Subject: [secdir] Secdir last call review of draft-ietf-extra-imap-list-myrights-05

From: Yaron Sheffer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 May 2018 23:32:46 -0700

Reviewer: Yaron Sheffer
Review result: Has Nits

The document defines a simple extension to the IMAP LIST command.

- LSUB is mentioned in the Introduction, but then never mentioned again. Is the
extension applicable to it?

- The document does not formally define the syntax of the MYRIGHTS response.
Presumably it is exactly as in RFC 4314.

- The document should refer to the security considerations of RFC 4314.
Specifically, does the first paragraph of those security considerations also
apply here?

---

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 May 2018 16:49:25 +0100

Hi Yaron,

> extension applicable to it?

No, LSUB is a non extensible version, which was replaced by extended LIST.

> Presumably it is exactly as in RFC 4314.

Correct.

> Specifically, does the first paragraph of those security considerations also

Good point, it does.

Best Regards,
Alexey