Subject: [secdir] sec-dir review of draft-ietf-trill-transport-over-mpls-07

From: Derek Atkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2018 17:00:14 -0500

Hi,

I have reviewed this document as part of the security directorate's
ongoing effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the
IESG.  These comments were written with the intent of improving
security requirements and considerations in IETF drafts.  Comments
not addressed in last call may be included in AD reviews during the
IESG review.  Document editors and WG chairs should treat these
comments just like any other last call comments.

Summary:

Ready to publish (with minor edits).

Details:

There is a typo in Figure 2 on page 7 where you have two instances of
"Tenant2 Site 2".  I suspect that RBat2 should be labeled Tenant2 Site
1.  The same mistake is in Figure 4 on page 11.

-derek

-- 
       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745
       [email-masked]             www.ihtfp.com
       Computer and Internet Security Consultant