Subject: [secdir] secdir review of draft-ietf-trill-address-flush-05

From: Dan Harkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2018 15:28:02 -0800

Hello,

   I have reviewed this document as part of the security directorate's
ongoing effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the
IESG.  These comments were written primarily for the benefit of the
security area directors.  Document editors and WG chairs should treat
these comments just like any other last call comments.

   This draft defines a new message to tell TRILL implementations to
flush certain reachability information it has learned. It seems quite
extensible and complete. The security considerations are adequate and
discuss what would happen if these messages are not secured.

   The draft is "Ready" for publication.

   One editorial nit (to show I really did read it!): in section 2.2,
"...where using a set of contiguous blocks if cumbersome." should be
"is cumbersome" I think.

   regards,

   Dan.

---

From: Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2018 19:32:25 -0500

Hi Dan,

Thanks for your review.

I've fixed the typo you noticed in the current source file so it should get
fixed the next time a revision is uploaded.

Thanks,
Donald
===============================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd   +1-508-333-2270 (cell)
 155 Beaver Street, Milford, MA 01757 USA
 [email-masked]