Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2018 03:18:37 -0800

Review instructions and related resources are at:
http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

For telechat 2018-03-08

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
John Bradley           2018-03-06 draft-ietf-trill-smart-endnodes-09
Shaun Cooley           2018-03-06 draft-ietf-trill-over-ip-15
Roman Danyliw          2018-03-06 draft-ietf-trill-multilevel-unique-nickname-05
Magnus Nystrom         2018-03-06 draft-ietf-trill-multi-topology-05
Hilarie Orman          2018-03-06 draft-ietf-trill-directory-assisted-encap-09
Tim Polk               2018-03-02 draft-ietf-core-object-security-08
Kyle Rose              2018-03-06 draft-ietf-ace-cbor-web-token-12
Rifaat Shekh-Yusef    R2018-02-27 draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-egress-protection-13
Melinda Shore          2018-02-27 draft-ietf-lisp-signal-free-multicast-08
Dacheng Zhang          2018-03-06 draft-ietf-trill-vendor-channel-00

For telechat 2018-04-05

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
Donald Eastlake        2018-03-06 draft-ietf-teas-scheduled-resources-06
Shawn Emery           R2018-01-26 draft-ietf-mmusic-trickle-ice-sip-14
Shawn Emery            2018-03-06 draft-ietf-pce-lsp-setup-type-08
Daniel Gillmor         2018-03-19 draft-gutmann-scep-09
Daniel Gillmor         2018-03-26 draft-ietf-l2sm-l2vpn-service-model-08
Ben Laurie             2018-03-26 draft-ietf-6tisch-6top-protocol-09
David Mandelberg       2018-02-22 draft-ietf-ice-trickle-17
Matthew Miller         2018-02-20 draft-ietf-tram-stunbis-15
Vincent Roca           None       draft-ietf-core-cocoa-03
Stefan Santesson       2018-03-01 draft-ietf-tls-iana-registry-updates-04
Klaas Wierenga         2018-02-23 draft-ietf-nfsv4-layout-types-10

Last calls:

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
John Bradley           None       draft-ietf-acme-acme-09
Daniel Franke          2018-03-30 draft-ietf-mmusic-rid-14
Tobias Gondrom         2018-03-12 draft-ietf-tokbind-https-12
Tobias Gondrom         2018-02-21 draft-ietf-sacm-nea-swima-patnc-03
Leif Johansson        R2018-02-26 draft-ietf-homenet-babel-profile-06
Adam Montville        R2018-02-22 draft-ietf-bier-ospf-bier-extensions-15
Russ Mundy             2017-09-14 draft-spinosa-urn-lex-12
Tina Tsou              2018-02-26 draft-ietf-softwire-dslite-yang-15
Carl Wallace           2018-02-26 draft-ietf-hip-native-nat-traversal-27
Taylor Yu              2018-03-16 draft-housley-suite-b-to-historic-04

Early review requests:

Reviewer               Due        Draft
Daniel Franke          2018-01-31 draft-ietf-intarea-provisioning-domains-00
Ólafur Guðmundsson     2018-01-09 draft-ietf-opsawg-nat-yang-09

Next in the reviewer rotation:

  Ólafur Guðmundsson
  Phillip Hallam-Baker
  Steve Hanna
  Dan Harkins
  Paul Hoffman
  Russ Housley
  Christian Huitema
  Leif Johansson
  Benjamin Kaduk
  Charlie Kaufman