-4z-elr-par-
draft.pdf>  and CSD
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802.15/dcn/18/15-18-0036-01-0000-draft-csd-154z-elr
.docx> 
*	802.22.3 - Standard: Spectrum Characterization and Occupancy Sensing
, PAR Modification
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802.22/dcn/18/22-18-0005-00-0003-802-22-3-par-modif
ication.docx> , PAR Extension
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802.22/dcn/18/22-18-0006-00-0003-802-22-3-par-exten
sion.docx> , and CSD
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802.22/dcn/14/22-14-0061-07-0003-802-22-spectrum-ch
aracterization-and-occupancy-sensing-csd.docx> 
The PARs can be found at http://www.ieee802.org/PARs.shtml along with the
supporting IEEE 802 Criteria for Standards Development, or CSD, (which
includes the 5 criteria, i.e. the explanations of how they fit the IEEE 802
criteria for initiating new work).
Any comments on a proposed PAR should be sent to the Working Group chair
identified on the PAR to be received by 6:30 PM (Chicago, IL, USA, CST ),
Tuesday, Mar 6 (12:30am UTC, Mar 7, 2018)
Regards,
John D'Ambrosia
Recording Secretary, IEEE 802 LMSC 

_______________________________________________
new-work mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/new-work