Subject: [secdir] Anyone available to help NETCONF with crypto design?

From: Benjamin Kaduk <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2018 20:53:33 -0500

Hi all,

The NETCONF agenda for London includes a hefty list of
security-related topics:

> >>       Proposal for Refactoring the Keystore Model
> >>       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-keystore-04
> >>       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kwatsen-netconf-crypto-types-00
> >>       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kwatsen-netconf-trust-anchors-00

It would be great to have some security knowledge in the room, but
the ADs have scheduling conflicts with IASA2.0 and TEEP.  Is anyone
available to attend the netconf session and provide some expert
advice in these regards?

Thanks,

Ben

---

From: Benjamin Kaduk <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2018 19:06:43 -0500

We still don't have anyone for this -- netconf is Tueday Afternoon I.

Feel free to reach out to us if you're on the fence and want to talk
about it.

-Ben

On Wed, Mar 14, 2018 at 08:53:33PM -0500, Benjamin Kaduk wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> secdir mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/secdir
> wiki: http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview